Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 24825
-
12-08-21 00:08 #17430Senior Member

Posts: 136Cherry Pie / Alyssa
Recently saw her for a QV, but she was clearly having Pharma issues so I passed. Sad to see her in that condition, recently fresh from rehab from what I understand, too. Good luck, gents.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 22:34 #17429Senior Member

Posts: 30P-Pike & Post
There is a true no-tell motel at the southeast corner of this intersection called Park Terrace. It seems like every girl I’ve seen posting this location on Babylon ends up being at this place. Pretty gross place where I have seen a few providers over the years. Not my proudest times of my life, but the little head thinking wins over the big head every once in a while. Be wary of any girls staying here. I definitely would Never go there at night no matter how awesome the girl seems to be.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
I've been very interested in this girl as well. If you take the plunge, please follow up with a review. I get the vibe that she is the fast downward spiral type of provider, so get it while it's good.
-
12-07-21 22:32 #17428Senior Member

Posts: 222Found these reports
"Max Headroom.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
11/30/2021 08:06.
Set me up for robbery 11-14-21.
Jakesonfiree.
7/9/2021 04:27.
Booked her at 7 am yesterday morning for 8:30 so she do as she asked and shower before leaving and sent her my address immediately, right at 7 because she said that I must be on BS if I didn't, rather than just sending it right at 8 when she was actually going to be leaving to come my way and I didn't really mind that but I spent the next hour having to constantly reassure Literally every 5 minutes or less that I'm legitimately interested and not going to bail on her at the last second before she could make the 15-20 minutes trip here and even sent multiple validating pictures proving I'm legitimately who I claim to be, my location and my finances only for her to be the one to randomly bail on me randomly and just stop texting back RIGHT at the very moment she was suppse to be leaving. And out the gate I offered $50 extra than her rate just as a tip and another $50 for gas for a 15-20 minute drive:/ Couldn't of been more disappointed.
Read more.
Boneralltime.
6/3/2021 00:33.
An excellent woman. I'll see her again soon."
-
12-07-21 22:15 #17427Senior Member

Posts: 633Pendleton Pike & Post
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
Also east of Post Road on Pendleton Pike is one of those extended-stay motels and then there are a ton of trailer parks in the area too.
Originally Posted by Billy270128
[View Original Post]
If you end up taking the plunge definitely let us know!
-
12-07-21 20:30 #17426Senior Member

Posts: 808Gotcha,
Gotcha, I liked her better before she did time she was a lot more slender. Seen her may be about six months ago. Wasn't as good as before. IMO.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 19:51 #17425Senior Member

Posts: 350Yeah she went by Cherry Pie, when she first started posting.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
Here's a post of her's from a while ago.
https://xescorthub.com/info/indianap...57316669198336
-
12-07-21 17:20 #17424Senior Member

Posts: 134Pendleton Pike & Post
Pendleton and Post are on the northern edge of the worst neighborhoods in Indy, but Pendleton tends to be the dividing line, so depending on how vague she is being with the location it might not be too bad. There are several not so nice apartment complexes south of Pendleton off Post that would fit into the category of bad though. All in all, I've seen worse neighborhoods. Just keep your wits about you and your eyes open.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 16:50 #17423Senior Member

Posts: 61Haven't see the lady but I can tell you the location can be questionable after dark. Others can chime in if I am being too conservative.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 16:49 #17422Forum Advertiser

Posts: 54Is there someone else named Monique or are you hinting around? I've changed my name to masquerade so if there is I guess it's a good thing.
Originally Posted by Tpmf1995
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 16:39 #17421Senior Member

Posts: 290Sasha Lynn?
I've had some great intelligence from people here and have learned in my brief time in Indianapolis that the list crawler sites are generally a wasteland. However, I have a type (thin) that this one fits extremely well. Has anybody seen Sasha that would care to comment before I make the long drive north east?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...155/3179832613
Also, I'm not yet familiar with the neighborhoods in Indy. Is Pendleton Pike & Post Road a decent area?Last edited by Zman511; 12-07-21 at 16:43. Reason: Request about the area
-
12-07-21 16:39 #17420Senior Member

Posts: 808Alyssa
Are you referencing the chick that used to go by cherry pie?
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 14:12 #17419Senior Member

Posts: 65Somewhat of a caution
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71444877
Set up meet on NE side w this one. Got to location and she insisted I enter the back door of the hotel not the front. There was a gentleman posted at the door. Didn't like the looks of it so I bolted. Maybe I read in to it too much but just in case thought I'd share.
Stay safe.
-
12-06-21 22:28 #17418Senior Member

Posts: 222This is crazy
I have seen a lot of this lately. 150-250 for hh and at 21st and Shadeland!! Don't do it guys. Compare it all to DI. For 160-170 you can see a beautiful woman, who is clean, no drugs, no ghosting, nice hotels. I get we all like variety. But, I won't go over 140 for some of these girls and just flat out refuse to go to 21st and Shadeland.
Originally Posted by QuestProtecter
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 21:36 #17417Regular Member

Posts: 15Monique booty worship
Damn would def love to lick that booty.
-
12-06-21 21:20 #17416Regular Member

Posts: 15Latin ladies are they legit?
So on LC there's always these 2-4 Latin ladies posting incalls, has anyone actually meet up with one. I've texted with a couple & they'll send pics holding up fingers or whatever I ask for proof, all seem to be 3 or 3. 5 hour which is kinda high for me. All also seem to stay in a OYO hotel / motel. ,never been to one so not sure if these are low end or not, but seem ok on google maps. The closest I've come to meet is with Cielo / Lucero at 317-xxx-0576. She seems legit, but can't seem to pull the trigger as all I can find are LC reviews which aren't trustworthily. If you've seen her please let me know what to expect.
Thanks.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...polis/71372086











Reply With Quote





