Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 774 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 824 874 1274 ... LastLast
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14137

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    I'll throw anther opinion in for Jodi. Not quite as critical as fat drunken pig. But close. Only saw her once when she was hotel close by in Cincy area. But she was drunk and slurring. Not attractive. But no terrible. Body was clean and didn't smell. There are definitely worse lookers that advertise regularly on listcrawler but she is definitely a C or C- in the looks and body category.

    The positives. She loves to fuck and you can pound as hard and as long as you want. She just wants to be fucked hard and often and make a few dollars at it. Rates are reasonable and she has done a decent UTR business. She's texted me to meet again several times. But I wouldn't travel to see her. So unless she parks herself at a nearby hotel and all others don't come through I probably wouldn't see her again.

    For those that enjoy her. I get it. A women that loves to fuck is a positive.

    Jfh.
    As usual the I70 75 corridor is full of F150's pulling trailers full of scrap metal to sell.

  2. #14136

    No name?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/804305485325

    Looking into this one. Can't find any info. Has anyone seen her? Would also like info on anything in the Middletown area. Thanks.

  3. #14135
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    She has been recently reviewed in the Cincinnati forum. Like past week or so.
    I have tried to text and call her with nothing but crickets. If you have luck let me know.

  4. #14134

    Jodi

    I'll throw anther opinion in for Jodi. Not quite as critical as fat drunken pig. But close. Only saw her once when she was hotel close by in Cincy area. But she was drunk and slurring. Not attractive. But no terrible. Body was clean and didn't smell. There are definitely worse lookers that advertise regularly on listcrawler but she is definitely a C or C- in the looks and body category.

    The positives. She loves to fuck and you can pound as hard and as long as you want. She just wants to be fucked hard and often and make a few dollars at it. Rates are reasonable and she has done a decent UTR business. She's texted me to meet again several times. But I wouldn't travel to see her. So unless she parks herself at a nearby hotel and all others don't come through I probably wouldn't see her again.

    For those that enjoy her. I get it. A women that loves to fuck is a positive.

    Jfh.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoBeau  [View Original Post]
    I've know Jodi a long time, I introduced her to this site many years ago. She was then and still is a fat drunken pig.

    I've know Blue for almost as long as I've know Jodi. He always speaks the truth, though I don't always agree with him. You cannot argue with his credentials as a monger or his track record with most every lady who has ever spread her legs for a buck in SW Ohio. As regards Jodi, he is spot on!

    All that said, Jodi's Knights might just like fucking a fat pig and not really see any thing distasteful with that. And I'm OK with that but it doesn't changes the facts, which are not in dispute.

  5. #14133
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan369  [View Original Post]
    Is the Heaven you saw the one that says she's in Springfield in her STG ad?
    Yes that is her.

  6. #14132

    Looks good!

    Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1  [View Original Post]
    Hello anyone ever seen her. I remember she used to be in Cincinnati a lot.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/777838077028
    I would like to know as well! She looks like a pretty little spinner! Let us know the results if you partake!

  7. #14131
    Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1  [View Original Post]
    Hello anyone ever seen her. I remember she used to be in Cincinnati a lot.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/777838077028
    She has been recently reviewed in the Cincinnati forum. Like past week or so.

  8. #14130

    Heaven

    Yes that is her.

  9. #14129

    So, what you're saying is.

    To each their own. Some like 'them fat, some like 'them thin.

    Excellent report!

    Quote Originally Posted by HoBeau  [View Original Post]
    I've know Jodi a long time, I introduced her to this site many years ago. She was then and still is a fat drunken pig.

    I've know Blue for almost as long as I've know Jodi. He always speaks the truth, though I don't always agree with him. You cannot argue with his credentials as a monger or his track record with most every lady who has ever spread her legs for a buck in SW Ohio. As regards Jodi, he is spot on!

    All that said, Jodi's Knights might just like fucking a fat pig and not really see any thing distasteful with that. And I'm OK with that but it doesn't changes the facts, which are not in dispute.

  10. #14128

    Jodi, Blue, and the truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Stockings103  [View Original Post]
    We all know an educated hillbilly that lives in the hilltop drinks at Blueberry Hill a complete piece of trash he only has an extra 20 that isn't used for groceries in the shit neighborhood he lives in.
    I've know Jodi a long time, I introduced her to this site many years ago. She was then and still is a fat drunken pig.

    I've know Blue for almost as long as I've know Jodi. He always speaks the truth, though I don't always agree with him. You cannot argue with his credentials as a monger or his track record with most every lady who has ever spread her legs for a buck in SW Ohio. As regards Jodi, he is spot on!

    All that said, Jodi's Knights might just like fucking a fat pig and not really see any thing distasteful with that. And I'm OK with that but it doesn't changes the facts, which are not in dispute.

  11. #14127

    Baddest

    Quote Originally Posted by Boilerhp  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her for years, single mom that is Reliable fun!
    No Drama . Which is great .Got work around schedule if kid home from school. But I normally stop in during afternoon.

    She got an Ad up on STG to reach her.

    Be Safe.

    BoilerHP.

    https://i.postimg.cc/ctNm8w2S/6505-F...-BF900-FCE.jpg

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...f/959967491240
    She's been around for a while and always delivers. She was routinely on SA and think she was reviewed on here. Lately, she's been active on SB. Her profile names usually start with "Baddest".

  12. #14126
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan369  [View Original Post]
    Is the Heaven you saw the one that says she's in Springfield in her STG ad?
    I messaged her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211206-092057_Sideline.jpg‎  

  13. #14125

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by GenxDad  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    I haven't posted in forever for reasons I won't go into in this post, but I wanted to clarify something for those who might have been as equally confused as I was. Apparently the Dayton area has 2 hot blonds posting as "Heaven". The first girl does periodic duos with Summer Nicole. The other "Heaven" has an out of state (Florida) number with digits beginning with 321. That is the Heaven I dreamed of last night. I told her about my confusion and about our site which she said she was unaware of. She asked me to let you all know she is not the girl that works with Sommer Nicole. In my dream, Heaven was very friendly and easy to talk to and was working out of a notel North of Dayton. She was a good kisser but didn't like DFK. She does allow DATY, but only lightly. If you are looking for a smoking hot blond, I highly recommend her.
    Is the Heaven you saw the one that says she's in Springfield in her STG ad?

  14. #14124

    Halo

    Anyone have any look seeing Halo?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/male...t/968275176825

  15. #14123

    RE: Marley Mac

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova00  [View Original Post]
    Marley Mac is a former advertiser now a UTR. Many positive reports here through years. She wants to make some friends.She has big titties, a black girl in her early 30s. PM me if you are interested.
    Thanks for Sharing. Contacted her today, communication was good and we met late Sunday night. She can't host, so she said either Carplay or motel. We decided to do carplay. Everything worked as planned. She said she meets selected people. If you need her digits, just contact the original forum poster on how to get her contacts. Like mentioned she has huge natural titties. Her head game was good. My only concern was, she had a smoking or some other weird smell.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape