Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 6997
-
12-07-21 18:26 #4312Senior Member

Posts: 122We exchanged numbers on her first day and texted each other. I threw out a respectable number. She said that sounded low for sex. Sounds like she is more realistic.
Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 16:24 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 81Surprised Player
LOL another one for intel.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-a1cfba2841b1
Curious if anyone has gotten beyond messaging.
-
12-07-21 13:03 #4310Senior Member

Posts: 187She sent me a cut and pasted message saying her ppm is 750 so that was it for me.
Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 11:44 #4309Senior Member

Posts: 210Real as a $3 bill
Her profile picture are photoshop, I doubt she's real.
Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 08:19 #4308Senior Member

Posts: 81Snowshine
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-c46af295c2ad
Anyone have any intel? Make it anywhere with her? She responds to seeking messages kinda seems interested but hard to make solid plans with. Starting to question whether she's real.
-
12-06-21 09:21 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 478Tongue punch her fart box. Not my preferred description, but to each their own I guess haha.
Originally Posted by BabbyGirrl1313
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 09:18 #4306Senior Member

Posts: 35Met her last week and she's real. Older, bigger but very easy going and everything is on the menu so far. Got a BBBJ CIM swallow which I thought was pretty good for. $. Would see again in a pinch.
Originally Posted by JustZDragon
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 02:17 #4305Forum Advertiser

Posts: 15Can someone tell me what in the world TPHFB means?? I'm lost.
Originally Posted by PeteStPete
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 16:51 #4304Senior Member

Posts: 187Just for Fun
I texted with the SA version and got sketched out and quit. Recently I met the girl in the photos in real life and I would be shocked if it's the same person.
Originally Posted by AdamB7302
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 16:02 #4303Senior Member

Posts: 66New seat
I would agree that's also why I don't understand QV being popular that's as high volume as it comes with cheap players.
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 12:03 #4302Senior Member

Posts: 658All this can be yours.
For only $1,000 a week, no sex!
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-7b9ad887855f
-
12-05-21 00:57 #4301Senior Member

Posts: 370Still bogus - not convinced its him..
I don't care if he is baby jesus. 2, 3 and 4 still apply. and if he has been mongering as long as he said he is posting from the grave.... i can count. could be a poser.. stealing a long time monger's thunder...
Originally Posted by DaveRue
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 00:45 #4300Senior Member

Posts: 808Are you sure
Are you sure this is BG? I just thought he was somebody that have read the BG's post.
Originally Posted by DaveRue
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 00:20 #4299Senior Member

Posts: 370Next door
Wish all mongers could add like us. Go next door to the ahem "high end " forum and the more used it is they seem to think the higher the value. Its nuts. Over there its like an alternate universe where 2 plus 2 = 8??
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
But hey different strokes for different folks. A fool and his money they say.
-
12-04-21 14:45 #4298Senior Member

Posts: 292When a bicycle gets a new seat they thing they have to raise their prices. Good for them. I am of the opinion that a snatch looses value with more traffic. Past 35, more value lost. Untoned body, stretch marks and big fake tits, you know the deal.
Originally Posted by WreckItRight
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




