Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 693 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 10390
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5230
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    If they ask for money before meeting just block them and move on. I've never in many years of doing this had it work out okay if I gave them money before the meeting.
    Thanks, did that.

  2. #5229
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Positivevibeschick.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-c8424155ca6a

    Wants $350 and won't budge. Too much for a 40 year old chubby chick for me.
    I banged her a few times like 3 years ago, not a that price of course, it was much less. And I got a freebie the first time. She was a lot of fun the first 2-3 times then she started trying to control the length of meetings, not sucking me up after being inside of her, refusing to do anal so I gave her the boot.

  3. #5228

    Positivevibeschick

    Positivevibeschick.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-c8424155ca6a

    Wants $350 and won't budge. Too much for a 40 year old chubby chick for me.

  4. #5227
    ChaseLumar.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-dfe4711fd8a5
    Online only.

    Brit Nicole.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-a542470b4e63
    Chatted, agree to a meet and greet. She then mentioned wanting to see my I'd when we met for her safety so responded that I was fine with showing her my I'd as long as she was willing to let me see her I'd. She then cancelled our meet and greet.

    Naughtyprincess.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-c7e6167e2757
    Gave me access to her private pics and wanted to move to text right away. Wants 800 ppm for first date, 600 for subsequent dates.

    Missybeaucoup.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-ce3a3bb911b6
    Wants 3 K / month.

  5. #5226

    Block her and move on

    Quote Originally Posted by BangWarrior  [View Original Post]
    ...
    FierceMiss wants eBay gift card for ppm 300 (wanted 400 but agreed after some negotiation) and is willing to meet at a coffee shop, she can't host and wants me to keep some vodka and cranberry juice at home for the meet. Is it normal for people insisting on eBay gift cards?
    If they ask for money before meeting just block them and move on. I've never in many years of doing this had it work out okay if I gave them money before the meeting.

  6. #5225
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Yeah it's a scam. At some point "she" is going to ask for the card number to make sure is legit and has funds.
    Ah, got it, they might think I will be less motivated to cancel since the card is non-refundable. Thanks, guys, new to this and looks like I have a lot to learn.

  7. #5224
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Yes. It's completely normal if they are scammers.
    Yeah it's a scam. At some point "she" is going to ask for the card number to make sure is legit and has funds.

  8. #5223
    Quote Originally Posted by BangWarrior  [View Original Post]
    Probably. The second one, FoxyItGirl, wants an advance to confirm the meeting.

    FierceMiss wants eBay gift card for ppm 300 (wanted 400 but agreed after some negotiation) and is willing to meet at a coffee shop, she can't host and wants me to keep some vodka and cranberry juice at home for the meet. Is it normal for people insisting on eBay gift cards?
    Yes. It's completely normal if they are scammers.

  9. #5222
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    I would be extremely surprised if they are legit.

    Same day new accounts with gorgeous photos that reply right away is usually a pattern for a scam.

    Do not share anything personal, specially photos, just in case and if they ask you to use What'sApp then there are fishing for your real number and stay away
    Probably. The second one, FoxyItGirl, wants an advance to confirm the meeting.

    FierceMiss wants eBay gift card for ppm 300 (wanted 400 but agreed after some negotiation) and is willing to meet at a coffee shop, she can't host and wants me to keep some vodka and cranberry juice at home for the meet. Is it normal for people insisting on eBay gift cards?

  10. #5221
    Quote Originally Posted by BangWarrior  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-53ec937c2b41 and https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-12370d0725bc.

    Did not discuss details yet but they replied to my initial message.
    I would be extremely surprised if they are legit.

    Same day new accounts with gorgeous photos that reply right away is usually a pattern for a scam.

    Do not share anything personal, specially photos, just in case and if they ask you to use What'sApp then there are fishing for your real number and stay away

  11. #5220

    Any feedback on FierceMiss and FoxyItGirl?

    Any feedback on https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-53ec937c2b41 and https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-12370d0725bc.

    Did not discuss details yet but they replied to my initial message.

  12. #5219

    Not the same person

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    DJ Sybian.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-f96f038609c1

    $450 covered, can't host, won't budge. Far from worth it to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Photos look very similar, though the TNA ad makes her look older than the SA profile.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-heather_luv08

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-keep-you-warm!!
    Nope. Not the same person at all. Facial features are considerably different and the tats definitely do not match. I would be pretty confident is saying these aren't the same person.

  13. #5218
    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Photos look very similar, though the TNA ad makes her look older than the SA profile.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-heather_luv08

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-keep-you-warm!!
    Not at all the same person.

    Funny thing about the message censoring, I saw princess Jasmine, or Zahara, or whatever her name is now on there. Messaged her to see what rate she was pedaling on seeking. She replied but every time I tried to message her back the page would hang, I think the mods shadow blocked her account because she's a pro. Interesting setup they have there...

  14. #5217

    DJ = Heather from TNA??

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    DJ Sybian.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-f96f038609c1

    $450 covered, can't host, won't budge. Far from worth it to me.
    Photos look very similar, though the TNA ad makes her look older than the SA profile.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-heather_luv08

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-keep-you-warm!!

  15. #5216

    Messaging on SA

    Messages on SA are pretty obviously monitored, and sometimes edited by the "staff".

    So usually after making some polite conversation for a few messages I suggest switching over to text messages and discussing things there. These days I usually don't get that explicit until I meet them face to face. Nine times out of ten the girls practically throw themselves at you at that first meet if you are willing to help them out a bit. I remember meeting one girl at postdoc in Redmond and she was about to get under the table on her knees when I told her that I'd help her make her car payment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape