Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 922 of 1885 FirstFirst ... 422 822 872 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 972 1022 1422 ... LastLast
Results 13,816 to 13,830 of 28271
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14456

    Wifey

    Quote Originally Posted by MayBeme817  [View Original Post]
    What's on the menu? What was the damage $$?
    We have been video calling each other on snap and I'm a young guy, pretty much she let be do whatever I want except Greek. She don't like it. We didn't talked about her on donation. I was there for almost two hrs and I donated what was worth on my time on her.

    Have fun and be safe.

  2. #14455
    Quote Originally Posted by MayBeme817  [View Original Post]
    What's on the menu? What was the damage $$?
    Her donation is in her link.

  3. #14454
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDm  [View Original Post]
    She has posts saying she is in Miami, Orlando and Sarasota.
    Also like all the scammers do ask for deposit.

    Rule #1 never pay deposit of upfront. They want your money more then you need their pussy. Plenty of dependable providers out there to pay before the deed is done. Stay safe.

    Be heading north for Christmas be back in Jan. Merry Christmas an happy hunting.

  4. #14453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    She has a post today saying she is in Miami.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...miami/71137823
    She has posts saying she is in Miami, Orlando and Sarasota.

  5. #14452

    Wifey

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchLight  [View Original Post]
    Another MILF that I had a great time with. She's real, a talker, and you can also video call to verify. She's a Petite MILF around 5'2. She's 420 friendly also. Love every inch of her tight body. Can't wait to see her again and again.

    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/phone...e/161102003582
    What's on the menu? What was the damage $$?

  6. #14451
    Quote Originally Posted by Rymac01  [View Original Post]
    Just Google image search the pictures, and you'll see it's fake.

  7. #14450

    Had some luck years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has ever tried to hit on or get with a hotel desk clerk. There's been a few times I've gone to hotel for service (or just to stay in general) and the girl at the front looks like someone who would be interested. Anyone ever tried this or had luck?
    20 years ago, I used to flirt with the bartender at Ybor Strip. I was generally shitfaced after a long night of drinking. Very cute mixed race girl with a rocking body. Would never give me her number. 10 years later, I had moved to Chicago and came back for business. I stayed at the Grand Hyatt on Rocky Point. She was my desk clerk when I checked in. We laughed and chatted a few minutes. Fifteen minutes after I get to my room, I hear a knock. It's her with a complimentary bottle of champagne. It was a great night. We hung out a few more times when I was in town, but she ended up getting engaged and we lost touch.

    I travel a lot and stay in a lot of nice hotels. A lot of them have some real hotties working the desk. I've been tempted, but have never hit on them.

  8. #14449
    Quote Originally Posted by Rymac01  [View Original Post]
    She has a post today saying she is in Miami.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...miami/71137823

  9. #14448

    Wifeyizm

    Another MILF that I had a great time with. She's real, a talker, and you can also video call to verify. She's a Petite MILF around 5'2. She's 420 friendly also. Love every inch of her tight body. Can't wait to see her again and again.

    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/phone...e/161102003582

  10. #14447

  11. #14446

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by JaiPlay  [View Original Post]
    As I spent time reading and learning, I try not to let my other head do the thinking for me. I keep seeing this cutey in Brandon and wonder, tell me if I'm wrong but too many negative signs about this one with no name. Please skool me gents, real or fake?

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tampa/71004630
    Saw her awhile back in Rocky Point. She is very responsive. Busty. Creamer. Seemed like she was into it. If not, she's a GREAT faker LOL. Had a slight stench linger on afterwards but nothing crazy. But, YMMV. Definitely going to repeat with her often.

  12. #14445

    Desk clerk

    Just curious if anyone has ever tried to hit on or get with a hotel desk clerk. There's been a few times I've gone to hotel for service (or just to stay in general) and the girl at the front looks like someone who would be interested. Anyone ever tried this or had luck?

  13. #14444

    SW to Upscale Escort

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBackKing  [View Original Post]
    She is real as well as her lover lilo.

    Started as street walker marisser overall depends on the day 3-5 at best. Lilo is about 3-6 on her best day.

    Both for the most part nice once they get to know you. I think lilo better choice BJ and marisser YMMV period.
    You have to love the ambition. I think I know Marisser from back in the day when she lived in Riverview with her son (if it's her). Thanks for the info.

  14. #14443
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyR  [View Original Post]
    I met her a couple years ago and it wasn't a great experience. I don't recall the exact damage but I remember she had high prices even before last year's rate bump. Def GPS. She looks like her pics only more petite. Still hot though. Everything was covered and only 1 pop allowed even with 1 hr booked. I was not satisfied. It was pretty obvious she just wanted to get in and out.
    This chick has definite GPS.

  15. #14442

    Kristie Noel

    Quote Originally Posted by ManateeFresh  [View Original Post]
    She's been on ig quite a while. I followed her there. She comes to Orlando often and has friends there. I tried to set up something last Friday but she said she was booked up that day. Last I saw she posted a story on ig saying "Back to New York tomorrow. Tampa is too slow" That's that I guess.
    I met her a couple years ago and it wasn't a great experience. I don't recall the exact damage but I remember she had high prices even before last year's rate bump. Def GPS. She looks like her pics only more petite. Still hot though. Everything was covered and only 1 pop allowed even with 1 hr booked. I was not satisfied. It was pretty obvious she just wanted to get in and out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape