Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23337

    I stopped going

    Quote Originally Posted by VirCof  [View Original Post]
    Chinese massage on Wayne rd, they have two young, beautiful Chinese girls that are working part-time, one of them told me 40 is too little for a hand end, she also told me next time don't ask for me, ask for a girl in the front desk.

    The young Chinese are usually inside of her room and you need to ask for them.
    That location has always had a steady flow of beautiful young Chinese girls. I stopped going there before covid because of 1 of those girls. If you have been there a couple times, some of the girls will allow roaming during the HJ and I always try to talk them into more (never works, but was fun trying). She said no, can't, cameras in rooms. I actually stopped her and confirmed she said cameras. She then said (while smiling) they watching, not allowed extras and nodded toward the front corner of the room where a ceiling tile was missing.

    It freaked me out enough to never return.

    Stay safe out there.

  2. #23336

    Vaccination

    Has anyone been asked by a service provider if they have been fully vaccinated?

  3. #23335
    Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    I don't know. Are you mixing her up with Emma? Sarah texted me back yesterday and said she did not move?
    I was wrong. She did move to Florida and is retired. She hasn't moved since she got to Florida. Sorry for the mix up.

  4. #23334

    Downriver nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy313  [View Original Post]
    Question for all the nuru downriver regulars. Has anyone had more than a BJ? Does she offer BBBJ, or covered only.
    I've gotten BBBJ from her every time with daty. I only go for oral but I'm certain I cound have done her bareback one time she was nuru-ing me.

    She was sliding on my cock and I had no condom on. Could have easily slid it in raw. But like I said I only do oral.

  5. #23333
    Anyone been to sunrise spa on telegraph? I went like 1 years ago and had a good time (sexy FS) but they closed for a while.

  6. #23332
    Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    I don't know. Are you mixing her up with Emma? Sarah texted me back yesterday and said she did not move?
    I was wrong. She moved down to Florida and is out of the business. Sorry for the misinformation.

  7. #23331

    Terri Ann

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmis90  [View Original Post]
    Going to be hard to see her several times if she's leaving in a week. I'll pass.
    Is Terri still in Florida or did she come back? I miss her messages!!

  8. #23330

    Again 2 Sarahs

    Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    I don't know. Are you mixing her up with Emma? Sarah texted me back yesterday and said she did not move?
    There are 2 Sarah's in Waterford. I see the bad one still posting on STG so I can only assume we are talking about the Sarah we will miss.

  9. #23329
    Quote Originally Posted by GMoney1012  [View Original Post]
    Correct. ! She told me same thing. Florida gone for good.
    I don't know. Are you mixing her up with Emma? Sarah texted me back yesterday and said she did not move?

  10. #23328

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by DingLing  [View Original Post]
    I hate to break it to you guys but she has retired and moved back to Florida. I think she married one of her clients and they moved down there.
    Correct. ! She told me same thing. Florida gone for good.

  11. #23327
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRegular  [View Original Post]
    Hey Joe.

    My inbox shows that I have 113 messages with 200 allowed?

    So try again & let me know if you have any issues?
    It also counts messages in your "Sent" folder as part of the 200 message allocation.

  12. #23326
    Quote Originally Posted by BrennHoffman  [View Original Post]
    Is Mandy still around?
    Yes. Might look for Handy Mandy ads in Westland.

  13. #23325

    Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    Would you happen to know where she moved in Florida?. There's a Sara in southwest Florida that is reported to be very good.
    Around the Tampa area. I forget the exact city but it's around there.

  14. #23324
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    Hey Joe.

    My inbox shows that I have 113 messages with 200 allowed?

    So try again & let me know if you have any issues?

  15. #23323

    Mr. Regular. Your inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRegular  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a while, but yes, she will do a BBBJ, and / or CFS, for a total of $160 to a max of $180, out the door, she has said her name is "Sunny" or sometimes she's has said its "Young" but who cares LOL? Just Google for her number and read a few of her stipulations at: detroitrubratings.com/142769.

    And always let us know how it goes?
    Your inbox is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape