Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 60954
-
12-09-21 11:00 #46809Senior Member

Posts: 189You did not say but I assume he got massage and left without paying. I am glad you did not have a confrontation. I think another incident, especially a shooting, could set us back a long way with talent leaving area, increased police presence, etc. Let's leave our guns in the holster unless we need to save a life. Be safe.
Originally Posted by TriplXXX
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 10:17 #46808Senior Member

Posts: 330Proper report
I'm going to throw out a proper report for y'all.
Asian provider at Tiger Pleasantdale.
I visited twice over the last month. Early evening during week day. On the second visit I was trying to sample the Latina but she was off that day but the Asian girl said she'll take care of me so I stayed.
Average spa ambiance. Not the best or worst. Semi private parking, there's a Burger King and the people at the drive thru see you walk in / out.
Mid 40 but has the body of a mid 30, about 5'4", slim, no baby damage, Blonde highlights, 7/10 face, nice Bs with perky nips, semi flat ass, bald and clean kitty. Friendly service.
Good TS with the multi showerheads no TS play.
Bad massage that turns into sensual. Lotion avail but didn't partake.
On the flip, BBBJ (but only because I insisted), DATY, BLS, CFS, LFK, RCG, Mish, standmisch, standoggy, blow in bag on the first and BBBJTC spit on second.
Mamasan knocked on door to hurry.
No shower after.
$xx.4 OTD.
Only repeat to sample the Latina.
-
12-08-21 23:45 #46807Senior Member

Posts: 41[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-08-21 23:26 #46806Senior Member

Posts: 41Emma
Docholliday35 quoted Emma is 36. I believe in Funbr202's statement. Emma definitely look not more than 30.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 23:07 #46805Regular Member

Posts: 12My session with Amy was pretty typical. Good massage then HE on the flip. Tried otc top and bottom but no go. Although older, she's cute to me and seems nice, so I'm interested to see how far I can get with a little persistence. 60/40 otd.
Originally Posted by TriplXXX
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 22:39 #46804Senior Member

Posts: 76Your question
The problem is if a monger doesn't know the person you are talking about for reference they can't answer it. I know this area though. PM me.
Originally Posted by JabaModern2
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 22:36 #46803Senior Member

Posts: 76Not so weird
This has happened and could lead to lots of fun. Don't sweat it.
Originally Posted by LongTimer86
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 22:35 #46802Senior Member

Posts: 76Scout it out
Perhaps you could try it 1 more time and let us know. In my experience, some places play legit the 1st time you go in, as they are cautious. Then if they get comfortable with you and realize you're just a monger and not LE, you can advance to level 1 or 2 etc. Of course in some areas the LE is more strict and they got to be legit. I've never been there.
Originally Posted by CanesRule56
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 19:19 #46801

Posts: 682[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-08-21 18:17 #46800

Posts: 682Warning! This is why some must prepay
I was with an ATF recently when, in light of the recent violence, made me glad I had my piece on me. I was face down and about half-way through the massage when my ATF was called to the front by her underling. I could hear a guy's voice over the others but couldn't make out what he was saying but was clear he was agitated. I got up and cracked the door. He was saying "the authorities are on the way" and "this girl performed an an illegal act on me." My poor ATF kept saying, "what do you want," and it's clear she was confused by this asshole as was I, and for a minute thought he was a holy-roller on a mission, but instead he claimed to be law enforcement, saying, "You can talk to the authorities when they get here," and "they're on their way." I quickly put on my underwear and walked out into the hallway and told both girls to come to me, now! The asshole says, "Who's this? The owner?" (He obviously thought he was alone in the parlor. Surprise!) I then asked him, "Who are you?" He replied, "You're about to find out!" Wherein I replied, "No, you're about to find out," and quickly ducked back into the room to put on my jeans and prepare for a confrontation. That took no longer than 10 seconds and when I emerged, he was already in his car and backing out. I, with just jeans on, exited the shop and gave chase on foot, hoping to get his tag info (I've a friend, you see). Unfortunately, the asshole was too far ahead and all I can share is this: Tall guy in cowboy boots and hat. Big belt buckle. Mustache. Average build. White foreign car, sedan, Toyota or Kia. If you see this asshole, tell him thanks because at that parlor at least, you'll be paying up front. I'm not going to name the parlor because I'm hoping he'll come back someday and that son-of-a-***** is going to get a little surprise!
-
12-08-21 16:43 #46799Senior Member

Posts: 217Ivy at Midtown
I have not been "out" in a good while. But was shopping at Lenox and came upon Ivy Massage in Midtown off Cheshire Bridge. So I thought I would stop since I had the opportunity. Drew LISA. Cute to me. The massage was decent and the flip was great and she allowed touching. Tipped 50. Not negotiated but seemed ok with it. If I can get back, I will see her again.
-
12-08-21 16:07 #46798Senior Member

Posts: 798Yue Massage
Do you have the name of the young spinner?
Originally Posted by Bungalow
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 14:15 #46797Senior Member

Posts: 495October. Julia - short, petite, good massage, legit.
Originally Posted by CanesRule56
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 11:21 #46796Regular Member

Posts: 6Marietta
I have been to this AMP a number of times in the last year. The girls in the pictures on their site are not the ones doing the massage. They do wear face coverings. I have seen 4 different girls ranging from a 40+ slightly heavy woman to a 25-30 spinner. 50 gets you in the door for a half hour. Massages have been ok, some with oil some without. I have always been naked laying on the table when they come in and they know the drill. Either a soft or hard massage on the back, butt, and legs. They do flirt with the back door. Once you flip they point to your dick and it is understood what they will do. I have asked about BJ an FS. Both are a no. You get a happy ending and more often than not a prostate massage also if that is your thing. She gets a warm towel to clean you up and they offer little water bottles as you leave.
https://yue-massage.business.site
-
12-08-21 11:08 #46795Senior Member

Posts: 4061I could tell it was legit but damn. Thanks for TOFTT and sorry about your experience.
Originally Posted by DarkSir1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






