Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 546 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 8176
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3271

    Aletra cruz

    Sorry wrong group

    Quote Originally Posted by RonyBoy  [View Original Post]
    up this girl by the name of Alaetra Cruz and breathe feel tantra. Unlike Lalini she does say massage of junior is included. But the cost is 600 dollars for first visit. I mean I could Eros companions for that price. Sorry I won't take this one for the team..

  2. #3270

    Anyone tried breathe feel tantra

    Looked up this girl by the name of Alaetra Cruz and breathe feel tantra. Unlike Lalini she does say massage of junior is included. But the cost is 600 dollars for first visit. I mean I could Eros companions for that price. Sorry I won't take this one for the team. ;p.

  3. #3269

    Please do!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteMusk  [View Original Post]
    Ha, matched this girl on tinder. Will let know how convo goes, just a hi how are you so far.
    I'll be curious what her story is.

  4. #3268

    Sa

    So I was on SA earlier this year and found a real person that was looking for a SD and we had a nice long relationship. But as all of these thing do, it ran its Couse and I'm thinking about joining back up and finding a new SB. My questions is it seams like it has become a escort site and the true SB are becoming far and in between. Is anyone else finding it had to find a good SB or is it just me?

  5. #3267
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I was going back and forth with her and she insisted the minimum to see her would be $400. I tried to negotiate but she wasn't having it. I passed.
    Ha, matched this girl on tinder. Will let know how convo goes, just a hi how are you so far.

  6. #3266

    BrazilianDoll

    Looks pretty sexy and thick. But holding firm at $500" No Way!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-edcc337cfd0e

  7. #3265

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anybody had ever gotten anywhere with her or seen other pics of her. I have not had any luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-6fe60a9739e1

    She could have a face like Morton Downey Junior and I'd bang her with THAT body! Geezus.
    If she is real, that would be a treat.

  8. #3264

    Ambaby011 anyone?

    Just wondering if anybody had ever gotten anywhere with her or seen other pics of her. I have not had any luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-6fe60a9739e1

    She could have a face like Morton Downey Junior and I'd bang her with THAT body! Geezus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Am.jpg‎  

  9. #3263

    Don't waste your time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-079b0b8fb3e7

    Finally got her down to the details. Wants PayPal $ before meeting and the rest after. Nope!

  10. #3262

    ElegantLady

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-2cf6463cef53

    Had a decent convo over a few days, moved to text and it kind of fell apart. Asked about meeting and she wanted gifts first, and is kind of stand offish. Moved on.

  11. #3261
    Quote Originally Posted by Crewzin  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up out of the blue carried on a good conversation said she was looking for a overnight stay for 350 and dropped her number. If she's real would be the find of the century, anyone have any info.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-079b0b8fb3e7
    Same, just messaged me randomly. No extra pics same MO. Super sketchy imo. Didn't respond.

  12. #3260
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Mari

    I was going back and forth with her and she insisted the minimum to see her would be $400. I tried to negotiate but she wasn't having it. I passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    Mari.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-7b52a0ad202f

    She has some hot-ass pics, texted a bit but she is not much of a communicator.

    Candy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-acbe80df1576

    Dominican with a body absolutely built for pleasure. Wants to meet and get to know you a bit first- not cheap, but wondering if anyone has spent time with her yet.

    PM is fine- thanks!!

  13. #3259

    Friendlytemptress

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-9bf0cdb1be8d

    Chatted with this one, she's DTF location might be a problem for some. Was quoted $$$ for a couple hours of fun. Didn't pull the trigger, pics weren't bad, just not my type. Would love to see if it's worth it or not.

  14. #3258

    Her ad reads not hear

    For sexual things, she is half naked. Sounds like Red Flags to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eustisflman  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-a9a0f521d62d

    Blocked just because she requires a iphone. 74% of the world uses Android and 24% iphone.

  15. #3257

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears58  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her about a month ago and she quoted me 500 and she was very adamant about that. Now she wants 600? As one provider told me if you're going to pay that much you better see heaven everytime you fuck her LOL! Its too many mongers on that site paying above market prices. I wouldn't be surprised if guys are paying double to be "exclusive" with her. Smdh! She's not even a true utr she posts on eros regularly. Smdh again!
    Looks like she is in Spain today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape