Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 11,926 to 11,940 of 28078
-
12-04-21 08:15 #16153Banned Member

Posts: 3075I'm not sure about the BBFS. One monger reported no with Bare FS
Originally Posted by CobraComander
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 04:27 #16152Senior Member

Posts: 205Thank you to you and the others for the reports on this place! Any idea if the "BBFS" from the ads is actually on the table?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
CC.
-
12-04-21 01:18 #16151Banned Member

Posts: 23[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
You average 5 posts a year and you're telling guys to post less? If everybody was like you this forum would be closed.
Best of luck in wherever you go next.
A2
-
12-04-21 00:10 #16150Banned Member

Posts: 163Lisa VIP Massage
I assume gentlemen here couldn't resist the urge to try this beauty LOL and so was I. Made appointment for 5 PM, Lisa greeted me at the door along with other girl Lucy (I believe that's her name, one with the leopard dress). Honestly they both physically look to be in early-mid 20's. No doubt. Lisa led me to the room, paid 60/ hhr, and got undressed. She came back shortly and damn she speaks really good English and here's actually why. Lisa told me the owner of the spa is actually her college friend and she was pretty much recruited LOL. So I am assuming the girls will be totally different vibe than other spas.
Anyways, she did light massages on my back first, but don't meh, expect any legit massage techniques from her. She did rub her bare pussy all over my back, I could literally feel her warm pussy roaming around my back LOL. She asked me to turn over, agreed with 1. 4 and the fun time began. She began licking my nipples, while playing with the junior, slowly moving to give me a nice BBBJ. Without any hesitation, she repositioned herself to 69 and demanded her pussy to be sucked. What can I say? I happily obliged. After few minutes of BBBJ and DATY, she asked me if she could fuck me on the top, but I asked her to lay down so I could DATY her properly. She giggled and positioned herself to make a perfect why. Man, this girl is extremely sensitive! I've seen fake Os and heard fake moans, so I can distinguish those pretty easily and this girl's reaction is pure legit! Grabbing my hair as she is climaxing, lots of sudden twitching, well-erected clits, and uneven breathing. Check!
After she came, she begged me to fuck her and I didn't wait no further. Pounded her like an animal for 15 minutes straight and I swear I felt at least two, very strong convulsive contractions as she grabs my shoulder and moaning. I am not much of DFK guy to be honest, but she was begging me to kiss her as I'm fucking too. She is definitely a nympho for sure. (Possibly and easily beating Eva IMO) Extremely wet pussy too! At some point I thought the condom broke, that's how wet it was. We then changed to doggy, and she all of sudden began dirty talking to me. What does naughty girls get? I was non-stop spanking her ass while fucking her from the back and holy shit, she does enjoy spanking too!! I told her I was about to cum and she immediately got on her knees, took out the cover, and began giving me vigorous BBBJ and CIM completion. Doesn't swallow, but doesn't stop either.
Will I repeat? Yes! But the other girl Lucy seemed very intriguing as well.
-
12-04-21 00:05 #16149Shill for Unique Foot Spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 15Hottie Lisa
No BS that Lisa is super hot! She is my ATF now. Will visit her as much as I could. The girls come and go and I hope Lisa will be a regular at VIP Massage.
Originally Posted by InstinctGoku
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 23:49 #16148Banned Member

Posts: 3075VIP Massage Spring Valley
VIP Massage is the real deal. I had reviewed this shop about 8 months or 1 year ago, and believed they did had a change in ownership. I was driving to Grossmont Center and was on the 94 freeway and decided to swing by VIP to see their lineup. Yes, they will allow you to see a lineup. I was greeted by a beautiful and sexy girl; I later found out is Lisa. She was wearing a tight summer like dress that fit perfectly on her spinner body. She definitely looks to be in her 20's. I didn't stay, but I ended up chatting with her for almost 10 minutes. Her English is very good and she is friendly and flirtatious. I also met Lucy, who also looks to be in her 20's. Lucy is also pretty. She is taller, and also has a nice body. There was another girl working there, who stepped out briefly so I didn't meet her.
Lisa will definitely be my choice when I return. Someone visiting was asking for Korean and/or Thai. Lisa is mixed Korean/Thai. Lol.....She looks fun and is very sexy.
The good- its an actual massage parlor so it doesnt look weird when 40-50 guys are going in and out throughout the days, as opposed to spas that are in office buildings.
The bad- its on a busy street, so not too discreet walking in and out. Hell, we all need a massage. Lol
https://sandiego-femaleescorts.bedpa.../18105465.html
-
12-03-21 23:10 #16147Senior Member

Posts: 267Lisa
Holy hell, these guys are not joking around with Lisa from VIP massage.
Area located in a small lot next to a smoke shop. I walk in and see two girls, and ask for Lisa. I'm already liking what I see, and the girl says " oh that's me" and walks me to my room.
First impression, this girl is really pretty and she has a great innocent look to her, petite frame with nice curves on her.
She asks for hhr house fee then tells me to undress. I undress and lay on the heated table and she walks back in. I ask for a dry massage, and she does a little girlfriend rub, then straddles my back and I can feel her crotch up on me.
I flip and ask for everything.
She removes her dress and she has nice beautiful soft MM Cs. I start sucking on them and she gave DFK.
Next she does some BLS and 69. I dined on her as well.
She puts the hat on and asked where to start? I told her on top first.
The view is gorgeous with her face and tits.
We switched to k9, and she has a nice little butt.
Eventually onto mission, where we DFK and finished in the bag.
I leave it in there for a bit and we talk.
She cleaned me up after that and I was out my way.
She tells me she's early 20's age and I believe it, she's here for school.
Definitely an ATF and will be repeating at this price.
HF 0. 6, tip $. 4.
-IG.
-
12-03-21 22:25 #16146Senior Member

Posts: 53Vip
All of these posts about VIP in spring valley are from the same agency that runs the shitty granny hotel at the super 8. 90% of the reviews on multiple forums covering this place are coming from the bookers themselves. Now I'm not knocking Lisa or the service there at all, but if it's anything like the rest of this agency, I'm avoiding it. Below is there link so you can see all their locations.
Originally Posted by Restless1728
[View Original Post]
https://www.sugarasian.org/t/ca-flowers
-
12-03-21 21:58 #16145Senior Member

Posts: 567Erma, Angel & Candy
I texted MMS and Erma is open. You just happened to catch them when they stepped out to shop and eat or do I'm told. Big titty Emily is gone and her replacement is Candy though I have no other details. Angel is a cute young spinner as I mentioned earlier.
Originally Posted by TempleAvenue
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 20:51 #16144Senior Member

Posts: 497Lisa
Available now, link is correct. Have fun you lucky guys!
Originally Posted by JaseCoop
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 19:37 #16143Senior Member

Posts: 80Thanks Restless is this the actual location she will be at also when is she expecting to arrive? Any insight is greatly appreciated.
Mahalo.
Originally Posted by Restless1728
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 18:42 #16142Senior Member

Posts: 497Lisa
Aloha,
You lucky guys now have one of the all-stars who came through the 808 setting up shop in your city. Lisa is the epitome of a beautiful asain spinner! Korean drama star pretty, I feel lucky every time I get to see her! She's very charming and quick witted, easily makes you feel at ease. She's about 5' - 2", 95 lbs, with perfect man made c's and flawless skin. She's very fit from doing yoga type exercises and has a perfect womanly figure to show for it! Kissing, BBBJ, daty, covered FS is what you should expect. She isn't the bb crazy sex provider, so look elsewhere if that's what your in the mood for. But if you want to experience a top tier escort, she has the complete package, a real bargain to me! She is easily aroused and responsive to your game, so have fun while you can!
https://www.yelp.com/biz/vip-massage...nk&utm_source=(direct).
-
12-03-21 16:18 #16141Banned Member

Posts: 92And while I can't personally speak for 108, or Mimi, what I can say is this: All of this recent notoriety that 108 has been receiving, has everything to do with the talent they bring in (Super Star Eva being the most recent) and the exceptional VIP customer service they (Mimi & other's), provide. And us rabid monger's / addicts (who can never seem to get enough) are equally to blame for their crazy successful business, by promoting them with all of these endless stellar reviews. I'm pretty certain, that even they (108) have been caught of guard & taken by surprise by this most recent crazy upsurge in business.
-
12-03-21 14:53 #16140Banned Member

Posts: 92I'll tell you what, CJo8- When you're right; You're right!
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
I contacted Mimi again yesterday & set up a 9 pm Date, with Sophia (figuring this may possibly be my last chance seeing her). At 9:01 pm I was literally walking up about 5' from 108's front door & I got a text from Mimi asking "me if I was still coming? So I stopped right then & there and I called her; as soon as she answered, I walked through the front door & standing right there front of me, is Mimi. & right next to her, Sophia. So I continued talking into my phone right in front of her. "Hey Mimi. You bet I'm still comming. " and we all laughed.
Last night, was the busiest I've ever seen this place (at least a half dozen vehicles out front) and 108 was full to capacity. So Sophia had to take me over to 107 (a 1st for me) and we had our fun over there. And Kudo's, to both Mimi & Sophia, for treating me like a VIP and not making us skip a beat; I mean as soon as walked in the door and the pleasantries were out of the way, Sophia & I were like 2 high school lover's on a mission to have some exciting fun alone time together.
And my God. If the night before couldn't have gotten any more passionate between us. It did! Our connection was even more intimate / girlfriend like passion; where we just made out and held each other feeling each others bodies for a few minutes as the intensity kept building. & then she was on my cock like a laser beam. With the CW type lust, you usually dream of and fantasize about. Last night, was about as perfect for me, as it gets! After about 15 minutes of DFK / BBBJ bliss. She was ready, wanting the "D!" So we get up off the bed and I get her into the corner of the small room with a mirror just off to her left & man, that was one of the hottest fuck sesh's I've ever had. This little exotic vixen (who just arrived in the USA 6 weeks ago from China), and communication between us minimal. We made the ultimate connection. This woman was so into it, she probably would've fucked me all night long if this weren't business. Just watching & listening to her both in the mirror and her looking back at me. Was as hot as it gets. I pounded her as hard as I could in standing K9 for what seemed like forever. And she kept wanting more. So I kept giving it to her. So fucking hot! I then got up on the bed where she proceeded to get in the saddle and ride me RCG. & then after a few spun around where we DFK in CG. Just watching that hot little spinner body ride me was all it took. Boom shakalaka!
Like many of you here, 108 has slowly become my absolute favorite place, in large part, because of Mimi, Eva & now Sophia. All it takes is 1 hot girl / experience (or negative for that matter), to change one's opinion about one of these places. Likewise- I too hope that 108's huge success, doesn't lead to it's own demise. Hopefully they'll be able to figure out a better (more discreet) type booking system, perhaps?
Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7
[View Original Post]
I don't mean this to be controversial (& even though I may be a newer member here), I've been reading here for quite some time now. All 1 has to do here, is read through you extensive post history, which makes me highly suspicious as to what your ulterior motives, may possibly be? Take Yelp for example. Where some anonymous poster can come along and leave a business a horrible review; in reality, you never truly know who this poster is. Or what their actual motive, may be (their business competitor perhaps?) What I am saying, is this: You've established a very clear "bias" here on this website, where you've been trying for a very long time, to steer the member's here, to a said provider (in your case- Cris), which has lead to many "unhappy" hobbyists here who have felt like they've been betrayed, wasting their time & their hard earned $$ through her bait & switch tactics. Me being just 1 of them.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
So with all due respect: I'll continue to roll the dice & patronize places like 108; the places with "talent," and exceptional customer service, regardless of the risks involved. We all know the risks involved here (whether it be disease / LE related). We're all big boys and are capable of making intelligent decisions on our own. Even if it's with the smaller head. ; D And trust me: I've read fellow monger, Average Chump's, horrific LE sting / bust story more than once. Every monger's worst nightmare!
-
12-03-21 13:17 #16139Banned Member

Posts: 7077 Spa- ViVi
I tried to get there at the 8:30 opening hoping to see Nancy again because I enjoyed herself sensual but I was pleasantly surprised with the new girl, ViVi.
Petite and yet fit in a black dress, Long flowing dark hair, beautiful eyes with a impish big smile. Even though she was a little quiet at first I was impressed By her petite frame and her very gentle manner, I was later to uncover her nice natural B's with dark nipples that were very responsive to a soft touch. As well as a beautifully soft velvety pussy, darker on the outside and very receptive beautiful pink inside. Just loved my tongue going deep and long into that beautiful tight wet flower.
Started out in the room with a soft medium massage, she went around the different quadrant of the body applying pressure and soon as she was sitting on my ass with her skirt hiked up I could feel that warm pussy grinding in my ass. She was using her forearms and shoulders Working her way down my back. It's only went out a few minutes before I started running my hands on her legs and feeling how strong, muscular her legs were. When I continued running my fingers up her hips and soon slightly fingering her pussy under her panties. This was her cue to run and grab a hot towel. After a slow wipe down, I was enjoying the view her beautiful smile and soft hair when I asked her to slip out of her dress revealing that absolutely amazing body. Beautiful well proportioned breast with sensitive nipples and absolutely delicious clean shaved pussy.
This is where the sensuality really started gentle kisses and soft caresses the door slowly licking my balls and my cock. Soft gentle kisses turn to licking you she moved around my shaft and started to give me a BBBJ that was absolutely great. I felt the only gentlemanly thing to do was return the favour so I turned her over and started to lick your pussy after a few minutes of that fine dining we ended up in a 69 and the suck fest was absolutely great this point I couldn't take it anymore she slipped on the cover and then proceeded to do a slow steady pounding. Honestly she could take a pounding pretty good. We changed up a few positions between missionary and cowgirl before I finally busted back in the missionary position.
Second cleanup and for a few minutes just hugging and holding each other close. It soon turned in the more slow gentle kisses, this was even more erotic as I leaned back and she started gently touching my inner thighs then light licking my balls again with more soft kisses. This kind of soft sensual feeling what is even better than the build up to the fucking.
This really got me hard and soon I was returning the favour, fingering and then licking her pussy while she was still licking my balls. I kind of decided against the second shot but I enjoyed the feeling of just her gently kissing me so I held her in my arms and we spent another few minutes in a close embrace.
Absolutely satisfying session with ViVi.
The talent that 108 and seven spas getting is so great I'm really glad to be able to enjoy these beauties.
$60 an hour house fee and 160 tip. A small bottle of water on the way out the door.
Great session Definitely worth repeating also good to know that they're available at 8:30 in the morning. Pretty awesome way to start the day.










Reply With Quote






