Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 812 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 312 712 762 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 862 912 1312 ... LastLast
Results 12,166 to 12,180 of 24549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12384

    Shyanne

    Yes I agree. I posted about her several times:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...hlight=Shyanne#post5634542.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...hlight=Shyanne#post5652328.

    It's funny she keeps saying she's going back to NC the past 3 weeks, but yet she is still here.

    Hope I can generate enough funds to see her again before she goes back to NC.

    This is also her ad in NC:

    https://escortindex.com/large/greens...2/851617?img=0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bish37  [View Original Post]
    I did not have latin dreams today as planned. Instead I was lucky to have Shayanne for an outcall. She is fucking beautiful. Absolute PAWG, I was lucky I lasted 10 minutes, usually I can go for 45 minutes to 1 hour. She is headed back to North Carolina tonight but she will be back. She is posted on skips the games, I am still on cloud nine from being in her presence. Treat her nice and you will be rewarded. I took her to lunch after to show my appreciation.

  2. #12383

    Thick blonde. Very curvy and attractive

    Does anyone know the name or number to the thick blonde that works in the baltimore area. Her prices weren't too high, but she looked so sexy in photos. She would only do out call though and I had a hard time working out a meeting and hotel that she approved of with my schedule. Can't find her posts anymore. Last time we talked she said her child was in an accident and she cancelled. I offered more money and she reiterated that it was for real. Never heard back from her after that. I deleted our text conversation for discretion.

  3. #12382
    Quote Originally Posted by PawgHunter93  [View Original Post]
    Ad is on EB. She needs a new phone. Doesn't receive texts so make sure you call her instead. Hit her up around 3 PM after I got off work. 2 Benjamin's for a hour. Some mongers think this is a lot but I honestly don't as long as I get a full hour (which I did). I also stopped by a gas station to get her cigarettes. They're usually not as defensive on a first date if you bring a small gift. Got to her hotel, had to wait for 5 minutes, but it was all good since the area is nice. She opened the door and was wearing a sleeveless pink shirt with a zipper and black shorts. I was expecting some booty meat based on the pic of her bent over, and when she took her shorts off, I knew I've been blessed by the PAWG gods. Her ass is ideal to me- round, jiggly. And fresh out the shower. Told her to just lay on her stomach since I had to spend a good 15 minutes worshiping those cheeks. Shinned it up with baby oil, got in the prone position behind her and launched my face into a bootyful abyss. Ate her pink starfish like I've been on a hunger strike all week. Based on her moans and rubbing her feet on my back, I'd say she enjoyed it. Told her to just stay on her stomach while I put on my magnum and lubed it up. Pounded her from behind. It made that beautiful clapping sound as I thrusted my body weight into her. Flipped her over for some mish, and she spread her legs nice and wide. Finished with her on her side (had to get the chance of grabbing / slapping her ass one last time as I knew the boys were close to flushing out the baby gravy). She offered a wipe to clean myself up, made some small talk, and I went on my way. I'll be back.

    FYI: No 69 or cowgirl, so if that's a deal breaker for you then look elsewhere. Her mouth skills are also unknown as I didn't ask for a BJ. If the ass is right I usually skip it. Happy hunting bois.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...569/4436013483
    She had stuff on the side of her lip when I saw her I stayed away.

  4. #12381

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Haj99  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Jordan new ad that she's back in town. I know many of you have reviewed her in the past. I'm just posting incase she has gone under the radar for anyone in the forum.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...l/629922937457
    She is pretty good but it really bothered me that she is not GFE. For the price she charge you'd expect nicer outcomes.

  5. #12380
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    I know this one is real! Is she safe? Word is she is also a SW. https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...s/979911560917.
    She is a SW. I know her well enough to be able to tell you to avoid her. And possibly get yourself checked if you decide on dreaming raw. She's ok enough on the surface, but only on the surface.

  6. #12379

    Latin beauties

    Quote Originally Posted by UpYours  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed. I think they mostly work for agencies. Some are the Brazilians.
    I thought you were referring to the chicks on Eros. I think the chicks on Listcrawler are BS.

  7. #12378

    Emma = Kitty = Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank  [View Original Post]
    I see her ad mention MonsterHead. I only knew of 1 girl called herself kitty / monsterhead that worked around the SA loop. Is this the same person?
    Yes, same girl.

  8. #12377

    Laurel!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokester1  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea whether this particular provider is on the up and up, but an out of state phone number doesn't mean anything with today's cell phones. I've kept the same number for 10 years in 3 different states. Several of the Chinese condo girls I see travel around the country and keep the same number.
    Fuck the out of state # , you better watch your ass seeing escorts in Laurel period! It hasn't cooled down at all, it's still hit as fuck as far as police stings up and down 198 and up rout one to at least the Red Roof Inn.

  9. #12376
    Quote Originally Posted by ViceRoy123  [View Original Post]
    Here is a question I was going through AS and noticed the suggestion of my fellow mongering bros never have them come to your residence. I am wondering if anyone has done an overnight visit and where would you recommend meeting them. I can see only doing it out of state if I stay in a hotel. Do you know any girls who will treat you well on one and how will I ask for an one. I have mainly met a them for simple hh. (I'll post my report later this week).
    I did an overnight with a lady a number of years ago. She got a hotel room, sent me the name and address and we stayed at a nice hotel. We did room service for dinner and breakfast. She paid for the room and I agreed to pay for the food we ate. We had seen each other a number of times, so she trusted me and I pay her back for the food my next visit.

  10. #12375

    Emma Baby question

    I see her ad mention MonsterHead. I only knew of 1 girl called herself kitty / monsterhead that worked around the SA loop. Is this the same person?

  11. #12374

    Tuition;

    Quote Originally Posted by Bish37  [View Original Post]
    I did not have latin dreams today as planned. Instead I was lucky to have Shayanne for an outcall. She is fucking beautiful. Absolute PAWG, I was lucky I lasted 10 minutes, usually I can go for 45 minutes to 1 hour. She is headed back to North Carolina tonight but she will be back. She is posted on skips the games, I am still on cloud nine from being in her presence. Treat her nice and you will be rewarded. I took her to lunch after to show my appreciation. 336-864-1988 is her digits. Excellent dream.
    P.S.: Tuition for class was 1. 6 for Hh. Worth every dollar.

  12. #12373
    Here is a question I was going through AS and noticed the suggestion of my fellow mongering bros never have them come to your residence. I am wondering if anyone has done an overnight visit and where would you recommend meeting them. I can see only doing it out of state if I stay in a hotel. Do you know any girls who will treat you well on one and how will I ask for an one. I have mainly met a them for simple hh. (I'll post my report later this week).

  13. #12372

    Latin beauties

    Quote Originally Posted by Bish37  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I am just curious, have there been any dreams with these abundant supply of latin beauties I have been noticing. I am about to take the plunge tomorrow. Its been a while, I have been doing the "sugar daddy" scene and I have decided to take a break and check out the senoritas.
    I have noticed. I think they mostly work for agencies. Some are the Brazilians.

  14. #12371

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    I know this one is real! Is she safe? Word is she is also a SW. https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...s/979911560917.
    I visited her earlier this year over the summer. Mid level hotel. Room was nice. She had a lot of bandages on her leg and scars. She stopped in the middle of the get together for the bathroom. I opted to leave because of the bandages and red color. Good luck.

  15. #12370
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundra89  [View Original Post]
    Everything seemed fine with this girl at 1st until I got late by 5 minutes because of traffic.

    Did the deed then she yelled at me when I took off the condom to throw it away.

    I headed out the door and blocked her number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/71215553
    I don't know her name but she has been reviewed here before. She changes numbers pretty regularly from what I remember reading here. All the reviews were negative in one way or another, but she changes numbers so people don't know that it is her. I've seen enough of them to know that she is a huge red flag so I've never tried to see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape