Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23584
    Anyone been to sunrise spa on telegraph? I went like 1 years ago and had a good time (sexy FS) but they closed for a while.

  2. #23583
    Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    I don't know. Are you mixing her up with Emma? Sarah texted me back yesterday and said she did not move?
    I was wrong. She moved down to Florida and is out of the business. Sorry for the misinformation.

  3. #23582

    Terri Ann

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmis90  [View Original Post]
    Going to be hard to see her several times if she's leaving in a week. I'll pass.
    Is Terri still in Florida or did she come back? I miss her messages!!

  4. #23581

    Again 2 Sarahs

    Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    I don't know. Are you mixing her up with Emma? Sarah texted me back yesterday and said she did not move?
    There are 2 Sarah's in Waterford. I see the bad one still posting on STG so I can only assume we are talking about the Sarah we will miss.

  5. #23580
    Quote Originally Posted by GMoney1012  [View Original Post]
    Correct. ! She told me same thing. Florida gone for good.
    I don't know. Are you mixing her up with Emma? Sarah texted me back yesterday and said she did not move?

  6. #23579

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by DingLing  [View Original Post]
    I hate to break it to you guys but she has retired and moved back to Florida. I think she married one of her clients and they moved down there.
    Correct. ! She told me same thing. Florida gone for good.

  7. #23578
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRegular  [View Original Post]
    Hey Joe.

    My inbox shows that I have 113 messages with 200 allowed?

    So try again & let me know if you have any issues?
    It also counts messages in your "Sent" folder as part of the 200 message allocation.

  8. #23577
    Quote Originally Posted by BrennHoffman  [View Original Post]
    Is Mandy still around?
    Yes. Might look for Handy Mandy ads in Westland.

  9. #23576

    Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    Would you happen to know where she moved in Florida?. There's a Sara in southwest Florida that is reported to be very good.
    Around the Tampa area. I forget the exact city but it's around there.

  10. #23575
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    Hey Joe.

    My inbox shows that I have 113 messages with 200 allowed?

    So try again & let me know if you have any issues?

  11. #23574

    Mr. Regular. Your inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRegular  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a while, but yes, she will do a BBBJ, and / or CFS, for a total of $160 to a max of $180, out the door, she has said her name is "Sunny" or sometimes she's has said its "Young" but who cares LOL? Just Google for her number and read a few of her stipulations at: detroitrubratings.com/142769.

    And always let us know how it goes?
    Your inbox is full.

  12. #23573

    Where in Florida?

    Quote Originally Posted by DingLing  [View Original Post]
    I hate to break it to you guys but she has retired and moved back to Florida. I think she married one of her clients and they moved down there.
    Would you happen to know where she moved in Florida?. There's a Sara in southwest Florida that is reported to be very good.

  13. #23572

    Waterford Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jp1225  [View Original Post]
    How do we locate recent ads or get contact info for the house Sarah? Unfortunately I once saw the bad Sarah by mistake (the one recently discussed here in the dumpy apartment with bed bugs).
    I hate to break it to you guys but she has retired and moved back to Florida. I think she married one of her clients and they moved down there.

  14. #23571
    Quote Originally Posted by VcyClonn  [View Original Post]
    Don't think so. It feels like they were from 80's. Veronica was almost done with the hobby that time itself. May be her sister Mandy in westland will be able to tell. Good luck.
    Is Mandy still around?

  15. #23570
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRegular  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a while, but yes, she will do a BBBJ, and / or CFS, for a total of $160 to a max of $180, out the door, she has said her name is "Sunny" or sometimes she's has said its "Young" but who cares LOL? Just Google for her number and read a few of her stipulations at: detroitrubratings.com/142769.

    And always let us know how it goes?
    Corrected Link: https://detroit.rubratings.com/142769.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape