Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 344 of 552 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 394 444 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 8276
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3131
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any insights on getting in Diana's pants (or elsewhere) they can share? Haven't gotten to VIP with her but did a few dances in the back and something tells me she could get nasty in the best of ways.
    I would like to know this as well.

  2. #3130

    Diana / Pandoras

    Does anyone have any insights on getting in Diana's pants (or elsewhere) they can share? Haven't gotten to VIP with her but did a few dances in the back and something tells me she could get nasty in the best of ways.

  3. #3129

    Best Altenate option?

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteChristo  [View Original Post]
    What's the next best option besides Pandora in your opinion, for daytime overall quality & extras?
    Kittens, for sure.

  4. #3128
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteChristo  [View Original Post]
    What's the next best option besides Pandora in your opinion, for daytime overall quality & extras?
    Kittens.

    See Rio everyday but Sunday.

  5. #3127

    Brooklyn at Pans

    Has anyone gotten BBBJ or FS from Brooklyn at Pandoras?

  6. #3126
    What's the next best option besides Pandora in your opinion, for daytime overall quality & extras?

  7. #3125

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Datits  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on Angel at Pandoras?
    Tried her when she first started, no mileage, good grind but those tatas stayed inside. She wanted another 40 to suck on her titties, which I almost did because the look and feel amazing. Not sure if she's better now.

  8. #3124

    Pandora Angel

    Any Intel on Angel at Pandoras?

  9. #3123

    Baby

    She let me finger her pussy and ass. Was able to put 4 fingers in there. Gave me an HJ. Then let me cum on her ass. YMMV though.

    Quote Originally Posted by EnderWiggins  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Baby at Pandoras?

  10. #3122
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaHawk12  [View Original Post]
    I try to stay away from girls who do extras.

    Last one I had from kittens was horrible & was a scammers.
    Paying per song $83.33 per song or $28/ minute is not being scammed?

  11. #3121
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Just to let you know. I was at Kittens on Tuesday. I was approached by about a dozen women that I had no interest in. I sat next to one name Cora. I kept looking at her and smiling at her and she said nothing to me. I walked around a few times sat down next to her and looked directly at her. She just looked at her phone or looked away. Right before I left, I just finally walked up to her and started talking to her. She was actually friendly and had worked there for about 3 years (sporadically). We went for a dance and she had my dick in her hand by song two (4 for $100 dance). She worked that dick until I was done by song 5 whispering in my ear that she really wanted to ride me the entire time. She wanted to meet me OTC, but I think she may be too expensive for me. She said she regularly sees someone for $2000 K for 4 hours, "but a lot of that is hanging out watching Netflix". I figure if she's at my place for four hours, she'll be out of commission for a few weeks because I would be on that for 4 hours straight.
    2000! I bet she wanted to meet you. Wow! Way to much!

  12. #3120

    Baby

    I had a couple of dances from her a few months ago, 40/ song or 3/100, she had no extras, I don't know if it was because it was the first time getting dances from her or something else, I remember her from before covid and she only offered HJ. I don't think she remembers me.

    I also remember that she had smaller boobs.

    Quote Originally Posted by EnderWiggins  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Baby at Pandoras?
    .

  13. #3119

    Pandora's on Thursday afternoon

    Paisley and Indica both caught my eye. Nothing to report, both seem pretty tame unfortunately but not are the hottest there today.

  14. #3118
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Thats the same thing I read Jimmy. Maybe some guys don't like extras, because she was so KIND! LOL.
    I try to stay away from girls who do extras.

    Last one I had from kittens was horrible & was a scammers.

  15. #3117
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify. You paid 250 just for a dance with no extras that lasted maybe 10-15 minutes?
    Wouldn't call it for nothing, got a dance from the prettiest girl there.

    She was really a good dancer, once you see her, you will see what I mean.

    Plus she let me touch her tits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape