Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 28233
-
12-06-21 17:40 #14493Regular Member

Posts: 1Jasmine Tampa / Brandon
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/71368542
My first time meeting a girl actually worth a review, I saw her once a few months ago and it was great. Went to her apartment near usf she has a small dog very friendly (kept it locked away the whole time) I didn't mind. Her place was clean and discreet not any mosey neighbors looking around or people outside like some girls who host incalls at a private residence ( That's a big thing for me I was robbed before)when I came to the door she had on lingerie, she even offered me a drink I normally don't accept but I took a shot and she took one too. She is very bubbly and beautiful calm / made me feel comfortable. Everything was amazing she even cream Ed on me & I couldn't stop thinking about it since. Went to see her again today at a hotel in Brandon (no dog) & again lingerie this time candles. She cream Ed even more this time around. No smell Her body is nice decent t I t s great azz.
-
12-06-21 17:26 #14492Senior Member

Posts: 1991Nice run!
Nicole was walking nowatney area a couple years ago, I work near her place now and pick her up and do car dates. She definitely gives good bbj'sbut I can't get her off the $. 0 mark. Not paying that for hear anymore.
Originally Posted by JeanGrey666
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 16:05 #14491Senior Member

Posts: 302Vicki. Mature Blonde
Can anyone comment on her? Is she clean?
PM me with details. I love GILF (s)!
https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...d/961653347846
-
12-06-21 13:04 #14490Senior Member

Posts: 5948Whao, mother fucking score. Nice.
Originally Posted by OldEnuf0187
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 11:42 #14489Senior Member

Posts: 369Monger Strikes Gold on TOFTT
Every now and then a post catches my attention enough to TOFTT. And infrequently it actually works out great. HOWEVER, this time I struck Monger Gold with Katie Lynne. And I can't wait for my return engagement. Katie checked every single box on my wish list. Great upscale hotel (YES! Neat smokeless room (YES). Dressed in sexy lingerie (YES). Is she the woman in the pictures (YES and she is better looking than the pictures. And she had curly hair which I find erotic). Does she have a great body?(YES! Perfect boobs for her frame. The boobs are so perfect for her frame that I thought they were enhanced) Is her hygiene great? (YES! She expects yours to be the same) Her skill in IMPORTANT AREAS? (GREAT! She is like a seductive GFE with great BBBJ skills. Knows how to pace things and use her hands). That's as far as I got this trip. She works primarily Monday-Friday incall. Outcalls on Weekends. She is thinking about staying around here for a while. I hope she does. Please treat her right guys!
https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...i/903499647026
-
12-06-21 10:05 #14488Senior Member

Posts: 106Dream week
Looking to have a nice dream or two this week. Any info on either would be greatly appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/71393516
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/71372863
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/71386969
-
12-06-21 10:03 #14487Senior Member

Posts: 934Notes from the field
Sometimes you have to troll the scammers. LC ad is gone. Enjoy!
Last edited by Brasky; 12-06-21 at 10:41. Reason: Blocked phone number
-
12-06-21 09:23 #14486Regular Member

Posts: 3Fake
Thanks for the heads up Andry!
Originally Posted by Andry
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 08:11 #14485Senior Member

Posts: 1714Cooter!
"Cooter" made me chuckle, thanks!
Originally Posted by Ronnie720
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 07:31 #14484Senior Member

Posts: 107I've been on a streak!
Ok guys I wanted to leave links however it will be a lot of copy and paste since I'm using my cell to post this. Since returning from south Florida which has a way better market than here.
E are some great info for you guys.
1. Italian Michelle Tampa. She was on my bucket list for years and didn't disappoint. Looks just like her pics great BJ and very professional in a good way. Making an appointment in advance. Did qv.
2. Arabian beauty Tampa. Another one that was on my list hh looks just like the pics, was fresh out of the shower good conversation and could really take a good rhythm also had good riding skills.
Deep throat / Kristy Pinellas very slim like the pics but very accommodating great BJ, very easy to fit in several positions. Proves once again that mature providers work way harder for the coins than the young dead fish.
Nicole Tampa / town and country. Had this one for home delivery looks just like the pics did a qv laid back personality, don't remember getting a BJ but I do remember the cowgirl and the doggie.
Kimberly spinner Tampa. Tried to see her this am at an incall I don't like. Way too many shady characters for me, didn't feel comfortable due to the environment. Will try for home delivery later. However she had a tight body with the tit job. Hopefully I will be able to report soon.
Brandy Pinellas Met her out and about near her former incall, bbw for sure but super wet where it counts, BJ was ciol but the main event was slip and slide. I'm not usually a bbw fan but I know a nympho when I see one. Did a qv but wasn't a clock watcher. BTW she has a new incall.
-
12-05-21 21:58 #14483Banned Member

Posts: 426You are wise.
Originally Posted by TampaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 16:32 #14482Senior Member

Posts: 121Kash
Been seeing glowing reports of kash and just wanted to provide my experience.
Saw her 2 years ago and it was terrible. Worst toothy BJ I ever had, overpriced, rushed, and and odor down under coming from a beat up looking cooter. The only thing she has going for her is a decent shaped body. Not sure how she has positive reviews.
-
12-05-21 15:39 #14481Regular Member

Posts: 16Kash
Yes pics are still accurate but she has shorter hair now, and I think I remember one of her ads going by a different name but I don't personally remember. Cheers.
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 13:15 #14480Senior Member

Posts: 1144Go stick it in and report back! <The Blue Oyster theme song plays .
Originally Posted by Reddog62
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 12:27 #14479Senior Member

Posts: 756Public Service Announcement
There are no glory holes with chicks on they other side. Sorry to disappoint, but they do not exist unless you make them happen. If you want a glory hole, here are the steps.
Originally Posted by Reddog62
[View Original Post]
1. Make a glory hole.
2. Set up some cameras to record it.
3. Hire a chick.
4. Stick your dick in the hole.
5. Watch the fucking cameras!
All the glory hole action you see in porn is staged obviously.
Sure, someone could advertise a glory hole on LC. When you show up, there may even be a glory hole. Hell, there may even be a hot chick. But odds are 99.99% that the mouth that wraps around your cock when you stick it in the hole is not hers, because you have no way of knowing unless you set up the whole thing yourself like I described above. Most likely, it's her gay friend or bi boyfriend that is sucking your cock, because that apparently is a huge fag fantasy. You see, in their fantasy, they suck you off and you don't even know it's a gay dude. Then the big reveal comes and you're like "Wow, that was amazing. Guess I'll go gay!" Delusional and sick and nothing I want to be a part of.
I avoid this shit like the gay plague, which you might get if you stick your dick in a glory hole.











Reply With Quote





