Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 652 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 702 752 1152 1652 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 25039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15274
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    This one is bullshitting. She was going to see me then I told her I'm black and she said that's fine. And ever since then she stop responding. And now if you text her, she will ask for pics.
    Good to knw that.

  2. #15273

    Celeste Fontaine? Anyone try her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/celestefontaine

    Something about this chick gets me going, probably the fact that she doesn't shave.

    Her rates are high yet I'm thinking of giving myself a Christmas present. I can; t find anything here, on TER, on the monkey site or anywhere.

    Any help or info would be greatly appreciated!

    CTG.

  3. #15272

    My first rip off!

    I've been mongering for years now, and I've never been ripped off. That was until last night. It was definitely my fault. I gave the money to the provider (Claudia) before we even got to the room. I know, I know, what was I thinking? I had seen Claudia before and I guess I wasn't expecting her to rip me off. But she did! Said she had to go get weed from her guy. I went to meet her at her room that she was supposedly sharing with marissa (I assume it's the same one who's been ripping people off), and she never came. Wonder what would've happened if I had knocked on the door. Suppose it could've been worse. Anyway, just giving a heads up to stay away from Claudia (in case you weren't already).

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...c/847724811648

  4. #15271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    This one is bullshitting. She was going to see me then I told her I'm black and she said that's fine. And ever since then she stop responding. And now if you text her, she will ask for pics.

  5. #15270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Katie

    This is the same girl. She's using 2 ads with 2 different price. She's not worth what she's asking for. When I saw her last year at this place. There was so many guys outside so I feel like if you don't want to see her when you meet her in person. They might rob you since they all sit outside. And she don't have a mattress. You'll be fucking her on the floor with your knees hurting and shit. She wasn't rude but I wouldn't recommend.

  6. #15269
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Info on this skip the games post?


  7. #15268

  8. #15267
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    There are PLENTY of reviews about this girl. She has a long history of ripping people off. Either having somebody burst in and make threats or just bailing with your cash. I challenge anybody to come forward with a positive review.
    Thanks good to realize this rip-off piece of shit.

  9. #15266

    Amy Raine

    I finally got my long anticipated date with Amy. A friend from here told me about her over a year ago and gave me her #. I text her several times over the past year she would always text me back. I told her if she ever decides to come back to RI to let me know. She text me a little over a week ago that she was coming.

    So we set out trying to make a date it took a while for our schedules to work out but tonight the night before she goes back to Atlanta we got our date. She is everything that the reviews say she is. Beautiful skin sweet as can be and loves to talk to you while you lick that beautiful pussy. She is a bit over my budget at 180 hhr but she did not rush me at all she was here for about 45 min.

    She is from RI and has family here so she told me she would be back in 3 or 4 weeks. She wants to get a room this time in a motel so her mongers do not have to walk thru the lobby. Something I like. If anyone knows a decent one that is not a dump (most are) PM me and let me know.

    I will post again when she tells me she is returning. Feel free to PM me if I did not cover something.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amy-raine

  10. #15265

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRhode  [View Original Post]
    Hi there,

    Wondering if anyone has any reviews of these two?
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/360132979512

    This diamond is NOT the girl in the pics. She was very nice but seemed super desperate, seems like everything is on the menu. I couldn't partake.

  11. #15264

    Slava Olita

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIslandDog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here taken the plunge and had a visit with anyone from Olita?. I'm a fan of the visitor for PVD this week and was curious about other peoples experiences.
    See post 10064.

    Not worth the trip. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Slava#post5085598.

    https://olitafriends.com/olitaescort/slava.html

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 28177780-234D-45C2-A758-5E69DA12937A.jpg‎   420E3E62-80CC-4C6B-BB99-A0EE655A34EE.jpg‎  

  12. #15263

    Ripoff artist

    Quote Originally Posted by Slut5  [View Original Post]
    There are PLENTY of reviews about this girl. She has a long history of ripping people off. Either having somebody burst in and make threats or just bailing with your cash. I challenge anybody to come forward with a positive review.

  13. #15262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    Some times it's just about each monger's personal choice dude.
    True that. After all, if a girl ask eta. I tell them the exact time and I tell them it's about 45 minutes drive. They should be ready by then and not wait till I get to their spot to tell me to wait another 5 minute. And the chance are they are texting dealers to make deal since they about to get money. It's even worse when you driving for more than 30 minute and they never shower in that 30 minute.

  14. #15261

  15. #15260

    Olita Escort

    Anyone here taken the plunge and had a visit with anyone from Olita?. I'm a fan of the visitor for PVD this week and was curious about other peoples experiences.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape