LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 814 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 314 714 764 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 864 914 1314 ... LastLast
Results 12,196 to 12,210 of 24546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12351

    Bruises

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamt of this one? She goes by Lexi and I can't see if anyone else has posted about her on here because there's so many Lexis (pick a unique name! In the past she's said she's on Sisson St (Ave?) and has offered to have another guy there. She's really hot, librarian glasses, a few tattoos. She just posted again today with quite a few new pics which look more current. I definitely want to sample this one if anyone can share.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/71170087
    Above the long socks she has every picture. Notice the massive bruises you can see even with the filters. Imagine what it must look like under the socks.

  2. #12350

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ginakash69

    She responded just want to check if she's legitimate or not.

  3. #12349
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    When you see the wording and no specific location, that's telling you it's fake.

  4. #12348
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 35

    Different people. Different opinions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frenulum  [View Original Post]
    Is this "thick" or actually really grossly obese? Mama said don't judge but for fu*ks sakes man. Really? LOL.
    I'm not sure this would be considered morbidly obese. She's definitely plus size & not just "thick". She might be much bigger than what you're used to, but because she's bigger than what you've seen before doesn't necessarily mean she's huge and 600 lb life worthy. Just plus sized is what I'm seeing but we all see things differently. What you like might be considered too skinny to some. It's all about preference.

  5. #12347

    Pretty sure that's Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundra89  [View Original Post]
    Bet up with her Monday had a very good experience for the price I paid.

    However I tried to meet up with her this afternoon and she is not responded to any of.

    My texts.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/71169605
    She have that "made in brazil" tattoo tramp stamp? If so that's Sarah, she changes numbers often but has been reviewed extensively. I saw her years back at a residence but refuse to mess around in the Laurel area.

  6. #12346

    Just curious.

    Is this "thick" or actually really grossly obese? Mama said don't judge but for fu*ks sakes man. Really? LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 76A2CD8F-CA71-44C5-A432-B9E3B68F45C0.jpeg‎  

  7. #12345

    Its fake

    Clear skin, healthy weight. Picture quality is clear and not from a cheap phone. It's clearly not a baltimore escort.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]

  8. #12344
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamt of this one? She goes by Lexi and I can't see if anyone else has posted about her on here because there's so many Lexis (pick a unique name! In the past she's said she's on Sisson St (Ave?) and has offered to have another guy there. She's really hot, librarian glasses, a few tattoos. She just posted again today with quite a few new pics which look more current. I definitely want to sample this one if anyone can share.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/71170087
    She looks like pics but she's a heavy user. Those long socks that she wears is hiding marks on her legs, she was literally putting some kind of patch on her leg because she was bleeding when I saw her. Notice how all of her pics have filters as well. One of my worst experiences.

  9. #12343
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamt of this one? She goes by Lexi and I can't see if anyone else has posted about her on here because there's so many Lexis (pick a unique name! In the past she's said she's on Sisson St (Ave?) and has offered to have another guy there. She's really hot, librarian glasses, a few tattoos. She just posted again today with quite a few new pics which look more current. I definitely want to sample this one if anyone can share.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/71170087
    She appears to be a heavy user, mostly likely a SW. Should post to that thread.

  10. #12342
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Unless she's traveling, I think it's fake. Pic search shows several ads in TN with a couple different names and numbers.

  11. #12341

    Kate

    Anyone know if this one is real? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/71151809.

  12. #12340

    Girls that don't respond to their text

    It seemed like today there were several girls that either took too long to respond to their texts or didn't even respond at all.

    This caused me to run out of time and not have any encounter unfortunately.

  13. #12339

    Emma Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype  [View Original Post]
    She looks just like her pics, tiny spinner body. She doesn't have the braids anymore, her hair is blonde and straight, shoulder length now. She has been my go to for a while now as she is reliable whenever I message her on her schedule. Only one time did I have an issue and she replied later that she actually fell asleep, it was late af tbh. Other than that, zero issues. Like stated, she does have quite the Bush but she is always willing to please and is quite vocal during the session. Her schedule is tough since she is only available after 9 pm and not Friday or Saturday.
    Thanks, although with a schedule like that it may be problematic for me.

  14. #12338

    Anna Brazilian hottie

    Bet up with her Monday had a very good experience for the price I paid.

    However I tried to meet up with her this afternoon and she is not responded to any of.

    My texts.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/71169605

  15. #12337

    Lexi / Sisson Ave. Anyone seen her?

    Has anyone dreamt of this one? She goes by Lexi and I can't see if anyone else has posted about her on here because there's so many Lexis (pick a unique name! In the past she's said she's on Sisson St (Ave?) and has offered to have another guy there. She's really hot, librarian glasses, a few tattoos. She just posted again today with quite a few new pics which look more current. I definitely want to sample this one if anyone can share.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/71170087

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape