Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,241 to 15,255 of 30297
-
12-06-21 13:50 #15057Senior Member

Posts: 99Post 11094.
Originally Posted by TripleG3
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 13:03 #15056Senior Member

Posts: 227If I had to guess she's probably just throwing out high numbers to see if someone bites. I've seen her before (8 months or so ago now) and it was okay but she clearly wasn't there for the experience. Her and her roommate seem to stay busy doing handies at 160/200 a pop which makes for a pretty solid income. My guess is she doesn't want to offer FS at all and probably just throws out those figures to see if anyone bites. I would probably pay her $400 or so for FS, but no more than that. She's attractive but she's not nearly as attractive as some of the girls you can find on Eros in the 500-600 range.
Originally Posted by QCMale
[View Original Post]
I might pay a grand for a threesome, but it would require BBBJ and none of that switching the cover every time you switch girls nonsense.
-
12-06-21 12:55 #15055Senior Member

Posts: 67That's nuts. If it was $1 k for the both -maybe? But $1 k for just Sarah is a no go for me.
Originally Posted by Jimbo0730
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 12:26 #15054Banned Member

Posts: 1148Absolutely.
And the only reason I would consider paying that for a celebrity, is for the ability to point at the movie screen and say, "I got that. " Some of these chicks are delusional.
Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 12:23 #15053Banned Member

Posts: 1148Sarah FS
So in actuality, Sarah doesn't really do FS. Anyone not named Scarlett Johansson, should no way in hell be charging that.
Originally Posted by Jimbo0730
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 12:02 #15052Senior Member

Posts: 7334Is she showing any recent activity? Some of those ads on there are old.
Originally Posted by GrandpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 11:51 #15051Senior Member

Posts: 145Mia --Kings Mountain
There is a thread we had about her maybe 10 days back-- scroll down-- She was a favorite of mine 2008-2011, then things went a little odd and I moved on-- If she is back, I will likely give it a try.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 10:35 #15050Regular Member

Posts: 4What to do
So I am pretty green at this in the US, usually just traveled for it. Seems a lot of the providers don't respond or will stand you up. Is there an efficient want to weed out all the junk or is it really just that difficult here to find decent reliable providers?
-
12-06-21 10:30 #15049Senior Member

Posts: 363Cassie stopped working. Demons under control for now.
Originally Posted by SpikedCoffee2
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 10:08 #15048Senior Member

Posts: 116Outside of a celebrity, I just couldn't imagine paying that much to see someone. Even if I had it, I would feel dumb for paying it. I spent around $200 in a VIP room at a strip club and still kick myself for that since there was no payoff.
Originally Posted by Jimbo0730
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 09:56 #15047Senior Member

Posts: 25Sorry about my last post concerning Mia Fay; she has a current posting on eroticmonkey Charlotte, not adult look. My bad.
Originally Posted by GrandpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 09:36 #15046Senior Member

Posts: 145Sarah FS
Sarah told me her FS is $1,000. Not sure if it full GFE FS or not. Don't know about Jasmine or if they offer 4 hands full service. Jimbo.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 08:44 #15045Senior Member

Posts: 25Mia Fay has a current posting on adultlook Charlotte.
Originally Posted by Myter1
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 07:44 #15044Banned Member

Posts: 1148Twin Butts
I don't know what the price of FS is. I was told they offered upgrades but Sarah wouldn't tell me what they were, until the second visit, which I never made. I did find out from a monger on here, about some upgrades he got. PM if you want to know.
Originally Posted by QCMale
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 07:41 #15043Senior Member

Posts: 53Ehhh
Got with this one a while back. Honest review it was a car date just a CBJ. It was just decent I say that cause she did get the job done. I wouldn't go back unless I was really in need for it. Slim body accurate pics. She seemed uninterested when I pulled up the job was rushed stayed on the tip. Just no sex appeal at all, but like I say she got the job done so do what you will with that info.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20464734









Reply With Quote






