Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,641 to 14,655 of 30805
-
12-08-21 09:13 #16165Senior Member

Posts: 1710Finally had a chance to meet with this one. She look pretty much exactly like her pics. She's a little scattered, so reaching her is super tough and she ghosts seemingly without realizing it. But today I kept pressing, was close, and got to see her. She's thinner than the pics but smelled good and had an upscale hotel. Open menu but I busted on her tits before I got to her face. Oh well. She's somewhat business-like, and her teeth are jacked a bit. She tries to hide them. Her skin isn't as clear as the pics and between that and the teeth, I'm guessing some demon issues but it wasn't evident in the place. Smoke free. YMMV.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/677802815254
-
12-07-21 17:47 #16164Senior Member

Posts: 102Diva
I've seen her. I was excited to see her too! I dreamed of a wet mouth, very sloppy, nice stroke and sadly I was disappointed. Now being in this hobby for a long time. Different strokes for different folks. So as I wasnt impressed, doesn't mean she won't impress you.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 15:45 #16163Senior Member

Posts: 80Petite Spanish Mami
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/593144157935
Left me waiting in a parking lot twice.
Not worth the time investment to see her.
-
12-07-21 15:07 #16162Senior Member

Posts: 171Not risk of of health
She has been around for quite some years.
Originally Posted by Randoms18
[View Original Post]
Used to SW on Bragg at and hoke but now for a while got new players and upgraded to putting out ADs.
She looks just like her pics however, not worth the risk be safe out there.
-
12-07-21 13:44 #16161Senior Member

Posts: 301She was probably released early for the holidays. It looks like Olivia was released as well.
Originally Posted by ProfessorVan
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 13:40 #16160Senior Member

Posts: 214Diva
Anyone seen Diva? Is her head game as good as her reviews on her ad?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/71461779
-
12-07-21 13:16 #16159Senior Member

Posts: 1651The first
Sign of a fake on STG is the girl wearing glasses (I don't know why but that's true 95% of the time) the second sign is when a hot looking younger provider lists Greek in services offered. So in order to be fair I give it a 1% chance of being real but one or two things usually happen on those ads. She or he will hit you up for a deposit or secondly they will threaten blackmail.
Originally Posted by Randoms18
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 12:18 #16158Senior Member

Posts: 107In the "You are viewing" section at the top of the page, select Female escort. The page will refresh and then you can go down a bit and hit More Search Settings. From there, expand the menu for Ethnicity and you can filter accordingly.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 11:56 #16157Senior Member

Posts: 283Help filter out Asian ads
Could you please tell me how to filter out Asian ads from STG? They have seriously taken over the site and are very annoying.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 11:53 #16156Senior Member

Posts: 252Sounds similar to this one that makes her rounds in the Carolinas occasionally:
Bailee May.
https://www.eros.com/texas/houston/files/9144528.htm
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 11:16 #16155Senior Member

Posts: 426Blonde- Avoid
She's been scamming in Charlotte for some time now. One monger reported that she tried to blackmail him.
Originally Posted by Randoms18
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 10:01 #16154Senior Member

Posts: 1710Blue haired thief is back
Beware: This chick will outright rob you, start screaming and call in her friends. She's a total fucking thief. AVOID:
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/527850432152
-
12-07-21 09:51 #16153Senior Member

Posts: 138Desiree
Not sure what you consider recent but if you do a search this thread you will find a review early November when she was in durham.
Originally Posted by RedTar1979
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 08:44 #16152Senior Member

Posts: 1710Perfect
So SweetMaya has moved to ErosGuide, of course. So now you can enjoy a passion-less, robotic experience with every rule in the book and no actual contact for $450! Not me.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4370
-
12-07-21 07:54 #16151Senior Member

Posts: 281Asian Ads
I'm an idiot. I never knew you could filter those out. It seems STG has been overtaken by those Asian ads which I have no interest in. What is the best site with reasonable rates that have not been overtaken by fake ads?
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






