Thread: Hispanic Massage Apartments
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2181
-
12-07-21 17:07 #786Senior Member

Posts: 2029Latinas De Norcross Slim Thick Colombiana Sofia
Ads:
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6789137086/1
I decided to hit up Latinas De Norcross a while back. Easy two step process to set up a meeting with them. After a bit of texting. I got the address and got to their location in Norcross. It was a good area and soon made my way inside. Was greeted at the door and there were a few Latinas available. I had my eyes set on Colombiana Sofia. Sofia is about 5 foot 5 or a bit shorter, nice feet, long hair, nice sized tits, tattoo on the back and is on the slim to petite side. Made my way to the room and had Sofia as my choice. Talked a little and Sofia is really nice. Nice soft ass. Soon start off with the main course. Started with a CBJ. CBJ game is good for me and I let her suck me off for a good while. Played with that ass as Sofia sucked me off. After a bit I had Sofia get on top for RCG. Got on top no problem or issues and bounced on my cock like a good bunny. Gripped both butt cheeks as Sofia rode me. Pussy felt really good and was feeling it. Seemed like Sofia was really into it. After some good riding I had Sofia go in missionary and finished off in doggy. I nutted while deep inside and stayed there till the sensation went away. Had a good time and Sofia is really good for my taste. Overall awesome time.
-
12-06-21 11:21 #785Senior Member

Posts: 330Not TGTBT
IMHO itr not TGTBT.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
One time I hit a girl that looked just like that on SA.
I figured it was fake but she quoted $XX so I went.
Dude, she was the girl on that pic. Big fake DD big fake ass, pretty face and light complexion. Long brown hair and super clean.
She did DFK, DATY BBBJ BBFS CIP MIsh doggy and lazy dog.
I tried to make her a regular but she told me she has BF issues so I bailed. She was from Venezuela.
-
12-06-21 10:52 #784Senior Member

Posts: 330Yes
How can I forget the Brazilians!
Originally Posted by AssLover1979
[View Original Post]
I visited this apt in the Northridge area a bunch of times.
But I remember this darker complexion girl that I saw once. Barbie figure with a face to match. All natural. And when I went in, she was so tight I felt like junior was going to be crushed.
That was like around 2003 and I still remember vividly.
Does anyone have any current info on Brazilians?
-
12-06-21 09:54 #783Senior Member

Posts: 217Do you remember the Brazilians
I remember all the Brazilians that were around in the early 2000's. I thought the white and black girls had nice asses. Damn!
Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed
[View Original Post]
There was one that had a website and I think she ran the group but she was short, thin waist, and a huge natural ass.
I hope someday that Atlanta gets back to a good selection. I like variety.
-
12-05-21 23:57 #782Senior Member

Posts: 435Lawrenceville
I don't know about those but I know that there is one in Lawrenceville that is been there for years, there was one in Duluth by Satellite avenue bit not sure if still there.
Originally Posted by Privatechat
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 20:18 #781Regular Member

Posts: 240 roses
So hear me out. I typically hire construction workers in the chamblee area and the word is that there are 2 places in the buford hwy area cor 40 roses.
One is by chamblee dunwoody and the other one on buford hwy past clairmont.
I have not been able to get a good lead but one of the guys I hire regularly mentioned they have a few hispanic girls and they rotate them every two weeks to different cities so they usually have fairly new ones.
I personally haven't try them but maybe we can get to it.
-
12-03-21 17:21 #780Senior Member

Posts: 330Old MAMPs
Back in the early 2000's one of my workers hooked me up with a few Mexican apartment massage parlors. They had to bring me in for the first visit.
That shit was crazy! The girls were 4-7 maybe an 8 every now and then. No massage, no shower, 90% CBJ and 99%CFS with LFK.
But the rate was $. 3 Yes 30 Roses!
I had 3 locations and I'd hit one of them every single day. One time one of those MAMPs had Six providers and I dreamt all of them in the same visit (mind you I was younger then).
One was in Smyrna one in Forest Park and one in Doraville or Chamblee.
I remember one time I had a provider that was a 9 (just because there's no such thing as a 10) she looked like Ariel from te GB thread but nicer. Early 20's, long black hair, solid natural Bs, round ass, hourglass figure clean white teeth and I dreamt her every day for the month she was there.
Ahhh, the good ol days.
-
11-23-21 15:51 #779Senior Member

Posts: 2029Petite Latina Jade Was At The Hermosa Latina Apartment For The Past Weekend
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/70491845
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4049791888/1
I've mentioned the hermosa Latina apartment quite a bit. Jade was back at this apartment for a short while over the weekend. May or may not do the same for this upcoming weekend. Jade may or may not be available via the other digits I mentioned a while ago. Rates started at 80 qv.
Other digits of Jade when in sugar hill:
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4705791652
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/66457566
Already mentioned. Already stated Jade is back a while ago and came back to a previous spot aka hermosa Latina spot with Sara.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 22:07 #778Banned Member

Posts: 2410What's the point of speculating, you're assuming facts not in evidence.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 11:05 #777Senior Member

Posts: 738Pure Speculation
Someone has reached out and quoted 150 for 15 minutes. Other options exist for the donation.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 14:37 #776Senior Member

Posts: 29I haven't seen her but she wanted 150 for 15 minutes, there are a bunch of cheaper options in the same area.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 14:21 #775Banned Member

Posts: 2410How do you know TGTBT, can you confirm from experience or are you speculating?
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 13:16 #774Senior Member

Posts: 738Zara Columbia
TGTBT but want to share with fellow mongers for your input.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/70282788
-
11-15-21 07:20 #773Senior Member

Posts: 444Reporting back
Everyone of these have some sort of camera. Some have Ring doorbell camera and others have a camera inside the residence. There were a couple times when I went a / older Hispanic gentlemen) was getting into the bathroom. Like LMAO, clear sign of handler. Other times, the camera's are planed inside the rooms so be very careful and inspect the room.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 13:02 #772Senior Member

Posts: 57Destiny Spa. Monica
Visited Destiny Spa in Norcross to try out Monica not too long ago.
Arrived and was told to not knock on the door, was let in by another girl (Vicky?) and told to take off my boots at the door.
Went to the room, typical setup. Monica walks in and she is absolutely beautiful, short petite spinner who speaks very little English.
Starts off cleaning me up and a BBBJ, and I have to pull her off me before I bust. She knows how to work that mouth.
She puts on the cover and we move onto mish, doggy, prone, then standing before I finish. She is getting into it and has good rhythm. Heard knocking on the bedroom door as neither of us were paying attention to time.
Eventually I finish and clean up, we have a laugh and she is very cute, in her 20's.
I recommend - 1 Franklin for the experience. Lots of mongers visiting as well.









Reply With Quote






