Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4143

    Mysterykitty1001

    Quote Originally Posted by Mravcapo69  [View Original Post]
    She's been on the site for a while. Does anyone have any info on her? She sounds like a potential GPS.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-c33f7e98f3cb
    I also have talked with her and she seems ok for a meet and greet when she ever gets time. Hasnt happened yet. I asked if she would send some pics and video and I would send her some cashapp. She sent one 5 second video of a boob exposed and 4 semi nude pics. I sent 50 just trying to build some rapport and she acted like that wasn't enough. Then said she sells nudes for a living. So yeah sounds like a gps. She mentioned she keeps getting stood up by her daddy's so yeah go figure.

  2. #4142
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmh087  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed a bunch of accounts with a similar naming convention (HonestRunner, HonestSiren, FineDancer, BeautifulRunner). Is there a random name generator on SA that girls can use to come up with a name, or is this indicative of someone running a bunch of scam accounts?
    Yes SA has a random username generator.

  3. #4141
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmh087  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-961517e179c2

    Says she's a dancer at Treasures. Definitely a pro. Quick to text with "casual adult fun 300 an hr plus room With foreplay and anal 500 an hr plus room." She came down a bit, but I declined.
    That a no for me.

  4. #4140

    Boogbabii

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-961517e179c2

    Says she's a dancer at Treasures. Definitely a pro. Quick to text with "casual adult fun 300 an hr plus room With foreplay and anal 500 an hr plus room." She came down a bit, but I declined.

  5. #4139
    Quote Originally Posted by Mravcapo69  [View Original Post]
    First she wanted 5. 00 to meet. I told her sorry, too much. So she asked what is my range. I said 2. 00-3. 00. She said she'll do it for 2. 00, but she needs 0. 50 upfront for her safety, because she was almost raped. So I laughed and asked her how would 0. 50 guarantee her safety. And than I told her to stop scamming me, and leave me alone. I am sure her profile will be gone in a day or so, because of so many reports.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-bbef1d241aa8.
    I've noticed a bunch of accounts with a similar naming convention (HonestRunner, HonestSiren, FineDancer, BeautifulRunner). Is there a random name generator on SA that girls can use to come up with a name, or is this indicative of someone running a bunch of scam accounts?

  6. #4138

    HonestRunner. Absolute scammer

    First she wanted 5. 00 to meet. I told her sorry, too much. So she asked what is my range. I said 2. 00-3. 00. She said she'll do it for 2. 00, but she needs 0. 50 upfront for her safety, because she was almost raped. So I laughed and asked her how would 0. 50 guarantee her safety. And than I told her to stop scamming me, and leave me alone. I am sure her profile will be gone in a day or so, because of so many reports.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-bbef1d241aa8

  7. #4137

    She's in ripoff thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PSeries  [View Original Post]
    Profile to Avoid:

    Excited Cutie. Has a non working microphone (on phone) and started asking for money before meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b191ff895e57

    Was pretty sure she was real but the not speaking on phone and the asking for money was certainly a tip off.
    She's a thief and scammer. She's been reviewed before on sugar baby thread and ripoff reports. See this post. Ripoff #490.

  8. #4136

    Any info on this one?

    She's been on the site for a while. Does anyone have any info on her? She sounds like a potential GPS.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-c33f7e98f3cb

  9. #4135

  10. #4134
    Quote Originally Posted by PSeries  [View Original Post]
    Profile to Avoid:

    Excited Cutie. Has a non working microphone (on phone) and started asking for money before meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b191ff895e57

    Was pretty sure she was real but the not speaking on phone and the asking for money was certainly a tip off.
    She is definitely a scammer. Ask me how I know LOL.

  11. #4133

    Time Wasters and Pic Sellers

    Profile to Avoid:

    Excited Cutie. Has a non working microphone (on phone) and started asking for money before meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b191ff895e57

    Was pretty sure she was real but the not speaking on phone and the asking for money was certainly a tip off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lee01.jpg‎  

  12. #4132
    What other site is she on?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sludgepup  [View Original Post]
    Been talking to this one on another site. She seems legit. Anyone tried her out?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-541ded1ffd1d

  13. #4131

    Sarcasticredhead

    Been talking to this one on another site. She seems legit. Anyone tried her out?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-541ded1ffd1d

  14. #4130

    30+

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    I've had a good amount of success over the years. Tilt towards 30+, helps if they are divorced as they aren't jaded about trying to find a husband (generally). Some want a guy to go to dinner with and talk to. Others just want to get dug out and make that apparent pretty quickly.
    Going to try now. Thanks.

  15. #4129
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    So I've never used Tinder. Is there any success on there?
    I've had a good amount of success over the years. Tilt towards 30+, helps if they are divorced as they aren't jaded about trying to find a husband (generally). Some want a guy to go to dinner with and talk to. Others just want to get dug out and make that apparent pretty quickly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape