rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 481 of 921 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 531 581 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6611

    Man you ain't whistlin' Dixie

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Today during midday at 26th and Wentworth. Just down from Haines elementary school. Fatal. Kinda goes under the Bullshit thread but some of you guys practice the craft there. I think you're crazy, but, God bless.

    I've owned downtown property since the mid '80's. This gun activity was on the rise then, through the mid '90's and then a good downward trend until about 5-6 years ago again. I know darn well why. I may or may not pick it up on the Bullshit thread. But it pisses me off. My town; your town, guys.
    Saw an add on adultsearch. Msgd. They gave an address on 31st. Google Maps showed a car wash. But when I got there they wanted me to park off an alley behind it. No. Fucking. Chance.

    Think with the big head once in a while. Geez.

  2. #6610

    Chinatown Shooting

    Today during midday at 26th and Wentworth. Just down from Haines elementary school. Fatal. Kinda goes under the Bullshit thread but some of you guys practice the craft there. I think you're crazy, but, God bless.

    I've owned downtown property since the mid '80's. This gun activity was on the rise then, through the mid '90's and then a good downward trend until about 5-6 years ago again. I know darn well why. I may or may not pick it up on the Bullshit thread. But it pisses me off. My town; your town, guys.

  3. #6609

    Gold's ad

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Where is she posting I can't seem to find them?
    Here is the link to her Vegas ad, which has her phone number. She is at Rosemont now, leaving Friday morning.

    https://www.foxylists.com/gold

  4. #6608

    Ads

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Based on my text exchange with RL booker, she got to RL the evening of 11/30. She left on Saturday based on the post below from the guy who wanted to see her yesterday and he said he was there at 10 am and she was already gone, so we can infer that she left on Saturday. Btw, they had running water, just no hot water. She told me she took cold showers.

    She is working at a nice hotel by O'Hare as an Indy now and will be leaving this Friday morning. You can find her number online, 702 area code.
    Where is she posting I can't seem to find them?

  5. #6607

    Gold

    She is asking for 400. No thanks. Can't be worth that much.

  6. #6606

    Gold

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I saw Gold twice when she was at KP and she told me she was going back to Las Vegas, but she ended up at Red Lantern. She just texted me today that she moved out of there asking to meet, but I am hesitant after her stint at the Chinese place eating 10 - 15 c at ks a day. Averaging 5 a day or so at a higher price, one customer at the time in a nice place is one thing, 10 - 15 in an apartment without running water and a dude every half an hour is a bit too much for me. Do you guys know how long she stayed there and if she still piggy backs there and doing Indy on the side?
    Based on my text exchange with RL booker, she got to RL the evening of 11/30. She left on Saturday based on the post below from the guy who wanted to see her yesterday and he said he was there at 10 am and she was already gone, so we can infer that she left on Saturday. Btw, they had running water, just no hot water. She told me she took cold showers.

    She is working at a nice hotel by O'Hare as an Indy now and will be leaving this Friday morning. You can find her number online, 702 area code.

  7. #6605

    Gold

    I saw Gold twice when she was at KP and she told me she was going back to Las Vegas, but she ended up at Red Lantern. She just texted me today that she moved out of there asking to meet, but I am hesitant after her stint at the Chinese place eating 10 - 15 c at ks a day. Averaging 5 a day or so at a higher price, one customer at the time in a nice place is one thing, 10 - 15 in an apartment without running water and a dude every half an hour is a bit too much for me. Do you guys know how long she stayed there and if she still piggy backs there and doing Indy on the side?

  8. #6604

    Pinky

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2607797

    I had a dream about Pinky, and would not repeat.

    I've seen a few of the Asian girls off of Cumberland, and decided to give Pinky a chance.

    Easy verification with another Asian girl, and I was able to get a same day appointment.

    I get the building, go to the room. The door opens and I'm met with a girl that's softer than the one in pics. Drooping breasts, a belly, and a rounder face than I was expecting.

    I was already there, so I stuck around and hoped her attitude and performance would make up for her appearance. Neither did. While she wasn't cold, she was way too methodical for my tastes, and we didn't connect at all.

    As for the performance.

    Closed mouth kiss, no fiv allowed, mediocre BJ.

    Dinner at the why was allowed, but only for a little bit. After maybe 30 seconds she pulled me up and put the cover on and put me inside her. She makes noises that I guess were supposed to be seductive, but I just found off putting.

    I blew in the bag and she cleaned me up and offered a massage, which I accepted.

    This was actually the highlight of the session, as she used warm oil and clearly knew what she was doing.

    Just as out time was up she gave me a light slap on the bottom and said I need to go.

    I should mention that I heard rumors that different girls use the same name and number, so maybe you'll get a different "pinky" if you decide to see her, but the one I saw is a dud.

  9. #6603
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    Saved convo

    One more thing I forgot to mention about my report for Mina at RL yesterday. When I got there, papasan asked to see the text message convo between me and him from that morning where I texted that I was on my way there, and when I told him that I was parked outside, then he took a picture of my phones screen of that text. I found that very strange since that didn't happen the last few times I was there and never at any other place I've been to. I glanced at his phone and noticed he had a whole gallery of other guys phone screens too. I asked him what it was for but he didn't really explain, just kinda mumbled something. Weird.

  10. #6602
    Quote Originally Posted by HrogerHealey  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in at the HKPD (hongkong purple door). Met the one with the 34 F tits, those are huge, took a pass though. Because #2 was busy, will probably stop by again. It's like big tit competition for this rotation here and at RL.
    Any more info on her? Age, body type, pretty face? This is right up my alley.

  11. #6601
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    Mina at RL

    Went to RL today in hopes of seeing Gold Kim but was told "no Kim no." I got there right at 10 am and went upstairs and saw 2 women, one was Mina, decent looking and was ready, the other was still in her bathrobe and told me she still had a bit longer to get ready. The door immediately to the left upstairs was closed so I did not see who was in there. The bathrobe one (didn't catch her name) was a slight tad better looking IMO from the face but couldn't see the body because of the robe, so I just decided to go with Mina. Mina looked to be late 30's early 40's, said she was half Chinese / Korean, B cups, 5'5, slim nice body. She said it was her first day here. I took the hour for 1.6 ,she was very polite and didn't rush, worked her way from my neck to my chest. The BJ was enthusiastic but not expert type skills. She got on top and rode me for a bit then switched to mish for a few min for the finish. I enjoyed Mina but honestly liked Nana (not there anymore) who I had last time a bit more because she was more sensual I guess. Until next time.

  12. #6600

    KP Amy

    Anyone see KP Amy yet? Can Dm me.

  13. #6599

    H. K. P. D.

    Stopped in at the HKPD (hongkong purple door). Met the one with the 34 F tits, those are huge, took a pass though. Because #2 was busy, will probably stop by again. It's like big tit competition for this rotation here and at RL.

  14. #6598

    Red Lantern

    Did they move again? Are they back in Chinatown?

  15. #6597

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    True spinners are hard to find and I can't pull trigger at this price without reviews but maybe you can report back for us.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiffanyli708
    I've seen her twice now LOL. Physically she's exactly my type which was a plus, but subpar performance for the price. Have had slightly less attractive girls blow my mind at half the price so YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape