Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls
+
Add Report
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 11568
-
12-06-21 15:12 #1278Senior Member

Posts: 105Momo of Ca-KDolls
Momo of Ca-KDolls is still with them. Currently touring in SD.
Originally Posted by Ready57
[View Original Post]
https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/momo/
-
12-06-21 15:08 #1277Shill ignore my posts

Posts: 282Cindy
Cindy has a very pretty face. Her body is awesome, feels so good. I must be special as I always CIP.
Originally Posted by RamShackled
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 14:46 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 216Mkc yuna
We got another one boys. Fake pics but she's prettier in person.
-Fake Pics.
-Skinny.
-5'6 or 5'7.
-Clean skin (Barely wears makeup cause she doesn't need it).
-Certified HYA.
I highly recommend this one. Please post some more reviews if you see her! I'm curious what other people think of her.
At Boner at Superman. Lmk what you think.
https://cupcakes4u.escortbook.com/model-yuna-55149
-
12-06-21 14:40 #1275Senior Member

Posts: 216Kte / cakdoll momo
She's originally from Norcal from what I've been told and probably just went back but who really knows?
Originally Posted by Ready57
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 14:36 #1274Regular Member

Posts: 7I believe she's currently in San Diego. There is somebody on the website for Ca-Kdolls in San Diego with that name.
Originally Posted by Ready57
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 14:28 #1273Senior Member

Posts: 417No problem, just sharing what I have.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 14:21 #1272Senior Member

Posts: 117Her home base prior was up in the bay area.
Originally Posted by Ready57
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 14:01 #1271Senior Member

Posts: 530Rie
Has the booker said if Rie is coming back to LA in the future or is she completed retired? I don't want my hopes up. I believe she is not coming back.
Originally Posted by SpideyLennon
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 13:43 #1270Senior Member

Posts: 130Rie
Damn! I missed Rie so much. Her face and her banging body! I wish she goes back to work again. Her face reminds me of Jamie Chung!
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 13:30 #1269Shill ignore my posts

Posts: 282Maybe it's a blessing the girls aren't repulsed by me and enjoy my company on and off the clock. Showing me off to their friends and buying me things. This WK is having a blast.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 13:20 #1268Shill ignore my posts

Posts: 282Reaching enlightenment in your own eyes is the wool over your eyes. It's hardest to see our own faults. Still a WK as we all can read. Yes do you and I will continue to enjoy myself also. With all the WK associated with certain orgs, I just try to give other good girls and orgs a shot. The ones you and your crew like to shoot down. You're doing a great job Boner!
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 11:57 #1267Senior Member

Posts: 245We love you B. A! Don't stop and don't stop saying and being who you are!
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 11:25 #1266Senior Member

Posts: 265Mimi3=Miso
That's Miso.
Originally Posted by GoodBoy88
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 10:41 #1265Senior Member

Posts: 265Downhill Jennie
I saw Jennie twice since she came to LA. First time was great. Second time was lots of complaining about position and blocking. Won't see her again.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 09:42 #1264Senior Member

Posts: 226Mimi3 with Booker Grey?
Is there any info on Mimi3 with Booker Grey? Stats and pics look too good to be true. Has anyone taken the plunge yet?











Reply With Quote





