Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 651 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 701 751 1151 1651 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15277
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she headed to Florida recently.
    Maybe so but most recent post was 11/25.

  2. #15276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    She's being good to me. BBBJ with no rush and bbbfs, cip if that's your thing.

  3. #15275

    Anyone remember.

    Anyone remember Jackie in Johnston? Drove by her old incall today and was always wondering what happened to her (If I remember, I think she was roughed up and claimed it was from falling off water skis). She was always a nice lady.

    Or my all time favorite Katerina? Used to live up in an apartment (top floor) behind a restaurant. First time I met her, we clicked. I actually helped her put her furniture together and was rewarded with a few hours of non stop passion. I think she was a college student at RISD and eventually moved to Boston. She was incredible and a bargain ($100-120 if I recall). Full on GFE everytime! I actually ran into her once at Best Buy in Warwick and we had a fling in the ladies room. She was a lot of fun, but you wouldn't expect it if you saw her outside of her lair. 😂.

  4. #15274

  5. #15273
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    This one is bullshitting. She was going to see me then I told her I'm black and she said that's fine. And ever since then she stop responding. And now if you text her, she will ask for pics.
    Good to knw that.

  6. #15272

    Celeste Fontaine? Anyone try her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/celestefontaine

    Something about this chick gets me going, probably the fact that she doesn't shave.

    Her rates are high yet I'm thinking of giving myself a Christmas present. I can; t find anything here, on TER, on the monkey site or anywhere.

    Any help or info would be greatly appreciated!

    CTG.

  7. #15271

    My first rip off!

    I've been mongering for years now, and I've never been ripped off. That was until last night. It was definitely my fault. I gave the money to the provider (Claudia) before we even got to the room. I know, I know, what was I thinking? I had seen Claudia before and I guess I wasn't expecting her to rip me off. But she did! Said she had to go get weed from her guy. I went to meet her at her room that she was supposedly sharing with marissa (I assume it's the same one who's been ripping people off), and she never came. Wonder what would've happened if I had knocked on the door. Suppose it could've been worse. Anyway, just giving a heads up to stay away from Claudia (in case you weren't already).

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...c/847724811648

  8. #15270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    This one is bullshitting. She was going to see me then I told her I'm black and she said that's fine. And ever since then she stop responding. And now if you text her, she will ask for pics.

  9. #15269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Katie

    This is the same girl. She's using 2 ads with 2 different price. She's not worth what she's asking for. When I saw her last year at this place. There was so many guys outside so I feel like if you don't want to see her when you meet her in person. They might rob you since they all sit outside. And she don't have a mattress. You'll be fucking her on the floor with your knees hurting and shit. She wasn't rude but I wouldn't recommend.

  10. #15268
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Info on this skip the games post?


  11. #15267

  12. #15266
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    There are PLENTY of reviews about this girl. She has a long history of ripping people off. Either having somebody burst in and make threats or just bailing with your cash. I challenge anybody to come forward with a positive review.
    Thanks good to realize this rip-off piece of shit.

  13. #15265

    Amy Raine

    I finally got my long anticipated date with Amy. A friend from here told me about her over a year ago and gave me her #. I text her several times over the past year she would always text me back. I told her if she ever decides to come back to RI to let me know. She text me a little over a week ago that she was coming.

    So we set out trying to make a date it took a while for our schedules to work out but tonight the night before she goes back to Atlanta we got our date. She is everything that the reviews say she is. Beautiful skin sweet as can be and loves to talk to you while you lick that beautiful pussy. She is a bit over my budget at 180 hhr but she did not rush me at all she was here for about 45 min.

    She is from RI and has family here so she told me she would be back in 3 or 4 weeks. She wants to get a room this time in a motel so her mongers do not have to walk thru the lobby. Something I like. If anyone knows a decent one that is not a dump (most are) PM me and let me know.

    I will post again when she tells me she is returning. Feel free to PM me if I did not cover something.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amy-raine

  14. #15264

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRhode  [View Original Post]
    Hi there,

    Wondering if anyone has any reviews of these two?
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/360132979512

    This diamond is NOT the girl in the pics. She was very nice but seemed super desperate, seems like everything is on the menu. I couldn't partake.

  15. #15263

    Slava Olita

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIslandDog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here taken the plunge and had a visit with anyone from Olita?. I'm a fan of the visitor for PVD this week and was curious about other peoples experiences.
    See post 10064.

    Not worth the trip. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Slava#post5085598.

    https://olitafriends.com/olitaescort/slava.html

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 28177780-234D-45C2-A758-5E69DA12937A.jpg‎   420E3E62-80CC-4C6B-BB99-A0EE655A34EE.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape