Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 608 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 658 708 1108 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 17737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8632

    Elle

    Long time lurker first time poster so hello to you all. Dreamed about Elle a few weeks back. What a wonderful time. Hands down one of my atf. She is very eager to please and seems to enjoy the time that we spent together. I opted for the hh when she was running a special due to her tryst account being down for 1. 80 since it was my first time seeing her. She does allow kissing and daty but that is. 50 additional. I've read great reviews of her but every guy is different, so I figured to give me enough time to chat with her and still have a good time. I will admit I was slightly hesitant due to her incall being in MH but with only positive reviews I gave her a text. She gave great direction to get to her room so that I wouldn't appear lost. I arrived and she answered the door in a very sexy reveling outfit with her breasts exposed. At this point I relaxed about the MH location being that she was already half exposed. She looked just as beautiful as her pictures from her ads, kind of a punk goth look to her. As others stated she does not shave under her arms which didn't bother me. It's not my thing but I can look past that with such a beautiful woman. Since it was our first time meeting she explained everything and how she wants me to have a great time. She explained she will set a timer but won't stsrt it until the fun begins which I thought was awesome she didn't count the time we spent getting to know each other. We chatted for a while and asked about how I prefer things and let me know to be vocal about if I wanted her to change something up or desired more of certain things.

    The fun started with a quick inspection of my goods followed by a wonderful bbj with tons of tounge play and some fondling of my boys. She had the perfect amount of saliva, suction, and hand motion. And really got me going. On goes the cover and we move to missionary with her legs up on my shoulders and her right on the edge of the bed. She's either a really really good actor or actually was enjoying herself and getting into it which I very much appreciate. It sucks when a provider is so mechanical because even though I want to get off, I want her to have a good time too. She loved having her nipples sucked and tounge and was very responsive to it. She did let me know beforehand that one of her nipples was a bit more sensitive and to be a bit more genital with that one, but the other was fair game. After a bit she turned to doggie and really had a good arch going with her back. She was nice and vocal and let me know it was feeling great for her as well. Not too much later I couldn't handle her grip on my soul anymore and popped in the bag. She proved me with a clean towel and let me know we still had some time left if I wanted / could to go again but she had exhausted me. She let me hop in her shower and clean up quick and we chatted for a bit more and I was out the door. Overall one of the best experiences I've had in the hobby. I appreciated the fact that she took her time to get to know what I desired and what got me going. To many providers as of late are just there to get you in and out as fast as possible so most of the time there's little to know small talk to get each other comfortable for a first meet.

    Keep up the great work Elle and thank you.

  2. #8631

    Just my type

    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    Here is another very good provider coming into Stl 12/8-11 Annabelle Masterson.

    She was referred to me by two of her Amazingly beautiful high end friends that I see when they are in town.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...0060.htm?cat=1

    Have a great day!
    She is exactly what I look for. I would rather pay for this than HOPE for the best and probably get average or worse.

  3. #8630

    Clock watchers aren't helping cure my ED

    I've been seeing / experimenting with providers to help build confidence in the bedroom. But the last few I saw all watched the clock or said shit like "hurry". That doesn't help me at all. This is a very sincere, personal post. Probably the only time I'll confide in you guys like this. But. Can someone recommend a provider who is "Sensative" to the needs of ed men, not a clock watcher, etc? DMs open. Thanks.

  4. #8629
    Quote Originally Posted by Engr1994  [View Original Post]
    Some guys must provide these things, hence why some providers continue to ask for them. I just move along to the next provider whenever I see those requirements.

    I will NEVER provide a face pic, pic of I. D. , real info, or deposit.
    It's like the amusement park line passes. If people pay, they will charge. I did pay a deposit once to a visiting provider in Chicago. She was verified and had posted pics on social media showing she was in Chicago so I took a chance with a $50 deposit. This instance worked out luckily. All these "ladies" on tryst wanting a 100% deposit with no reviews and aren't here. No f'ing way!

  5. #8628

    I provide it

    Quote Originally Posted by Engr1994  [View Original Post]
    Some guys must provide these things, hence why some providers continue to ask for them. I just move along to the next provider whenever I see those requirements.

    I will NEVER provide a face pic, pic of I. D. , real info, or deposit.
    I provide the picture usually if I know what their face looks like from an ad because I understand the reasoning. I do use a picture I have on my social media that is publicly available so that if something happens I can point to the fact that so many people have access to my photo to use. Since I use a text number this makes that a bit more believable.

  6. #8627
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesChang334  [View Original Post]
    What's up with wanting face pics for verification? Guys really do this? Anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    There has been a lot of providers asking for an advanced deposit lately. Fellas, don't fall for it. If you need to release an urge, get a rub-one off. Depositing money in advance will cause you to wanting to kick yourself in the nuts.
    Some guys must provide these things, hence why some providers continue to ask for them. I just move along to the next provider whenever I see those requirements.

    I will NEVER provide a face pic, pic of I. D. , real info, or deposit.

  7. #8626

    Anyone familiar?

    Anyone familiar with Katie? She has a place in Renew Centennial apartments? Any info would be great. Thanks.

  8. #8625

    Deposit

    There has been a lot of providers asking for an advanced deposit lately. Fellas, don't fall for it. If you need to release an urge, get a rub-one off. Depositing money in advance will cause you to wanting to kick yourself in the nuts.

  9. #8624

    Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    Here is another very good provider coming into Stl 12/8-11 Annabelle Masterson.

    She was referred to me by two of her Amazingly beautiful high end friends that I see when they are in town.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...0060.htm?cat=1

    Have a great day!
    1 hour 700.

    1. 5 hours 1000.

    2 hours 1250.

    Her pricing above. Good luck with that.

  10. #8623

    Annabelle Masterson

    Fellas,

    Here is another very good provider coming into Stl 12/8-11 Annabelle Masterson.

    She was referred to me by two of her Amazingly beautiful high end friends that I see when they are in town.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...0060.htm?cat=1

    Have a great day!

  11. #8622
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat314  [View Original Post]
    Anyone every seen this Holly? She posts off and on for appointments. Sometimes in S City, sometimes Downtown. I think she looks pretty good and have been wanting to have an enjoyable time with her, just haven't taken the leap. Anyone have any info to share?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...louis/71121962#.
    I have not seen her.

    My recollection from other postings is that she is a SW that is coming in from the cold.

  12. #8621
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Does she look famiilar to anyone else.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/257363

    3-4 years ago.
    I messaged her about location and rates, she said near Westport. 120 qv, 160 hh, 200 hr.

  13. #8620

    Massage maybe more

    Does she look famiilar to anyone else.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/257363

    3-4 years ago.

  14. #8619

    Holly

    Anyone every seen this Holly? She posts off and on for appointments. Sometimes in S City, sometimes Downtown. I think she looks pretty good and have been wanting to have an enjoyable time with her, just haven't taken the leap. Anyone have any info to share?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...louis/71121962#.

  15. #8618

    Remember Eva?

    She worked out of NorthCo, near Hanley. Short little something, I believe she had a old scar or burn on her neck. What I wouldn't do for 1 more dream with her. She went straight and narrow, not sure what happened but I saw her working in a grocery store. We recognized each other, and even talked for a bit. I think she new I was going to ask for her info, but she only told me she was retired 12 times in a 60 second conversation. I really miss the good ole days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape