Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 10630
-
12-10-21 00:42 #5065Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Summer. Breeze
Has anyone met this gem?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Summer-Breeze
It states "VIP Provider", but I have yet to inquire with her.
-
12-09-21 17:57 #5064Senior Member

Posts: 287Legacy has a couple rob reports and red dots.
Originally Posted by Toptwo
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 13:57 #5063Senior Member

Posts: 97She's good in the sheets
You can ask her for more through text, I've met with her once or twice and it's always been CIP.
Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 11:36 #5062Senior Member

Posts: 106Stacy
Stacy is Staci ash.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
S1.
-
12-09-21 10:29 #5061Regular Member

Posts: 20Legacydream
She's actually really cute with huge awesome tittys. She even squirted on my dick the first time we smashed in the backseat. 2nd time was very ho-hum but raw as well.
Originally Posted by DamionSparHawk
[View Original Post]
No kissing, doesn't like giving head but one of the hotter ones for sure.
-
12-09-21 05:26 #5060Senior Member

Posts: 287She got 1 whole pic on her profile its a good pic but just 1 pic smdh.
Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 19:34 #5059Senior Member

Posts: 502Stacy Ash?
Thanks for the report. I can't find this username on TNA. Any oinks?
Originally Posted by JpLove
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 17:49 #5058Regular Member

Posts: 20Chocolat3
Looks good. Pussy tight. Underperformer tho.
Originally Posted by DamionSparHawk
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 17:04 #5057Regular Member

Posts: 1It took a 2 hr date and and extra 2 on top of that, so pricey as fuck, but Stacy Ash will allow cip.
-
12-08-21 11:13 #5056Regular Member

Posts: 8Autumn fire
VIP is worth it. Bigger girl, but real tight pussy. Definitely a pleaser. I thought she was attractive for a MILF.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 14:47 #5055Senior Member

Posts: 97Asssibby123
Asssibby123, a bit heavier than the pics show but she's got a fat ass, nice tits, will spit all over your cock, and take a creampie. Price is a bit steep but she's fun and stays wet the entire time.
Originally Posted by DamionSparHawk
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 10:30 #5054Regular Member

Posts: 5Birthday's coming up
Anyone suggest some young ebony that might be willing to go the extra mile? I prefer spinner but I'm good with just about anything as long as they don't outweigh me. XD.
-
12-07-21 01:51 #5053Regular Member

Posts: 6Visiting Portland area on Saturday and willing to travel.
Hello Gents!
Hoping to have a list of gals I can contact for BBFS, preferably BBGreek. I am a nice guy that knows how to treat a lady right, usually bring a small little gift. Any recommendations for beautiful faces with nice body (slim preferred, not a huge fan of big boobies or big butts) that provide those services would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance!
-
12-07-21 00:52 #5052Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3Lexi Black lexiblaq
She was hella friendly with me but I just went through her screening process like she asked and it was easy. She was a lot of fun. No drama.
Originally Posted by PdxBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 20:33 #5051Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3Her screening is too rigorous for that.
Originally Posted by PdxBoy1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





