Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 33760
-
12-06-21 22:35 #20965Senior Member

Posts: 95Paige Lynn is great. Especially if you are a mature lover. She will give a GFE experience. Dfk, daty etc. I don't mean BBFS by GFE because I never ask for it myself. Pictures are pretty recent. She was gone for a while, when she came back, at first the donation was less then what it is now but as she regathered her clientele, price of admission went up. IMHO, compared to what else is out there, she is worth it. My experience with her has always been very nice.
Originally Posted by Southshoreguy3
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 22:30 #20964Senior Member

Posts: 664She is mentioned on The other site
Has reviews.
Originally Posted by Katokay
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 22:15 #20963Senior Member

Posts: 135Holiday special
I've been curious about her for a while so I checked out her website. It lists $300 "throughout holidays".
https://paigelynn.escortbook.com/pageid-501410
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 21:37 #20962Senior Member

Posts: 30I'm interested. You can PM me. Does she have a problem with black guys?
Originally Posted by AlexBoston
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 21:11 #20961Senior Member

Posts: 385Wow 400 $
Yucchy boohog.
Originally Posted by Southshoreguy3
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 21:11 #20960Senior Member

Posts: 47Ink block
Can someone message me and explain what ink block is haha. I see it everywhere and still have no idea what it is.
-
12-06-21 19:53 #20959Senior Member

Posts: 4544Holy crap. Her hour rate is $400. Damn.
Originally Posted by Southshoreguy3
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 18:11 #20958Senior Member

Posts: 47Paige Lynn
Emailed her about company. She's in the braintr33 area. Anyone had any experience with her?
https://tryst.link/escort/paige-lynn
-
12-06-21 13:13 #20957Senior Member

Posts: 115Trainspotting?
That is a girl in trainspotting. A very hot girl.
Originally Posted by BuggerOff69
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 13:03 #20956Senior Member

Posts: 1405I would be interested depending on the drive out to Boston. Thanks you can pm me also, I sent you an inquiry. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AlexBoston
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 10:37 #20955Senior Member

Posts: 279Interested
I would be interested. Have any Pics? Please PM me details.
Originally Posted by AlexBoston
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 10:22 #20954Regular Member

Posts: 9Hello,
Originally Posted by AlexBoston
[View Original Post]
I am certainly interested in helping your acquaintance get into the business. Please keep me posted as you learn more.
-
12-06-21 10:07 #20953Senior Member

Posts: 34Weird Chick
Good Morning,
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
I would definitely be interested. Where is the approximate location?
-
12-06-21 08:39 #20952Senior Member

Posts: 2121Got any photos? PM if you want.
Originally Posted by AlexBoston
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 07:35 #20951Senior Member

Posts: 147Prudence
Update on Prudence. Saw her yesterday. Responding to her original number now, and back with their bf, who is recovered from hospitalization for lung infection. Not sure if she's still tied up with her 'friend' who helped out out when said bf was incapacitated but had a session where I gave her bf donation to put money on a card at cvs to get room. A little weird but I really didn't feel at risk since we've seen one another on many occasions. Pru was very coherent and talkative, a nice change from prior when she was flaky. Still scarred up and scabbed as compared to her pics and of course last year, but seems like these are clearing up. Hope this is the case. Anyway, a nice session in a decent extended stay in Arlington.










Reply With Quote





