Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,056 to 17,070 of 41287
-
12-09-21 09:42 #24232Senior Member

Posts: 559Wetter the Better
So I know her adds have been around for ever, but with no name makes it hard to find intel. Anyone have a name, or intel? That ass just has always looked amazing to me.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/360225880398
-
12-09-21 09:40 #24231Senior Member

Posts: 31Private location out west.
Originally Posted by JaxGuy15
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 07:33 #24230Senior Member

Posts: 470A few new to me, rest of the story?
Ok, I tried a few of the older new ads I've seen, Good, Bad? And Uglies:
Tina: There are few good reports on this forum these days, and this isn't one of them, LOL! But Tina is a nice old woman who has been reliable for me. Not too skilled, but sweet and willing. She's Lacy's Mom, so that might be an issue if Lacy is trouble. I saw her with Tina at the Economy Inn this week. Tina is OK by me. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/493891738623.
Slim: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/764977637806 Contacted her but have not pulled trigger, I want more info. All I know is that first time I saw her ad, I replied and got message back from 'Madame' Kaybaby, who told me she was with her at her house near Dunn Ave, but she was a thief. Of course, not many hos tell you that another ho is honest, but Kaybaby is pretty straiightforward, so I think caution is warranted.
Any info?
Rebe: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/038246453917 - Incall near 95/295 southside, she has posted many times before with her real pics, these must be 30 years old, she is a frankenstien's monster. If I can find that old pic or ad, I'll post so you can compare. She puts this ad up and down, so it may be gone, but that face is from 1977. In fairness, she was nice and comms were easy to set up, decent incall, but wow.
Fun Sized: She was at the Magnuson and is very friendly and nice. Set up was easy, but upon arrival, junior said "We got to go, this won't work for me" which my mouth uttered on my way out. Veerry not pretty, but sweet. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/580117487376.
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
12-09-21 06:38 #24229Senior Member

Posts: 32Jenn
I have paid a visit with Jenn recently, she has definitely added about 30 pounds. Big belly, but the tits did grow, as well. Still fun and good at what she does. I have contact info, will send via pm.
Originally Posted by JaxGuy15
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 23:01 #24228Senior Member

Posts: 200Avoid candy
Young latina looking girl was on baymeadows. Former wackos girl. Used to be cute but a total total mess.
Now with sub par to worse service.
Really wished I had turned around and left.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...7/514014859348
-
12-08-21 22:59 #24227Senior Member

Posts: 909Hmm
Last I seen her a few months back she seem to in the between stages of normal doe, and a transitioning rock head. She'll work one out of you, but it's a shame the path she going down. Wish I seen her a couple years ago. She got that sexy bar keep look. The pics are not what you'll see in pictures. I don't know if its angles or what, because they are new (to my eyes) . Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by TheRiddle
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 22:04 #24226Senior Member

Posts: 1054Another one wanting an amazon GC sent before meeting.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-19cba45d6673
She likes to argue too. She apparently thinks she's the only one to try this shit. LOL .
-
12-08-21 21:22 #24225Senior Member

Posts: 55I think this is her
Her name isn't in the ad but looks like Jenn to me! Looks a little thicker too.
Originally Posted by JaxGuy15
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/940252558361
-
12-08-21 14:26 #24224Senior Member

Posts: 180Dam I've missed butterfly jenn. Any have contact info for her?
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 14:07 #24223Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2There are 2 different Desi's please don't confuse the good with the bad
There are 2 Different providers that use the name Desi don't confuse the one your referring to with the Desi on erotic monkey they are not the same person the Desi on erotic monkey goes by Cut to the Chase on STG but uses Desi on them.
Originally Posted by ArchyRozay
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 13:13 #24222Senior Member

Posts: 86She's one of the OF BB girls.
Originally Posted by CoolKid99
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 13:10 #24221Senior Member

Posts: 1260She's Mainly At
Chaffee off I-10, I believe in a trailer. Buffy is from around that area. When she has the opportunity, she'll hang out at the Circle, Shindler or around 103rd. She's friends with Butterfly Jen and BBB among other known provider.
Originally Posted by JaxGuy15
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 12:47 #24220Senior Member

Posts: 919Karma
Your beliefs have no effect on whether or not things exist. You can believe in faeries, but they don't exist if you do, and they don't exist if you don't.
That is true, but that's not karma.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 12:31 #24219Senior Member

Posts: 180Where was she at?
Originally Posted by CoolKid99
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 10:38 #24218Senior Member

Posts: 266I entirely agree
My last comms with Ronnie (or at least her phone) was definitly not her. I don't know what's going on with her but I was would say this report is entirely credible from my recent experience.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




