Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 756 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 256 656 706 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 806 856 1256 1756 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22128

    Chester

    Quote Originally Posted by RubFan63  [View Original Post]
    If you do end up seeing Chester I'm curious about her service and how she looks.
    I visited last Tuesday. Older 45-50. Kind of wide shoulders and taller for a Asian. Tits looked good in dress but not so much when it came off. He some flab and a tattoo on her stomach to try to hide it. Horrible rushed CBJ not even a minute then wanted me to pound one out. Loose and rushed. Rushed from the start she kept text before the session and immediately after. Rushed me out even tying my boots to get me out faster. It done the job but want worth the coin. I check the hotel Asians out often and it's been awhile since I have had a good one. I would even be willing to pay more then rate if they were 20 years younger or at least looked half as good as the pictures they use.

  2. #22127

    Wouldn't doubt the parting gift

    It's been a minute since I've seen her and I almost walked then. I was pretty new to the area. She's a do it all with everyone who wants it kind of gal. She offered services I did not accept. There is no way I would return but to each his own.

    Smooth sailing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Calloway71  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/71428208

    Has anyone seen this woman before? Full transparency, every time I've reviewed her ad I've been like "there's no way. " But I've seen her post consistently for the last two years and all of her reviews are overwhelmingly positive aside from someone saying she once gave a monger a "parting gift" but I don't know how true that was since I'd only heard it once. I think at this point I'm just curious if these reviews are legit and if anyone's ever had an actual experience with her.

  3. #22126

    Annie Girl

    Saw Annie Girl today. Disappointment compared to previous visits about a year ago. Did not deliver as her ad says and as in the past. Price was high for what was received. Complained about life to entire time as well. Will not repeat.

    https://tryst.link/massage/annie-girl

  4. #22125
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinGround  [View Original Post]
    937 area code.
    If you do end up seeing Chester I'm curious about her service and how she looks.

  5. #22124

    Melissa Listcrawler

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/71428208

    Has anyone seen this woman before? Full transparency, every time I've reviewed her ad I've been like "there's no way. " But I've seen her post consistently for the last two years and all of her reviews are overwhelmingly positive aside from someone saying she once gave a monger a "parting gift" but I don't know how true that was since I'd only heard it once. I think at this point I'm just curious if these reviews are legit and if anyone's ever had an actual experience with her.

  6. #22123

    937

    Quote Originally Posted by Micha  [View Original Post]
    Which number is that one BTW? Been a few months since I partook and all seem to have changed. Also, what's the damage for VIP? Seem to recall $. 70 for an hr for standard fare.
    937 area code.

  7. #22122
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinGround  [View Original Post]
    I just sent a text a short time ago, usual place, told new girl as of yesterday, young and cute but you know how that goes, roll of the dice.

    VIP is BBBJ, shower, nuru body slide, GFE, kissing, etc.

    I usually opt for 1/2 hour, sometimes I'm in and out in 20, sometimes 40. Depends on the girl, comfort level. Seen a couple dozen over the last year, 5-6 were totally worth it, 10-12 were just ok and the others were less than ideal. Lately, they all are trying to upcharge for BBBJ with a few flatly refusing BBBJ at all. I may go tomorrow, if I do, I will report back.
    Which number is that one BTW? Been a few months since I partook and all seem to have changed. Also, what's the damage for VIP? Seem to recall $. 70 for an hr for standard fare.

  8. #22121

    HOTEL Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by RubFan63  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the Chester rd Asian this rotation? Last one wasn't very good and it was rushed. The first one was very sweet. Now they are offering VIP, what's that?
    I just sent a text a short time ago, usual place, told new girl as of yesterday, young and cute but you know how that goes, roll of the dice.

    VIP is BBBJ, shower, nuru body slide, GFE, kissing, etc.

    I usually opt for 1/2 hour, sometimes I'm in and out in 20, sometimes 40. Depends on the girl, comfort level. Seen a couple dozen over the last year, 5-6 were totally worth it, 10-12 were just ok and the others were less than ideal. Lately, they all are trying to upcharge for BBBJ with a few flatly refusing BBBJ at all. I may go tomorrow, if I do, I will report back.

  9. #22120

    Hotel Asian

    Has anyone seen the Chester rd Asian this rotation? Last one wasn't very good and it was rushed. The first one was very sweet. Now they are offering VIP, what's that?

  10. #22119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Leighbby

    Her ads are in the database they have just rolled off the 15 page max. If you do a keyword search and put in exactly what you are looking for they will show up. So you have to put Leighbby and you get results and then you can select one of the ads like below.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...d/969524444059

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I lucked out and happened to be in Leigh's area Friday and she had time available. I used to see her weekly but working from home has put a crimp in that so it has been 3 or 4 weeks since our last visit.

    Other than the addition of some festive lights, her accommodations are the same. Lived in room but generally clean and tidy.

    Leigh looks smoking hot in her lingerie, which she has a treasure trove of. She's still blonde. Not sure which hair color I like better; they both look good.

    Unfortunately, I can't find an ad to link to at the moment, but I am sure she will post again soon. She has been posting on STG.

  11. #22118

    Kandee Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Kandee Apple is back and ready for business. And as good as ever. She wanted to let everyone that while she is initially staying low key she will be posting a new ad (Tryst or Eros or her Escortbook page)) with new pics in the near future.

    In the meantime she also provided these current pics as she's putting herself back in shape after her time away. For me she is always a great time and fully engaged in the session with fairly open menu. Her numbers on her Escortbook page below:

    https://kandeeapplecourtesan.escortbook.com/
    Saw Kandee the week before last. Had a blast as usual!

  12. #22117

    Leighbby

    I lucked out and happened to be in Leigh's area Friday and she had time available. I used to see her weekly but working from home has put a crimp in that so it has been 3 or 4 weeks since our last visit.

    Other than the addition of some festive lights, her accommodations are the same. Lived in room but generally clean and tidy.

    Leigh looks smoking hot in her lingerie, which she has a treasure trove of. She's still blonde. Not sure which hair color I like better; they both look good.

    Unfortunately, I can't find an ad to link to at the moment, but I am sure she will post again soon. She has been posting on STG.

  13. #22116

    Second

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdrhem  [View Original Post]
    She used to work out of beechmont. Definitely a user. Head is good pussy is tight, tight, tight.
    I saw her early this year as well, extremely tight. Head is decent she's nice and very chill, but yea it's crack out of the pipe. We talked about it for a while.

  14. #22115
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    If you want to see a solid providers that won't dick you around and have no noted substance issues see:

    Taylor Nikole (Cincinnati). She is top notch fun, clean, petite and always dressed to the 9's.

    Ashley Nicole (Columbus). Top notch sweetheart, clean, petite and will go the extra mile (does duos with Ryann in Cincinnati and elsewhere).

    Ryann (Cincinnati) another outstanding provider. She is a clean, petit, fiery redhead with a sweet southern accent. Expensive but a rare treat.

    Molly Daniels (Cincinnati) is a very nice gal, she is petite clean and fun to talk with. She is decent if you want a no frills experience.
    I can vouch for Taylor and Ashley (when in town). Ryann moved away before I can experienceand I did pass Molly's screening, but can't match scheduling. I can also vouch for Tia Taylor.

  15. #22114

    Teasing Tiff

    There used to be a provider by the name teasing tif? Is she out of the game? If not could someone provide me her info please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape