Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 59509
-
12-06-21 15:53 #45319Banned Member

Posts: 13634That's the way they are. We get a warm text when they want our cash. As for a fuck on the side, most don't need to do it. Cocks don't make them horny; cash does.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 15:03 #45318Senior Member

Posts: 4061Vivi's tits and face are the typical Asian appearance (cute but that’s about it). If she really likes you she'll give you her #. Or maybe she would just give it to anybody LOL. Anyways, I did the dumbass mistake in texting her one time and she text me back. Once in a while she texted me asking me "when I will come in to see her?" All I had to do was text her and ask her "when are we going out on a date?" Then you will hear crickets and she will leave you alone.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 14:07 #45317Banned Member

Posts: 19Anyone remember Bella from A Spa?
She was there about 2 year's ago, Blonde (shoulder length) tone small breast more then average rear. If anyone has seen her lately shoot me a PM.
-
12-06-21 13:59 #45316Senior Member

Posts: 77Emma
Is this Emma from Golden or some other AMP?
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 12:23 #45315Senior Member

Posts: 48J Massage is OK
Hey,
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
I have been there with both Chris and Lili, I think Lili likes the HE part a little more then Chris. So I have seen Chris two times now, cute and skinny not much to grap onto but OTC is where it stays and she sort of pulls away when try to feel the boobs, so nothing to write home about and the second time I saw her there was no play at all, you must be the one giving her the hints that is for sure.
Lili, not the best looking in the face, kind of geeky with glasses, skinny but got some nice sized tits on her. I have seen her maybe 4 times not, she gets in there on the flip however just as you finish, first squirt she stops, I'm like yo you need to keep going, I guess she thought I was done, cause she stopped again after the 4th squirt, I grabbed her hand and was like keep going and she finally finished me off, this happened on the first and second visit, she knows me now and works it all out now. Touch OTC she don't mind touching of the boobs but I have not tried to go UTC, maybe I will try and report later.
Either way you leave happy and drained, massage is OK not to bad if nothing better is available.
-
12-06-21 11:37 #45314Banned Member

Posts: 2410Are you referring to Sunny Massage at Peachtree Corners on Holcomb Bridge?
Originally Posted by T9541
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 09:36 #45313Regular Member

Posts: 7Closest experience to Li or Sisi on the east side of the town
What place would you guys consider to be the closest experience to Li / Sisi on the Norcross / Duluth? I'm looking for great massage, good tease, not shorting the time.
-
12-06-21 08:33 #45312

Posts: 682Anna = Kerry
Same girl. Tall and beautiful with long hair, she's Dongbei, and sweet as honey.
Originally Posted by T9541
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 07:59 #45311Senior Member

Posts: 342Emma is 36. She has a young face and gets away with telling people she is 26. You will be hard pressed to find an under 30 year old at an AMP. Always add 5-10 years to whatever age they tell you they are.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 07:41 #45310Senior Member

Posts: 130Alice does allow full access to the fun bags during 4 hands. I was able to enjoy a session with her and Tina about a year ago and it was great. Tina is usually in control during most of the massage while Alice works on your lower body, but on the flip they switch positions and Tina takes care of Jr and Alice will allow access to the top. Just based on experience though she does likes to see you alone to allow more freedom, but she does expect a great tip for it. She also gives a great massage as well so I always look forward seeing her.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 00:26 #45309Banned Member

Posts: 2410They're beautiful and worth every penny.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 22:33 #45308Senior Member

Posts: 62Tried I-spa 4-hands
Did 4-hands with Amy and Angela. I was not expecting Angela to lay over my chest and start kissing my neck and ears, then shove my face in her tits and force feed me her nipples. She's my ideal body type too (petite, spinner). What do Anna and Kerri look like in comparison?
Originally Posted by TriplXXX
[View Original Post]
My dream 4-hands would be YoYo from new Sunny and Angela from I-spa. Maybe one day I'll convince them both to join me outside.
-
12-05-21 21:24 #45307Banned Member

Posts: 13634As with most CAMP women, they're usually more fun alone. That said, I love big tits so it'd be fun to do a 4-hand with someone like her who's also just as fun. I know, hard combo to find.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
As of late, I've had the best 4-hands at Kaina and Massage Angel, but even those are getting worse.
-
12-05-21 21:16 #45306Banned Member

Posts: 13634How many pennies is Alice asking for anything other than the house fee? Haven't seen her but also don't want a GPS rat.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 21:14 #45305Banned Member

Posts: 13634I see. How would you rate Vivi's tits and face?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





