Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 494 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 544 594 994 1494 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17433

    Allyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by Fstrxtsy78  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw her for a QV, but she was clearly having Pharma issues so I passed. Sad to see her in that condition, recently fresh from rehab from what I understand, too. Good luck, gents.
    I will probably see her again. Saw her many times before and really enjoyed her young pussy and ass. Let me have both anyway I wanted. The best part is she has a boatload of other 19-21 year old friends that are open to banging older guys with cash.

  2. #17432

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by JackNazty  [View Original Post]
    Is Alyssa / Cherry Pie the lady in the back of the picture wearing the glasses, or is she the one in the front with her tongue out? I'm asking b / c awhile back when she was a hot discussion on here. Someone mentioned Cherry Pie was the girl in the glasses, but nobody ever confirmed it.
    She's the one in front. Not the one in back with glasses.

  3. #17431

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she went by Cherry Pie, when she first started posting.

    Here's a post of her's from a while ago.

    https://xescorthub.com/info/indianap...57316669198336
    Is Alyssa / Cherry Pie the lady in the back of the picture wearing the glasses, or is she the one in the front with her tongue out? I'm asking b / c awhile back when she was a hot discussion on here. Someone mentioned Cherry Pie was the girl in the glasses, but nobody ever confirmed it.

  4. #17430

    Cherry Pie / Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Are you referencing the chick that used to go by cherry pie?
    Recently saw her for a QV, but she was clearly having Pharma issues so I passed. Sad to see her in that condition, recently fresh from rehab from what I understand, too. Good luck, gents.

  5. #17429

    P-Pike & Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Also east of Post Road on Pendleton Pike is one of those extended-stay motels and then there are a ton of trailer parks in the area too.

    If you end up taking the plunge definitely let us know!
    There is a true no-tell motel at the southeast corner of this intersection called Park Terrace. It seems like every girl I’ve seen posting this location on Babylon ends up being at this place. Pretty gross place where I have seen a few providers over the years. Not my proudest times of my life, but the little head thinking wins over the big head every once in a while. Be wary of any girls staying here. I definitely would Never go there at night no matter how awesome the girl seems to be.

    I've been very interested in this girl as well. If you take the plunge, please follow up with a review. I get the vibe that she is the fast downward spiral type of provider, so get it while it's good.

  6. #17428

    Found these reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    I've had some great intelligence from people here and have learned in my brief time in Indianapolis that the list crawler sites are generally a wasteland. However, I have a type (thin) that this one fits extremely well. Has anybody seen Sasha that would care to comment before I make the long drive north east?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...155/3179832613
    Also, I'm not yet familiar with the neighborhoods in Indy. Is Pendleton Pike & Post Road a decent area?
    "Max Headroom.

    11/30/2021 08:06.

    Set me up for robbery 11-14-21.

    Jakesonfiree.

    7/9/2021 04:27.

    Booked her at 7 am yesterday morning for 8:30 so she do as she asked and shower before leaving and sent her my address immediately, right at 7 because she said that I must be on BS if I didn't, rather than just sending it right at 8 when she was actually going to be leaving to come my way and I didn't really mind that but I spent the next hour having to constantly reassure Literally every 5 minutes or less that I'm legitimately interested and not going to bail on her at the last second before she could make the 15-20 minutes trip here and even sent multiple validating pictures proving I'm legitimately who I claim to be, my location and my finances only for her to be the one to randomly bail on me randomly and just stop texting back RIGHT at the very moment she was suppse to be leaving. And out the gate I offered $50 extra than her rate just as a tip and another $50 for gas for a 15-20 minute drive:/ Couldn't of been more disappointed.

    Read more.

    Boneralltime.

    6/3/2021 00:33.

    An excellent woman. I'll see her again soon."

  7. #17427

    Pendleton Pike & Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    I've had some great intelligence from people here and have learned in my brief time in Indianapolis that the list crawler sites are generally a wasteland. However, I have a type (thin) that this one fits extremely well. Has anybody seen Sasha that would care to comment before I make the long drive north east?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...155/3179832613
    Also, I'm not yet familiar with the neighborhoods in Indy. Is Pendleton Pike & Post Road a decent area?
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy270128  [View Original Post]
    Pendleton and Post are on the northern edge of the worst neighborhoods in Indy, but Pendleton tends to be the dividing line, so depending on how vague she is being with the location it might not be too bad. There are several not so nice apartment complexes south of Pendleton off Post that would fit into the category of bad though. All in all, I've seen worse neighborhoods. Just keep your wits about you and your eyes open.
    Also east of Post Road on Pendleton Pike is one of those extended-stay motels and then there are a ton of trailer parks in the area too.

    If you end up taking the plunge definitely let us know!

  8. #17426

    Gotcha,

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she went by Cherry Pie, when she first started posting.

    Here's a post of her's from a while ago.

    https://xescorthub.com/info/indianap...57316669198336
    Gotcha, I liked her better before she did time she was a lot more slender. Seen her may be about six months ago. Wasn't as good as before. IMO.

  9. #17425
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Are you referencing the chick that used to go by cherry pie?
    Yeah she went by Cherry Pie, when she first started posting.

    Here's a post of her's from a while ago.

    https://xescorthub.com/info/indianap...57316669198336

  10. #17424

    Pendleton Pike & Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    I've had some great intelligence from people here and have learned in my brief time in Indianapolis that the list crawler sites are generally a wasteland. However, I have a type (thin) that this one fits extremely well. Has anybody seen Sasha that would care to comment before I make the long drive north east?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...155/3179832613
    Also, I'm not yet familiar with the neighborhoods in Indy. Is Pendleton Pike & Post Road a decent area?
    Pendleton and Post are on the northern edge of the worst neighborhoods in Indy, but Pendleton tends to be the dividing line, so depending on how vague she is being with the location it might not be too bad. There are several not so nice apartment complexes south of Pendleton off Post that would fit into the category of bad though. All in all, I've seen worse neighborhoods. Just keep your wits about you and your eyes open.

  11. #17423
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    I've had some great intelligence from people here and have learned in my brief time in Indianapolis that the list crawler sites are generally a wasteland. However, I have a type (thin) that this one fits extremely well. Has anybody seen Sasha that would care to comment before I make the long drive north east?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...155/3179832613
    Also, I'm not yet familiar with the neighborhoods in Indy. Is Pendleton Pike & Post Road a decent area?
    Haven't see the lady but I can tell you the location can be questionable after dark. Others can chime in if I am being too conservative.

  12. #17422
    Quote Originally Posted by Tpmf1995  [View Original Post]
    Damn would def love to lick that booty.
    Is there someone else named Monique or are you hinting around? I've changed my name to masquerade so if there is I guess it's a good thing.

  13. #17421

    Sasha Lynn?

    I've had some great intelligence from people here and have learned in my brief time in Indianapolis that the list crawler sites are generally a wasteland. However, I have a type (thin) that this one fits extremely well. Has anybody seen Sasha that would care to comment before I make the long drive north east?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...155/3179832613
    Also, I'm not yet familiar with the neighborhoods in Indy. Is Pendleton Pike & Post Road a decent area?
    Last edited by Zman511; 12-07-21 at 16:43. Reason: Request about the area

  14. #17420

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I recently got a text from one of Alyssa's old numbers, and I was wondering if anybody had seen her recently?

    I haven't seen her in quit some time, and know her pharma issue was getting the better of her.

    She was UTR the last I'd heard.
    Are you referencing the chick that used to go by cherry pie?

  15. #17419

    Somewhat of a caution

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71444877

    Set up meet on NE side w this one. Got to location and she insisted I enter the back door of the hotel not the front. There was a gentleman posted at the door. Didn't like the looks of it so I bolted. Maybe I read in to it too much but just in case thought I'd share.

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape