Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 59516
-
12-06-21 07:59 #45311Senior Member

Posts: 342Emma is 36. She has a young face and gets away with telling people she is 26. You will be hard pressed to find an under 30 year old at an AMP. Always add 5-10 years to whatever age they tell you they are.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 07:41 #45310Senior Member

Posts: 130Alice does allow full access to the fun bags during 4 hands. I was able to enjoy a session with her and Tina about a year ago and it was great. Tina is usually in control during most of the massage while Alice works on your lower body, but on the flip they switch positions and Tina takes care of Jr and Alice will allow access to the top. Just based on experience though she does likes to see you alone to allow more freedom, but she does expect a great tip for it. She also gives a great massage as well so I always look forward seeing her.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 00:26 #45309Banned Member

Posts: 2410They're beautiful and worth every penny.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 22:33 #45308Senior Member

Posts: 62Tried I-spa 4-hands
Did 4-hands with Amy and Angela. I was not expecting Angela to lay over my chest and start kissing my neck and ears, then shove my face in her tits and force feed me her nipples. She's my ideal body type too (petite, spinner). What do Anna and Kerri look like in comparison?
Originally Posted by TriplXXX
[View Original Post]
My dream 4-hands would be YoYo from new Sunny and Angela from I-spa. Maybe one day I'll convince them both to join me outside.
-
12-05-21 21:24 #45307Banned Member

Posts: 13634As with most CAMP women, they're usually more fun alone. That said, I love big tits so it'd be fun to do a 4-hand with someone like her who's also just as fun. I know, hard combo to find.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
As of late, I've had the best 4-hands at Kaina and Massage Angel, but even those are getting worse.
-
12-05-21 21:16 #45306Banned Member

Posts: 13634How many pennies is Alice asking for anything other than the house fee? Haven't seen her but also don't want a GPS rat.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 21:14 #45305Banned Member

Posts: 13634I see. How would you rate Vivi's tits and face?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 20:48 #45304Senior Member

Posts: 332Alice at Li
Sharpen your negotiating skills before seeing her. Ruins the vibe. Wants a pretty penny to see those pretty things.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 20:36 #45303Banned Member

Posts: 54[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-05-21 20:02 #45302Banned Member

Posts: 2410You said "But haven't done one with her, so I can't be sure. " I'm not sure what's misguided about your lack of clarification.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 16:36 #45301Senior Member

Posts: 594I have seen her, Pepe, and more than once. I have not done 4-hands with her, as I wrote. But thank you for your vigilance, however misguided it may be.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 15:08 #45300Banned Member

Posts: 2410How can you recommend her if you haven't seen her yet?
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 14:44 #45299Senior Member

Posts: 594The main attraction with her is playing with those fun bags -- not sure if there would be as much access to them during a 4-hand. But haven't done one with her, so I can't be sure.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 14:27 #45298Senior Member

Posts: 4061So true my friend, so true. Most of the Latinas are about making as much money as they can. They know they have better bodies than Koreans. I avoid the downtown spas at all costs. You're in and out within 15-20 minutes with your pocket a lot lighter than what you expected. Back at Follies the Latina dancers always rushed me to do V I P with them. Just like in the spa it was "hurry and cum papi" with 3 minutes of FS. It's best to stick with the Latina independents if you want a Latina massage. I don't know if Tiger Spa has any Latinas left (I miss Linda) but if not stick with independents.
Originally Posted by IAmAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 14:19 #45297Senior Member

Posts: 4061I'd do Vivi for sure. Great massage skills and a cute ass. I probably would do Tina as the second choice. She has the typical Asian body but a very cute face even with the mask.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






