Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 12758
-
12-08-21 19:53 #9368Regular Member

Posts: 9Jade DeLuna
I want to meet her.
Originally Posted by DongQuixote
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 14:35 #9367Senior Member

Posts: 1837The Mind is a Terrible Thing
She's like in her 60's. Maybe in her advanced age, she forgets who she is. LOL.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
Grain 56.
-
12-06-21 14:01 #9366Senior Member

Posts: 878Anyone?
Has anyone sampled this one yet? Only thing that comes up searching star is the Latino in kissimmee. If not I guess I may TOFTT next weekend if she is even real.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71382479#.
-
12-06-21 10:53 #9365Senior Member

Posts: 1670Kay / ramona / violet
Never a good sign when a provider keeps changing names. And add in the fake hair to hide!
You've been warned.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/664382966118
-
12-05-21 08:19 #9364Senior Member

Posts: 242I think this is one of the new scam that's circulating. Here in Tampa I've been hit twice with the exact scenario you just described. The first time I get a message of "hey hru?" out of the blue on one of my burner numbers. Curious I respond mostly to try to figure out who it is. After a brief conversation she directs me to the link. The other day I message a Latina whose been posting like crazy on LC & after a couple of general questions she sends me to the same link. As for the link itself I did recognize the model from a bunch a snaps sent to me from an account I briefly followed on SC. I'm sure this SC account was also a scam because I kept getting these hot snaps featuring the model with prices for services that were TGTBT. I'm betting the model in these snaps & on the directed link is just some obscure cam girl & scammers are using her vids & pics. To bad. She looks like a good time.
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 10:14 #9363Senior Member

Posts: 98DeDe Fire
Was interested and got an appointment. Good comms, but arrived in a sketchy location. Same person, but cigs and booze have taken a toll. Everything covered, one position, rushed.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lando/71268871#.
-
12-03-21 07:58 #9362Senior Member

Posts: 458You got to post a link
You can have a bunch of girls out there with same name.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 13:42 #9361Senior Member

Posts: 1670No
Meant to say "not paying", too pricey for a car date. Also couldn't get her to verify GFE or not.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 13:08 #9360Senior Member

Posts: 887Did you see her?
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 13:06 #9359Senior Member

Posts: 887There are mongers willing to pay 80 and up just for bbj, for me 40-60 for bbj 80-120 for hh. I don't understand why their willing to pay so much.
Originally Posted by Smielyswim
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 13:06 #9358Senior Member

Posts: 1670Eastside mami
Called her and was told $. 2 for qv cardate. Not gps rates for a cardate.
Stay safe and have fun!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71176900
-
12-02-21 11:24 #9357Senior Member

Posts: 246Crazy
So I was interested in seeing this so asked qv rate 120. A little high, but I was still interested till I found out that just head LOL um no and if want FS it 180 l. LOL I don't who willing to pay just for basic they cray LOL.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/71150125
-
12-01-21 23:51 #9356Senior Member

Posts: 887I guess too good to be true.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 19:22 #9355Senior Member

Posts: 681Tried
Messaged her on two separate lines, no response. Might have been in need for cash atm but no longer advertising.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 18:50 #9354Senior Member

Posts: 1837I was Confused so I Passed
I was going to throw out a line to her last night, but when I looked at the More Pics section I couldn't determine which of the multiple girls might be at the other end of the line so I passed. I hoped it would it be the hourglass shaped girl with the tramp stamp that looks pretty good. But I didn't want to see the bigger one, the frumpy Michelin-Man looking one or the one with a cartoon bear tattoo on her tit. I don't even know how many girls were in those pics, 3 or 4?
Originally Posted by Iceman407;5658243[URL
Maybe someone else has more.
Grain 56.












Reply With Quote





