Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 31843
-
12-03-21 14:58 #22348Senior Member

Posts: 644If only this was real
Maybe someone knows the answer PM Me if ya do https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20288800.
-
12-03-21 14:11 #22347Senior Member

Posts: 359Brooke is a must see
Brooke is a must see. Great communication, clean and safe incall.
https://tryst.link/escort/brooke572
Be safe and have fun!
H32.
-
12-03-21 11:23 #22346Senior Member

Posts: 436Passion
I only dreamed of her once. But I wrote a very detailed review about my experience with her. YMMV. The screenshot I posted was from Tuesday when I dreamed of her. It was a comparison of what to say when faced with the LEO question. Less is more.
Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 08:32 #22345Regular Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
-
12-03-21 07:48 #22344Banned Member

Posts: 555I believe you've completely missed the mark. These girls don't stay in the crappy cheap motels because they can't afford the more expensive hotels. They stay in the cheaper motels because that allows more money for they're fun candy. No matter how much is donated the location will not change. She just quoted me 150 for a quick visit. No thanks got better standards than that.
Originally Posted by Vickster
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 07:45 #22343Banned Member

Posts: 555Junkies
They asked that question because they're dumbass millennial junkies that think they know exactly how the world works and we patronize them by answering it.
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 00:15 #22342Senior Member

Posts: 156Davina
Anyone ever had the chance to meet this one? PM is fine and much appreciated!
https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...4678.htm?cat=1
-
12-02-21 23:49 #22341Senior Member

Posts: 436Same
I agree with you. We all know these girls are sketchy. Don't want to give them any info to use against you or any info that may prolong the set up process. Tell them what they need to know so ya'll can get to business and nothing else. Whats that saying? Don't give them the rope that they will use to hang you.
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 22:47 #22340Senior Member

Posts: 449Yeah the LEO question is dumb.
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
But, tbh, I'd say the issue in Spark's message is tying military service to gov't affiliation. Do as a cop would do in the situation: just don't tell them LOL. Only give enough info that gets you a date.
-
12-02-21 22:06 #22339Senior Member

Posts: 201Riley Redux
The same Rick, 5 I knew it would be good! I had just got in around 3 am. She was obviously bored and I chatted her up big time! She took it all in good sport fashion and was Giving what she got! The place was deserted, But just had the vibe of? Don't go. And well I've suffered and encountered enough BS and close calls? I listened to the churning gut and drove away. I hope fellow mongers will forgive! Another member TOFTT and came home with the prize! Well done!! Let's donate and get this princess a proper place of employment so pussies like myself can enjoy it!! Be Safe, not Sorry V.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 20:57 #22338Senior Member

Posts: 156Passion
How was the dream? Similar to previous review?
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 16:43 #22337Senior Member

Posts: 436Ymmv - Passion
Also did some time in the service. I just don't feel the need to tell the 304's that.
Originally Posted by SparkXXX
[View Original Post]
She asked me the same "are you affiliated with the law" question. My response was different than yours, and that led to an easier set up.
Just another example of YMMV, I guess.
Not sure why girls ask that question as if LEO can't lie to them.
-
12-02-21 16:37 #22336Senior Member

Posts: 293Nashville Scene On Life Support
She's Absolutely Abhorrent. She'd have to pay to fuck me! She looks like an Adams family elder.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 16:26 #22335Senior Member

Posts: 293Don't Do It
She's horrible, Terrible attitude, will tell you anything over the phone just to get you there. The incall is also terrible. I'm pretty sure a meth lab is in the house, lot's of shady characters, possibly homeless? Hanging in and around the house. Hell, their squatting in there for all we know! It's definitely "lived in" but it doesn't appear that anyone lives there if that makes sense? Also she's a spinner, but appears unhealthily so. Based on a conversation with her, she's into really hard Christmas candy if you get what I'm saying. She goes to a suboxone clinic for "help" but in reality, she sells and trades it for what she's actually looking for.
Originally Posted by MosoundGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 16:19 #22334Senior Member

Posts: 293Passion: Crazy Alert!
Based on this review, I decided to sample her wares. Text communication seemed easy enough, she proceeded to ask if I was her uncle, I replied no, that I'm former military, and that was my only government affiliation. She immediately responded "I'm ok thanks" I guess she has something against veterans? I let them know I was in the military because of my demeanor and appearance because I'm always accused of being someone's uncle. She then calls me back, blasting me out for even reaching out to her! I then say "settle down hoe, I can't hear you over all the money I'm making that you won't be getting" All of these girls are nuts, fuck them, don't fall in love with them. Fuck them, cum in them if given the chance, try to barter / bargain with them and run like hell after spilling your seed.
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
SparkXXX.












Reply With Quote




