Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 651 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 701 751 1151 1651 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    This one is bullshitting. She was going to see me then I told her I'm black and she said that's fine. And ever since then she stop responding. And now if you text her, she will ask for pics.

  2. #15269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Katie

    This is the same girl. She's using 2 ads with 2 different price. She's not worth what she's asking for. When I saw her last year at this place. There was so many guys outside so I feel like if you don't want to see her when you meet her in person. They might rob you since they all sit outside. And she don't have a mattress. You'll be fucking her on the floor with your knees hurting and shit. She wasn't rude but I wouldn't recommend.

  3. #15268
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Info on this skip the games post?


  4. #15267

  5. #15266
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    There are PLENTY of reviews about this girl. She has a long history of ripping people off. Either having somebody burst in and make threats or just bailing with your cash. I challenge anybody to come forward with a positive review.
    Thanks good to realize this rip-off piece of shit.

  6. #15265

    Amy Raine

    I finally got my long anticipated date with Amy. A friend from here told me about her over a year ago and gave me her #. I text her several times over the past year she would always text me back. I told her if she ever decides to come back to RI to let me know. She text me a little over a week ago that she was coming.

    So we set out trying to make a date it took a while for our schedules to work out but tonight the night before she goes back to Atlanta we got our date. She is everything that the reviews say she is. Beautiful skin sweet as can be and loves to talk to you while you lick that beautiful pussy. She is a bit over my budget at 180 hhr but she did not rush me at all she was here for about 45 min.

    She is from RI and has family here so she told me she would be back in 3 or 4 weeks. She wants to get a room this time in a motel so her mongers do not have to walk thru the lobby. Something I like. If anyone knows a decent one that is not a dump (most are) PM me and let me know.

    I will post again when she tells me she is returning. Feel free to PM me if I did not cover something.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amy-raine

  7. #15264

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRhode  [View Original Post]
    Hi there,

    Wondering if anyone has any reviews of these two?
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/360132979512

    This diamond is NOT the girl in the pics. She was very nice but seemed super desperate, seems like everything is on the menu. I couldn't partake.

  8. #15263

    Slava Olita

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIslandDog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here taken the plunge and had a visit with anyone from Olita?. I'm a fan of the visitor for PVD this week and was curious about other peoples experiences.
    See post 10064.

    Not worth the trip. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Slava#post5085598.

    https://olitafriends.com/olitaescort/slava.html

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 28177780-234D-45C2-A758-5E69DA12937A.jpg‎   420E3E62-80CC-4C6B-BB99-A0EE655A34EE.jpg‎  

  9. #15262

    Ripoff artist

    Quote Originally Posted by Slut5  [View Original Post]
    There are PLENTY of reviews about this girl. She has a long history of ripping people off. Either having somebody burst in and make threats or just bailing with your cash. I challenge anybody to come forward with a positive review.

  10. #15261
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    Some times it's just about each monger's personal choice dude.
    True that. After all, if a girl ask eta. I tell them the exact time and I tell them it's about 45 minutes drive. They should be ready by then and not wait till I get to their spot to tell me to wait another 5 minute. And the chance are they are texting dealers to make deal since they about to get money. It's even worse when you driving for more than 30 minute and they never shower in that 30 minute.

  11. #15260

  12. #15259

    Olita Escort

    Anyone here taken the plunge and had a visit with anyone from Olita?. I'm a fan of the visitor for PVD this week and was curious about other peoples experiences.

  13. #15258

    Punctual

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBo888  [View Original Post]
    So I thought this was about to be a good story. 5 minutes dude? That sounds so dumb lolololl some traffic lights are 5 minutes long if you are looking for punctual and on time people maybe you shouldn't be calling prostitutes LOL I mean what do you really expect?
    Some times it's just about each monger's personal choice dude.

  14. #15257

    Genie

    Haven't seen her yet myself but Genie is well reviewed. She posts regularly on STG, rates seem reasonable too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kleo685  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for black girls who provide BBJs. I have a pretty big thing for black girls. Many of them seem to disappear after a week or 2. Also no BBWs. Anyone got someone they trust who fits that criteria.

  15. #15256

    Black girl BBJ

    I'm looking for black girls who provide BBJs. I have a pretty big thing for black girls. Many of them seem to disappear after a week or 2. Also no BBWs. Anyone got someone they trust who fits that criteria.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape