Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 424 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 6359
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1124
    I'm new to the scene. I contacted GSL about setting up an appointment. They responded with a request that I needed to go through "verification" by sending them a photo of a photo I'd (with numerical I'd redacted). Is this standard? Not super jazzed about providing this.

  2. #1123

    Harper

    HARPER is pretty sexy. She has a nice round ass. Perfect body. She is beautiful. Tall slender but nice round ass.

    She was fun. I didn't have the same spark as I did with Cloe, Spring but it is alway varies. I still had a good time and her body is great, long wavy hair, beautiful face, pouty lips. Fun personality. I might have been spoiled to have Cloe and spring both clench thier pussy on my cock when cumming. I don't think I made HARPER cum. She does all the good Kgirl Stuff. DFK, camel slide, BBBJ, daty, shower.

  3. #1122

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolStud  [View Original Post]
    I'll just stick with coco for as long as she is here. She checks all the boxes for me and has been nothing short of brilliant each time we have met. No one else has come close to the kind of engagement and satisfaction I get from my appointments with Coco.
    Recently saw her. Out of Ivy, Kelly, and Fanny that I've seen she is the best service and youngest by far on KA even despite the language barrier. Tried to give me second pop but wasn't happening, but liked her initiative. I also felt this is the first I thought I might prefer the real look over the photoshop IMO. Heads up- don't be too rough with her unless you don't care about being a bad customer.

  4. #1121
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyingAnew  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I missed Chloe at GSL. Would you happen to know her TER so I can keep an eye out?
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5322237-364434

  5. #1120

    I thnk Coco is one of the better ones

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSubwoofer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen any of these gals? Thinking of seeing Coco due to reviews here, but just checking if these ones have been tried and recommended over Coco yet.
    I'll just stick with coco for as long as she is here. She checks all the boxes for me and has been nothing short of brilliant each time we have met. No one else has come close to the kind of engagement and satisfaction I get from my appointments with Coco.

  6. #1119
    Heading to seattle for a bit, wondering if anyone has any experience with Dior at GSL.

  7. #1118
    Looks like I missed Chloe at GSL. Would you happen to know her TER so I can keep an eye out?

  8. #1117

    Thanks for the intel

    Damn that sucks. It's pretty much Russian roulette hoping girls are at least a 70% like their pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by RealRael  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately met tonight quite a dud from K-Angels: Willow. She was the opposite of willowy in body (a. K. a. Fat) and mind (a. K. a. Horrible attitude). Repeatedly said things had been "slow" and wanted to head home to Dallas. Me too, but not to Dallas.

    Terrible service, but K-Angels accepted no responsibility, saying "all girls are independent. " In other words, no shirt and no service.

  9. #1116
    Quote Originally Posted by RealRael  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately met tonight quite a dud from K-Angels: Willow. She was the opposite of willowy in body (a. K. a. Fat) and mind (a. K. a. Horrible attitude). Repeatedly said things had been "slow" and wanted to head home to Dallas. Me too, but not to Dallas.

    Terrible service, but K-Angels accepted no responsibility, saying "all girls are independent. " In other words, no shirt and no service.
    Sorry to hear that. And you needed to shell out at least $350 for the visit ($450 if you wanted BBFS). That's a bummer.

  10. #1115

    K-Angels. No Shirt, No Service

    Unfortunately met tonight quite a dud from K-Angels: Willow. She was the opposite of willowy in body (a. K. a. Fat) and mind (a. K. a. Horrible attitude). Repeatedly said things had been "slow" and wanted to head home to Dallas. Me too, but not to Dallas.

    Terrible service, but K-Angels accepted no responsibility, saying "all girls are independent. " In other words, no shirt and no service.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSubwoofer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen any of these gals? Thinking of seeing Coco due to reviews here, but just checking if these ones have been tried and recommended over Coco yet.

  11. #1114

    KA Willow, Nova, Audrey

    Has anyone seen any of these gals? Thinking of seeing Coco due to reviews here, but just checking if these ones have been tried and recommended over Coco yet.

  12. #1113

    Harper GSL

    Anyone seen Harper yet?

  13. 12-02-21 12:56


  14. #1112
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonShinamoto  [View Original Post]
    I decided to ignore the other patronizing posts, but yours, I think, sounds honest. Let me tell you this: few years ago, I asked Chloe, who used to run girlfriendinseattle.com, about how much she would charge for BBFS, and she said a million roses. Also, I asked Amanda, friend of Chloe, how she would charge for BBFS, she also said a million roses. They are gone now, and decided to abandon Bellevue / Seattle. Why? Because Sam the Angel returned, and Bob the drug addict came out (=BBFS + Drugs). Of course, if the girl really loves you, then it's her free choice to enjoy with you without any protection, even completely free of roses. But, that's rare. They take several pills a day whenever they are on a BBFS mission. Just consider about how it could impact their body and mind.
    Funny enough I also saw Amanada way back and asked her about BBFS and got the same million dollar response LOL. But I think we are in agreement. Its ultimately up to the individual girl. Some (like my experience hobbying in S. Korea) are ok with the risk, others (like Amanada) are not. And this thread is super useful for us to share our experiences so we can figure out which girls offer what.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nekoiak  [View Original Post]
    How does one exactly fake a text history?
    I would think the easiest way to be have 2 burner phone numbers (like google voice or text now) and then save 1 number as "GSL Booker" and text yourself about confirming a booking. I guess you'd need to know info like the address and their typical response so its not that easy Was just floating an idea for a possible way around the overly invasive screening method.

    Quote Originally Posted by Okdok  [View Original Post]
    Everyone who pay can fuck her, you need more confidence.
    Right. I meant I'd never be able to pick up a non-working girl of her looks. So I'm glad that working girls like her exist.

  15. #1111

    Pills

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSmith11  [View Original Post]
    I've hobbied in S Korea. I would say at least 50% of the girls there offered BBFS without even asking for it (and no up charge). Obviously it's ultimately up to the individual girl, but I think you are wrong to make the generalized statement "genuine k-girls girls from s. Korea hate BBFS". I mean how much more genuine can you get than hobbying in the home country?

    Two updates from me, that have already been covered by others so I'll keep it brief.

    1) Kangels Coco. Finally a younger KA girl, I would put her mid to late 20's. Enjoyed my time with her, 2 x cip, will probably repeat at least once before she leaves.

    2) lollipop Chloe. Like others have said, she is VERY attractive. When I was inside her (covered), really makes me appreciate this hobby because there is no way I'd be able to land a girl like that in my personal life, she's way out of my league. I'd say she is worth a visit just for the looks alone, so the fact that her service is good to makes it a top notch experience. Only downside I can say is CFS only and she likes to take it slow starting out (lot of foreplay and teasing) so there was only time for 1 pop in the hour. I enjoyed the build up so ok with only getting 1 pop but I can see it being a negative for some.

    Also Chloe was my first time going to gsl / lolipop since the new management. The re-verify process was super straight forward, they just asked for a pic of my text history with the previous booker, no sending ID or anything. For those hesitant to send ID (which we all should be after the Bellevue busts a few years back), faking a text history might be a way around the screening.
    I decided to ignore the other patronizing posts, but yours, I think, sounds honest. Let me tell you this: few years ago, I asked Chloe, who used to run girlfriendinseattle.com, about how much she would charge for BBFS, and she said a million roses. Also, I asked Amanda, friend of Chloe, how she would charge for BBFS, she also said a million roses. They are gone now, and decided to abandon Bellevue / Seattle. Why? Because Sam the Angel returned, and Bob the drug addict came out (=BBFS + Drugs). Of course, if the girl really loves you, then it's her free choice to enjoy with you without any protection, even completely free of roses. But, that's rare. They take several pills a day whenever they are on a BBFS mission. Just consider about how it could impact their body and mind.

  16. #1110
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Out of league by a k-girl?

    Everyone who pay can fuck her, you need more confidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSmith11  [View Original Post]
    I've hobbied in S Korea. I would say at least 50% of the girls there offered BBFS without even asking for it (and no up charge). Obviously it's ultimately up to the individual girl, but I think you are wrong to make the generalized statement "genuine k-girls girls from s. Korea hate BBFS". I mean how much more genuine can you get than hobbying in the home country?

    Two updates from me, that have already been covered by others so I'll keep it brief.

    1) Kangels Coco. Finally a younger KA girl, I would put her mid to late 20's. Enjoyed my time with her, 2 x cip, will probably repeat at least once before she leaves.

    2) lollipop Chloe. Like others have said, she is VERY attractive. When I was inside her (covered), really makes me appreciate this hobby because there is no way I'd be able to land a girl like that in my personal life, she's way out of my league. I'd say she is worth a visit just for the looks alone, so the fact that her service is good to makes it a top notch experience. Only downside I can say is CFS only and she likes to take it slow starting out (lot of foreplay and teasing) so there was only time for 1 pop in the hour. I enjoyed the build up so ok with only getting 1 pop but I can see it being a negative for some.

    Also Chloe was my first time going to gsl / lolipop since the new management. The re-verify process was super straight forward, they just asked for a pic of my text history with the previous booker, no sending ID or anything. For those hesitant to send ID (which we all should be after the Bellevue busts a few years back), faking a text history might be a way around the screening.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape