Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 25033
-
12-03-21 15:16 #15283Senior Member

Posts: 4545Wtf
So she has armpits, she's hairy? And you paying her over $400?
Originally Posted by LookOutKid
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 13:06 #15282Senior Member

Posts: 38Love her
I've seen Celeste three times. She has a real cool aesthetic but I guess some people may be turned off by her unshaved armpits. I got to say I love it. I think she's absolutely gorgeous myself. When you go in her room she closes the door and becomes yours completely for the next hour. Everything covered and she had kinda weird rules about Daty, but that didn't bother me considering the rest, but I can only swing it every once in a while at 450.
Originally Posted by CTGuy69
[View Original Post]
We really hit it off well so YMMV, but I'd be surprised if you didn't think she was worth it. She's probably my atf. After I finished we laid down and went between going at it more and just cuddling and talking. Can't recommend enough.
-
12-03-21 10:02 #15281Senior Member

Posts: 102Katerina
Are you talking about the Russian one? She was on Fed Hill really good times, but that was a few years back now.
Originally Posted by RobertABouy
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 09:58 #15280Senior Member

Posts: 3748Jackie, the one from Johnston.
This Jackie: https://escortindex.com/ad/providenc...42-4456/1/1652.
Originally Posted by RobertABouy
[View Original Post]
I did not get to see her when she was VERY popular, back around 2013, when the above escortindex ad is from. But in the summer of 2019, she came out of retirement, and advertised on craigslist under a different name, and I inseminated her in Woony on two different visits for 100 per visit. Great DFK and stellar BBBJ as well. I took these pictures of her then. I do indeed have a picture of her with the distinctive back tattoo as well, visible in some of her other ancient ads, proving that its indeed Jackie, but that picture wlll not ever be for public consumption.
I did not publically report my visits with her at the time because I was keeping her under the radar for reasons that that to this day, some of which are personal, will have to remain unsaid. But she does have a sketchy track record which you can find using premium reverse searches with her real name, including some charges of violent behavior. You can also find her facebook, where she posted just this month, and from the pictures, looks a bit heavier, but certainly still looks quite fuckable, at least with clothes on. I would have gone back a third time, two years ago, but on the second visit, it was clear there were track marks, and also there was a young black male present in the building hanging around, who appeared harmless, was her "ride" and might have been her son?
But I too wonder if she's currently active. I'd surely consider inseminating her again, assuming the incall and the whole situation with her is now safe? Please post or PM if anyone knows!?
-
12-03-21 09:40 #15279Senior Member

Posts: 193I've seen her a few times. Super tight pu55 y. Just saw her last week at extended stay in cranston. Used to be in prov. Also great BBBJ. Not sure what happened to be honest.
Originally Posted by Slut5
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 08:34 #15278Senior Member

Posts: 126Maybe so but most recent post was 11/25.
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 07:08 #15277Senior Member

Posts: 4545She's being good to me. BBBJ with no rush and bbbfs, cip if that's your thing.
Originally Posted by Slut5
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 21:22 #15276Senior Member

Posts: 811Anyone remember.
Anyone remember Jackie in Johnston? Drove by her old incall today and was always wondering what happened to her (If I remember, I think she was roughed up and claimed it was from falling off water skis). She was always a nice lady.
Or my all time favorite Katerina? Used to live up in an apartment (top floor) behind a restaurant. First time I met her, we clicked. I actually helped her put her furniture together and was rewarded with a few hours of non stop passion. I think she was a college student at RISD and eventually moved to Boston. She was incredible and a bargain ($100-120 if I recall). Full on GFE everytime! I actually ran into her once at Best Buy in Warwick and we had a fling in the ladies room. She was a lot of fun, but you wouldn't expect it if you saw her outside of her lair. 😂.
-
12-02-21 21:14 #15275Regular Member

Posts: 20
-
12-02-21 20:47 #15274Regular Member

Posts: 20Good to knw that.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 17:46 #15273Senior Member

Posts: 50Celeste Fontaine? Anyone try her?
https://tryst.link/escort/celestefontaine
Something about this chick gets me going, probably the fact that she doesn't shave.
Her rates are high yet I'm thinking of giving myself a Christmas present. I can; t find anything here, on TER, on the monkey site or anywhere.
Any help or info would be greatly appreciated!
CTG.
-
12-02-21 13:16 #15272Senior Member

Posts: 333My first rip off!
I've been mongering for years now, and I've never been ripped off. That was until last night. It was definitely my fault. I gave the money to the provider (Claudia) before we even got to the room. I know, I know, what was I thinking? I had seen Claudia before and I guess I wasn't expecting her to rip me off. But she did! Said she had to go get weed from her guy. I went to meet her at her room that she was supposedly sharing with marissa (I assume it's the same one who's been ripping people off), and she never came. Wonder what would've happened if I had knocked on the door. Suppose it could've been worse. Anyway, just giving a heads up to stay away from Claudia (in case you weren't already).
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...c/847724811648
-
12-02-21 10:06 #15271Senior Member

Posts: 4545This one is bullshitting. She was going to see me then I told her I'm black and she said that's fine. And ever since then she stop responding. And now if you text her, she will ask for pics.
Originally Posted by Slut5
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 10:05 #15270Senior Member

Posts: 4545Katie
This is the same girl. She's using 2 ads with 2 different price. She's not worth what she's asking for. When I saw her last year at this place. There was so many guys outside so I feel like if you don't want to see her when you meet her in person. They might rob you since they all sit outside. And she don't have a mattress. You'll be fucking her on the floor with your knees hurting and shit. She wasn't rude but I wouldn't recommend.
Originally Posted by Slut5
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 04:00 #15269Regular Member

Posts: 20Info on this skip the games post?










Reply With Quote





