Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 37624
-
12-08-21 14:36 #23584Senior Member

Posts: 69Anyone been to sunrise spa on telegraph? I went like 1 years ago and had a good time (sexy FS) but they closed for a while.
-
12-08-21 14:05 #23583Senior Member

Posts: 178I was wrong. She moved down to Florida and is out of the business. Sorry for the misinformation.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 11:49 #23582Senior Member

Posts: 366Terri Ann
Is Terri still in Florida or did she come back? I miss her messages!!
Originally Posted by Mmis90
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 11:29 #23581Senior Member

Posts: 450Again 2 Sarahs
There are 2 Sarah's in Waterford. I see the bad one still posting on STG so I can only assume we are talking about the Sarah we will miss.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 10:07 #23580Senior Member

Posts: 178I don't know. Are you mixing her up with Emma? Sarah texted me back yesterday and said she did not move?
Originally Posted by GMoney1012
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 09:27 #23579Senior Member

Posts: 70Sara
Correct. ! She told me same thing. Florida gone for good.
Originally Posted by DingLing
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 22:35 #23578Senior Member

Posts: 556It also counts messages in your "Sent" folder as part of the 200 message allocation.
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 22:34 #23577Senior Member

Posts: 556Yes. Might look for Handy Mandy ads in Westland.
Originally Posted by BrennHoffman
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 21:54 #23576Regular Member

Posts: 13Florida
Around the Tampa area. I forget the exact city but it's around there.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 16:05 #23575Senior Member

Posts: 287Hey Joe.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
My inbox shows that I have 113 messages with 200 allowed?
So try again & let me know if you have any issues?
-
12-07-21 15:37 #23574Senior Member

Posts: 388Mr. Regular. Your inbox is full
Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 10:25 #23573Senior Member

Posts: 612Where in Florida?
Would you happen to know where she moved in Florida?. There's a Sara in southwest Florida that is reported to be very good.
Originally Posted by DingLing
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 07:33 #23572Regular Member

Posts: 13Waterford Sarah
I hate to break it to you guys but she has retired and moved back to Florida. I think she married one of her clients and they moved down there.
Originally Posted by Jp1225
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 06:08 #23571Senior Member

Posts: 209Is Mandy still around?
Originally Posted by VcyClonn
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 23:31 #23570Senior Member

Posts: 556Corrected Link: https://detroit.rubratings.com/142769.
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





