Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 157 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 2345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1535

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Article:

    https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/01/polit...ace/index.html

    The whale with so much tax fraud and nonsense proposals wants to run again. Vernon Jones is an overall better candidate in everyway. One benefit is that Vernon Jones wants no state income tax. He proposed that the other day. Also need a governor who's centric on protecting the 2 A. Vernon Jones has been campaigning for so long. I see his billboards everywhere.

    https://fox28media.com/news/local/ge...ns-in-savannah
    Jeez would she just go away. I agree with you man, Jones is it. She's bat shit crazy! And I hope another "pipe" don't bust at the polling spot.

  2. #1534
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Victoria and the accomplices have been denied bond in double homicide

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit that is Victoria. Holy shit balls. No fucking way. I met her once. Not a great one.

    Here is her ads though https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/66851505 Victoria aka Dream cream https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4044070074/1 .

    Sucks but she made the choice to associate with these perps. Hence I don't like ones with pimps etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duggg  [View Original Post]
    Additional Articles on this:

    https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/spa...PTI6FYO326NJ4/

    https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/spa...KHPXXY4CQXG3M/

    Last month they were denied bond. Victoria and all. Fun fact. Victoria has a child with down syndrome.

    "Suspects in double homicide denied bond".

    https://www.griffindailynews.com/new...c711ca917.html

    Can't wait till their trials start and they go to prison for life. Handlers and all involved in the homicide. 4 involved in this homicide.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3b7cff5a5cec42185d47911c261e5d2c_f.jpg‎   c4c748fc91da61d5eb7bf64a2ad35ef4_f.jpg‎   3ea183949d2dae4b7ffe630d2a40884a_f.jpg‎  

  3. #1533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Latina Honey In Chamblee Who Would Always Ghost. Arrested For Possession of Cocaine

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Update on this Latina who did anal in Chamblee. Arrested for possession of cocaine. Guess I'm glad I never met as that would've been a disaster. I guess there goes the main reason for flaking. Won't share article due to sensitive info such as name etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails STrTag.jpg‎   6df4b8b6cf8f1353285b53a360537911_f.jpg‎   cfe0c1e14e6ae7181b73606338981c86_f.jpg‎  

  4. #1532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Stacey Abrams announces she's running for governor again smh. We need Vernon Jones

    Article:

    https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/01/polit...ace/index.html

    The whale with so much tax fraud and nonsense proposals wants to run again. Vernon Jones is an overall better candidate in everyway. One benefit is that Vernon Jones wants no state income tax. He proposed that the other day. Also need a governor who's centric on protecting the 2 A. Vernon Jones has been campaigning for so long. I see his billboards everywhere.

    https://fox28media.com/news/local/ge...ns-in-savannah

  5. #1531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Cody are. 36-year-old Atlanta based television stunt man develops three blood clots

    Article:

    https://nworeport.me/2021/10/19/cody...nge-nightmare/

    Atlanta based stunt man develops complications after taking the jab. He really didn't want to take it in the first place. Due to a mandate for work he took it. He could of nearly died.

  6. #1530

    Breaking

    Just In: 'South Korea, a country with 79.3% fully vaccinated rate, reports 5,266 new Covid cases, the biggest one-day rise in cases on record.'

  7. #1529
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Article:

    https://nypost.com/2021/12/01/video-...in-wheelchair/

    This is so unacceptable and I hope the cop rots in prison for his actions. This clearly violates the rules of self defense and many policies set at many departments. You can not shoot a suspect in the back. Especially when they're not firing any projectiles. Secondly the guy is crippled. Could of literally ran faster than the chair, toppled the motorized chair over etc. At the same time. "play stupid games. Win stupid prizes" shoplifts and brandishes a knife but that isn't means to do such a thing. If a firearm was pulled then fine but a knife. I disagree.

    I usually side with the police but this instance is a no for me.
    This is just so wrong from every aspect. First, why would a crippled guy think he could steal a toolbox and "outrun" someone in pursuit? Second, as you said, that cop went so far beyond anything that's even remotely just. I wish we had a system where the perpetrator, in this case a cop, gets exactly done to him what he did to the victim. Put it on PPV and let the proceeds go into a victims fund.

  8. #1528
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Insanity
    'JUST IN: Denmark reports 5,120 new COVID19 cases, the highest 24-hour increase on record. 87% of the population is fully vaccinated.'

  9. #1527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Arizona cop fatally shoots man in wheelchair nine times in the back. Needs Prison

    Article:

    https://nypost.com/2021/12/01/video-...in-wheelchair/

    This is so unacceptable and I hope the cop rots in prison for his actions. This clearly violates the rules of self defense and many policies set at many departments. You can not shoot a suspect in the back. Especially when they're not firing any projectiles. Secondly the guy is crippled. Could of literally ran faster than the chair, toppled the motorized chair over etc. At the same time. "play stupid games. Win stupid prizes" shoplifts and brandishes a knife but that isn't means to do such a thing. If a firearm was pulled then fine but a knife. I disagree.

    I usually side with the police but this instance is a no for me.

  10. #1526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    22 year old North Carolina A&T volleyball star dies from aneurysm

    Yesterday a college athlete died from having an aneurysm. A little back story is that a few months ago NC A&T required all staff, students and faculty to be vaxxed and have proof. That proof is here:

    "Local news NC A&T new guidelines: Faculty, staff, students must be vaccinated and show proof".

    https://www.wfmynews2.com/article/ne...7-b25e76994033

    22 year old dying article:

    https://myfox8.com/news/north-caroli...from-aneurysm/

    We know brain aneurysms are associated with side effects of the jab. Not to long ago there was an article about a woman in NC dying from a brain aneurysm:

    https://www.wfla.com/community/healt...daughter-says/

    They're not going to admit it but countless students have died after getting their jabs months later. Not the first and it won't be the last.

    "Woman says mom died from massive brain aneurysm 2 days after getting Johnson & Johnson vaccine".

    https://www.fox46.com/news/woman-say...hnson-vaccine/

  11. #1525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    COVID-19 cases rise in Yale and New Haven Link

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    'Yale University has increased COVID-19 risk levels from green to yellow. All students now mandated to test twice per week. '.

    Undergrad clot shot rate - 99.7%.

    Grad student clot shot rate - 98.9%.

    Faculty clot shot rate - 97.1%.

    Staff clot shot rate - 93.2%.
    The article link is here:

    https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2021/...and-new-haven/

    LOL not to mention almost everyone who has been blood tested that has had the jab. Have micro clots in their system LOL. The media and the fake news are so keen on trying to twist it that the clots are caused by covid and not the vaccine. Insanity.

  12. #1524

    Breaking:

    'Yale University has increased COVID-19 risk levels from green to yellow. All students now mandated to test twice per week. '.

    Undergrad clot shot rate - 99.7%.

    Grad student clot shot rate - 98.9%.

    Faculty clot shot rate - 97.1%.

    Staff clot shot rate - 93.2%.

  13. #1523
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCarGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Unvaccinated 21+year Vet here (50 y/ o) and I personnally know people who have died from both the virus AND the VACCINE. I would rather deal with the known affects and mortality rate of the virus than the unknown affects of the vaccine. If someone is afraid of getting the virus from me, then they are more than welcome to wear a mask and / or social distance themselves from me.
    Hmm. I agreed with most of your post until you said someone is welcome to social distance themselves from you, yet its your responsibility not to infect others. Would your conscience be clear if you knowingly infected and killed someone due to your lack of caring? Further, someday we may have the ability to prove if someone infected us, then guns and such will take over, someone will put you to rest and no court will convict the person who did it. Still comfy with your current decision? I wouldn't be. I live to preserve life, not take it.

  14. #1522

    Back on track

    Let's get this forum back on track. This isn't a forum for discussion of vaccines. This is a forum for discussion of sex and getting laid between consenting adults in the atlanta metro area. I've watched other forums on usasg and ISG go off the rails with vaccine discussions. I'm going to highly suggest that this line of discussion stop.

    Stay safe out there!

  15. #1521
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I haven't run across any veteran yet who doesn't want to get vaccinated. That said, many of them are older guys and most probably have a health issue of some sort. I agree that civil, national debate should take place. For those with families to support, I wonder what their real fear is. Nobody I know has grown horns after having been vaccinated, so why worry? If a person chooses not to get vaccinated and then loses his / her job, then so be it as it was a personal choice. We all make life choices every day and we have to accept any negative consequences. This vaccine thing is no different.
    Unvaccinated 21+year Vet here (50 y/ o) and I personnally know people who have died from both the virus AND the VACCINE. I would rather deal with the known affects and mortality rate of the virus than the unknown affects of the vaccine. If someone is afraid of getting the virus from me, then they are more than welcome to wear a mask and / or social distance themselves from me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape