Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 617 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 667 717 1117 1617 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17688
    Quote Originally Posted by Donger999  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/239695

    Curious to know if anyone has seen this one. She was apparently available earlier last week and I tried to set something up. I had re-asked something that was in her ad (by mistake) and before I could regain my footing, she went off on me and blocked me. Probably a good miss but let me know if anyone has seen her and if its worth another shot.
    I met with her a year ago. She's a cutie with a great body and friendly personality, but she's pretty strict on her no FS rule and won't budge. Is that what you asked her about? Her nuru isn't bad, but it's not that great either. At one point she was sliding hard on my nuts and it kept feeling like she was about to pop them LOL. Her HJ is great and she takes her time, but that's really all I was able to get from her.

  2. #17687

    Kori Rae

    Any feedback on her? If not, I'm thinking of TOFTT.

    https://tryst.link/escort/korirae

  3. #17686

    You Could Start Your Own Flag Company!

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    Some red flags:

    - Claims to be a virgin.

    - Claims to not be a scam.

    - Nothing in the ad or pics to suggest they're in Chicago.

    - There's something about contacting her to rent some apartment??

    - She's super hot and only wants $150/ hr. Or $500 for an overnight.
    I quick reverse image search brings up this https://www.pornpics.com/?q=elle+blue. She's adorable, but clearly a fake (unfortunately).

  4. #17685

    Tough to meet

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/239695

    Curious to know if anyone has seen this one. She was apparently available earlier last week and I tried to set something up. I had re-asked something that was in her ad (by mistake) and before I could regain my footing, she went off on me and blocked me. Probably a good miss but let me know if anyone has seen her and if its worth another shot.

  5. #17684

    Some red flags?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    Some red flags:

    - Claims to be a virgin.

    - Claims to not be a scam.

    - Nothing in the ad or pics to suggest they're in Chicago.

    - There's something about contacting her to rent some apartment??

    - She's super hot and only wants $150/ hr. Or $500 for an overnight.

    As for verification, it means someone at the site promises that they look at a gov't I'd and it had the same name as the person sending in the pics. It's better than nothing, but I wouldn't trust it with so many red flags already present.
    Those are ALL reds flags!!

  6. #17683
    Quote Originally Posted by Quimby  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2633709

    The site says she is verified. Not sure what that completely means. Never have gone this route before. Just an AMP guy. Anyone familiar with her? Her pix are hot but the rate is kinda low for a white girl escort. That gives me pause.
    Some red flags:

    - Claims to be a virgin.

    - Claims to not be a scam.

    - Nothing in the ad or pics to suggest they're in Chicago.

    - There's something about contacting her to rent some apartment??

    - She's super hot and only wants $150/ hr. Or $500 for an overnight.

    As for verification, it means someone at the site promises that they look at a gov't I'd and it had the same name as the person sending in the pics. It's better than nothing, but I wouldn't trust it with so many red flags already present.

  7. #17682

    Scammer. Received text with website link

    So I received this text message on my burner from a number I didn't recognize. It was a text asking how I've been and that they will be in town and am I interested in booking. I check out the website as I didn't recognize the name and it's a gorgeous girl, but then I noticed that the prices are just waaay too good to be true. Reversed image searched the pic which led me to some eb add using the same pics and pricing structure in NC. Thought this would be too good to be true so decided to text back and yup they want me to go to another website to open an account to do web chat so she can verify I'm not LE. Be careful out there. I know a lot of ladies say that they are legit because they have a website, but looks like these scammers are trying to up their game. Posting pic of text message and screenshot of website with pricing structure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15E5A4AA-B136-4491-9D48-BD05479AEFB8.jpg‎  

  8. #17681
    Quote Originally Posted by SteamTrain98  [View Original Post]
    Spidy-sense says this is a scam.
    "Am still a Virgin seeking for someone to disvirgin my pussy very tight ".

    Who can read this line and take it seriously?

  9. #17680
    Quote Originally Posted by Donger999  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a lot for saving me the trouble of finding out myself.
    Firefox on desktop and Android has an extension that makes reverse image search very easy. Big time saver.

  10. #17679
    Quote Originally Posted by ArabDeelight  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6309093103

    Visited her earlier today. Have been checking out the boards and decided to check out all the good reviews. I have to say the pictures does not do her any justice. She is much more prettier in person. We chatted a bit before we had our fun. I spent a good amount dining on her sweet pussy. She returned the favor with a very good BBJ that almost made me pop. After a bit she mounted me and rode me like a champ without any complaints. We switched to missionary for a bit than doggy. Man what a sight with those tatts and her moaning. She definitely knows how to throw it back. We did a few more positions before I popped in that bag. I am definitely going to be a regular.
    She used to go under the name of Victoria. Saw her and her white friend several years ago for a threesome which sounds like fun but was underwhelming, the positive part of the whole situation was Kartana working hard to save the session so I agree with your review.

  11. #17678

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBag  [View Original Post]
    Those are pics of pornstar Sarah Vandella. Now, if you were to convince me that Sarah was actually doing massage incalls in Chicago as a side hustle, I would be all over that.
    Thanks a lot for saving me the trouble of finding out myself.

  12. #17677

    Yet another pornstar magically doing incalls in the Chicago area

    Quote Originally Posted by Donger999  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any experience with Kate. Seems pretty convenient and eager to meet. Thanks in advance.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/258340
    Those are pics of pornstar Sarah Vandella. Now, if you were to convince me that Sarah was actually doing massage incalls in Chicago as a side hustle, I would be all over that.

  13. #17676

    Kate

    Wondering if anyone has any experience with Kate. Seems pretty convenient and eager to meet. Thanks in advance.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/258340

  14. #17675

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Quimby  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2633709

    The site says she is verified. Not sure what that completely means. Never have gone this route before. Just an AMP guy. Anyone familiar with her? Her pix are hot but the rate is kinda low for a white girl escort. That gives me pause.
    Spidy-sense says this is a scam.

  15. #17674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Gorgeous Girl For A Low Price.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quimby  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2633709

    The site says she is verified. Not sure what that completely means. Never have gone this route before. Just an AMP guy. Anyone familiar with her? Her pix are hot but the rate is kinda low for a white girl escort. That gives me pause.
    No way is that hot blonde the one you'll meet in person. Move along.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape