Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 634 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 684 734 1134 1634 ... LastLast
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 31847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22352

    Julie stress reliever

    Finally contacted her, and we texted back and forth. Her incall was clean and well lit. Ava was pleasent and easy to talk to. She got right down to business with a nice nuru massage and stripper slide that really got me hard. Her oral skills are solid and not too agressive. She covered me up and we went rounds fucking in a number of positions. Her pussy is snug and her tight body worked well for a deliteful experience. I ask for 69 and finish in doggie she offered me a shower and then joined me washing my back and rubbing me with the soap. Overall a good encounter so I'll probably repeat in the future.

  2. #22351
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    I should know better by now though, most of these girls don't have the intellectual ability to even realize the difference between LEO / military / FD or the mailman etc. It's all the police to them, if you bang the flag, you're guilty by association.

    SparkXXX.
    Basically.

    Many of these girls actually think a cop can't lie if asked about if they're a cop or not, expecting them to understand the nuance of police vs military service / gov't work / etc is asking a bit much.

  3. #22350
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    I believe you've completely missed the mark. These girls don't stay in the crappy cheap motels because they can't afford the more expensive hotels. They stay in the cheaper motels because that allows more money for they're fun candy. No matter how much is donated the location will not change. She just quoted me 150 for a quick visit. No thanks got better standards than that.
    Well said.

  4. #22349

    You're Right

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    Yeah the LEO question is dumb.

    But, tbh, I'd say the issue in Spark's message is tying military service to gov't affiliation. Do as a cop would do in the situation: just don't tell them LOL. Only give enough info that gets you a date.
    I only state that typically because of my appearance, which can be linked to how LEO could appear off duty (tattoos and all nowadays) also, it's gotten me a few "discounts" in the past. I should know better by now though, most of these girls don't have the intellectual ability to even realize the difference between LEO / military / FD or the mailman etc. It's all the police to them, if you bang the flag, you're guilty by association.

    SparkXXX.

  5. #22348

    If only this was real

    Maybe someone knows the answer PM Me if ya do https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20288800.

  6. #22347

    Brooke is a must see

    Brooke is a must see. Great communication, clean and safe incall.

    https://tryst.link/escort/brooke572

    Be safe and have fun!

    H32.

  7. #22346

    Passion

    Quote Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69  [View Original Post]
    How was the dream? Similar to previous review?
    I only dreamed of her once. But I wrote a very detailed review about my experience with her. YMMV. The screenshot I posted was from Tuesday when I dreamed of her. It was a comparison of what to say when faced with the LEO question. Less is more.

  8. #22345
    [Deleted by Admin]

  9. #22344
    Quote Originally Posted by Vickster  [View Original Post]
    The same Rick, 5 I knew it would be good! I had just got in around 3 am. She was obviously bored and I chatted her up big time! She took it all in good sport fashion and was Giving what she got! The place was deserted, But just had the vibe of? Don't go. And well I've suffered and encountered enough BS and close calls? I listened to the churning gut and drove away. I hope fellow mongers will forgive! Another member TOFTT and came home with the prize! Well done!! Let's donate and get this princess a proper place of employment so pussies like myself can enjoy it!! Be Safe, not Sorry V.
    I believe you've completely missed the mark. These girls don't stay in the crappy cheap motels because they can't afford the more expensive hotels. They stay in the cheaper motels because that allows more money for they're fun candy. No matter how much is donated the location will not change. She just quoted me 150 for a quick visit. No thanks got better standards than that.

  10. #22343

    Junkies

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    Also did some time in the service. I just don't feel the need to tell the 304's that.

    She asked me the same "are you affiliated with the law" question. My response was different than yours, and that led to an easier set up.

    Just another example of YMMV, I guess.

    Not sure why girls ask that question as if LEO can't lie to them.
    They asked that question because they're dumbass millennial junkies that think they know exactly how the world works and we patronize them by answering it.

  11. #22342

    Davina

    Anyone ever had the chance to meet this one? PM is fine and much appreciated!

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...4678.htm?cat=1

  12. #22341

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    Yeah the LEO question is dumb.

    But, tbh, I'd say the issue in Spark's message is tying military service to gov't affiliation. Do as a cop would do in the situation: just don't tell them LOL. Only give enough info that gets you a date.
    I agree with you. We all know these girls are sketchy. Don't want to give them any info to use against you or any info that may prolong the set up process. Tell them what they need to know so ya'll can get to business and nothing else. Whats that saying? Don't give them the rope that they will use to hang you.

  13. #22340
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    Also did some time in the service. I just don't feel the need to tell the 304's that.

    She asked me the same "are you affiliated with the law" question. My response was different than yours, and that led to an easier set up.

    Just another example of YMMV, I guess.

    Not sure why girls ask that question as if LEO can't lie to them.
    Yeah the LEO question is dumb.

    But, tbh, I'd say the issue in Spark's message is tying military service to gov't affiliation. Do as a cop would do in the situation: just don't tell them LOL. Only give enough info that gets you a date.

  14. #22339

    Riley Redux

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her last week. Said she had only been doing this for two weeks and wanted $350 for an hour. I decided to pass. What did she ask from you?
    The same Rick, 5 I knew it would be good! I had just got in around 3 am. She was obviously bored and I chatted her up big time! She took it all in good sport fashion and was Giving what she got! The place was deserted, But just had the vibe of? Don't go. And well I've suffered and encountered enough BS and close calls? I listened to the churning gut and drove away. I hope fellow mongers will forgive! Another member TOFTT and came home with the prize! Well done!! Let's donate and get this princess a proper place of employment so pussies like myself can enjoy it!! Be Safe, not Sorry V.

  15. #22338

    Passion

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    Also did some time in the service. I just don't feel the need to tell the 304's that.

    She asked me the same "are you affiliated with the law" question. My response was different than yours, and that led to an easier set up.

    Just another example of YMMV, I guess.

    Not sure why girls ask that question as if LEO can't lie to them.
    How was the dream? Similar to previous review?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape