Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
  1. #4296

    All about the $$

    Quote Originally Posted by Tango411  [View Original Post]
    I never thought this was real but I figured I'd extend the invite. Of course all I received was crickets. I'm not sure why people want to troll the forums. Maybe to entertain us?
    To make prices go up, and unfortunately we have white knights that help. I had a regular from 3 years ago reach out to me yesterday, since she was given a negative review on this forum about a year ago her business has changed, she's pro now, prices went up and many other things that put her off my list. Before the review she was somewhat under the radar and it was all about fun. And money of course but its was reasonable.

    I guess its inevitable when a new girl stays in the business long enough she gets jaded, turns pro. My clue to find a new one, thankfully the pond is stocked, I told her Ill pass. When they go from wanting a connection and money to. " my prices are up and I see alot of guys" I'm done. Village bicycle.

  2. #4295

    Tphfb

    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    1. first post but you are a senior Ok right.

    2. you should apply for penthouse letters or harlequin novels.

    3. you didn't provide a link.

    4 you are paying way too much WAY too much. Or hinting we should? Yeah that.

    5. I think you could actually be a. SB. Who forgot to post the link to her own profile.
    He has been around this forum for a long time. He's a nice guy, funny too. If you search his signature "TPHFB". You'll see.

    Give and get respect. Get you some crazy good.

    Dave.

  3. #4294

    Trolling

    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    Let me get this straight you are going to SHOW him pics of you and 3 guys. Having sex. And he isn't into it. Does hubby own fire arms?

    I did that a few times with a " hot wife" her hubby was into it. Any " other" physical attributes you into? . Size? Or no. You should mention bravery. Lmao.
    I never thought this was real but I figured I'd extend the invite. Of course all I received was crickets. I'm not sure why people want to troll the forums. Maybe to entertain us?

  4. #4293

    Bogus

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteStPete  [View Original Post]
    Brother Mongers, Senior here. Okay so this is my first post but I've been mongering longer than you've been alive. Anyway, early in October Seeking offered a discounted membership and of course I bit and the next thing I know I'm waiting for my new friend to usher me through the security door of her new northside apartment building. Before my arrival she texted me asking how much she should expect her gift to be. I replied 3, and she countered 4 this time and 3 all following times. Okay, well, she is a 25 year old 5'4" Stanford-ish nurse type, who accommodates my schedule in her nice apartment, so what the hell, 4 it is. Ever since that first date she's requested to see me weekly and weekly she gently suggests 4. Well, I'm getting out of town today and have been busy as hell the past week and she's failed in her attempt to lure me in except yesterday she caught me at the perfect moment of availability and off to her apartment I did travel. While on the way, she requested addtl funds for Christmas since I won't be in town. She responds to touch and loves to have her cute A cups lightly caressed. Which I was obliging, and more. I had her on her stomach and I was giving her a nice back rub and shoulder massage and was rubbing her tight young ass when she began to raise her hips off the mattress. Even though I'm a Senior, I don't think I've eaten a woman from behind but I got the hint and took my position behind her and began concentrating on doing a thorough job of the task in front of my face. She was moaning in delight and becoming sloppy wet when I began moving up and down the trough from pussy to ass. I felt assurance she approved when I began TPHFB. OMG the pleasure she felt! Brothers, she is clean as a whistle with no scent. I adjusted my hips behind her and began to push my limp senior dick into her pussy and it returned to prime hardness in no time. Her pussy is so tight and was so wet and hot that I had to withdraw three times and spill my seed on her sheets to avoid inseminating her. Well, after 3 shots it was game over as far as the little soldier was concerned and even though she tried with hand job and sloppy blow job, he wasn't going to stand at attention. Well that's disappointing she said. Not for me I replied with a big smile and chuckle. Anyway Brothers, I've been called to duty at a different latitude and will be absent for months. It will fall to one of you lucky bastards to stand in my place and fulfill my little Amythyst's D addiction. Treat her right and TPHFB.
    1. first post but you are a senior Ok right.

    2. you should apply for penthouse letters or harlequin novels.

    3. you didn't provide a link.

    4 you are paying way too much WAY too much. Or hinting we should? Yeah that.

    5. I think you could actually be a. SB. Who forgot to post the link to her own profile.

  5. #4292

    Danger Will Robinson!

    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulSB  [View Original Post]
    I realize everyone on here, including me, is trying to be as discreet as possible. So initially we can simply refer to seeking profiles? I just don't want to ask for pics and have anyone nervous sending them. So if that works that's great. If not please let me know what will work.

    I don't care if the 3 know each other or not. I would imagine not. But I promise you. I will likely be one of the better looking girls you've been with.

    And to truly drive my husband insane. If I can get myself to do it. He's always wanted anal and I've never let him. I'll probs chicken out with this part. But a guys cock in my ass and he would DIE.
    Let me get this straight you are going to SHOW him pics of you and 3 guys. Having sex. And he isn't into it. Does hubby own fire arms?

    I did that a few times with a " hot wife" her hubby was into it. Any " other" physical attributes you into? . Size? Or no. You should mention bravery. Lmao.

  6. #4291

    Tphfb

    Brother Mongers, Senior here. Okay so this is my first post but I've been mongering longer than you've been alive. Anyway, early in October Seeking offered a discounted membership and of course I bit and the next thing I know I'm waiting for my new friend to usher me through the security door of her new northside apartment building. Before my arrival she texted me asking how much she should expect her gift to be. I replied 3, and she countered 4 this time and 3 all following times. Okay, well, she is a 25 year old 5'4" Stanford-ish nurse type, who accommodates my schedule in her nice apartment, so what the hell, 4 it is. Ever since that first date she's requested to see me weekly and weekly she gently suggests 4. Well, I'm getting out of town today and have been busy as hell the past week and she's failed in her attempt to lure me in except yesterday she caught me at the perfect moment of availability and off to her apartment I did travel. While on the way, she requested addtl funds for Christmas since I won't be in town. She responds to touch and loves to have her cute A cups lightly caressed. Which I was obliging, and more. I had her on her stomach and I was giving her a nice back rub and shoulder massage and was rubbing her tight young ass when she began to raise her hips off the mattress. Even though I'm a Senior, I don't think I've eaten a woman from behind but I got the hint and took my position behind her and began concentrating on doing a thorough job of the task in front of my face. She was moaning in delight and becoming sloppy wet when I began moving up and down the trough from pussy to ass. I felt assurance she approved when I began TPHFB. OMG the pleasure she felt! Brothers, she is clean as a whistle with no scent. I adjusted my hips behind her and began to push my limp senior dick into her pussy and it returned to prime hardness in no time. Her pussy is so tight and was so wet and hot that I had to withdraw three times and spill my seed on her sheets to avoid inseminating her. Well, after 3 shots it was game over as far as the little soldier was concerned and even though she tried with hand job and sloppy blow job, he wasn't going to stand at attention. Well that's disappointing she said. Not for me I replied with a big smile and chuckle. Anyway Brothers, I've been called to duty at a different latitude and will be absent for months. It will fall to one of you lucky bastards to stand in my place and fulfill my little Amythyst's D addiction. Treat her right and TPHFB.

  7. #4290

    Jenisan

    Been chatting with her and she seems legit. M&G today so I'll update on how it went.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-2f23ed35ae05

  8. #4289

    Skeptical

    Quote Originally Posted by Tango411  [View Original Post]
    I hear I photograph well and I have at least one buddy that would join.
    I don't really think there's a fire to all the smoke.

  9. #4288

    Photograph well

    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulSB  [View Original Post]
    I realize everyone on here, including me, is trying to be as discreet as possible. So initially we can simply refer to seeking profiles? I just don't want to ask for pics and have anyone nervous sending them. So if that works that's great. If not please let me know what will work.

    I don't care if the 3 know each other or not. I would imagine not. But I promise you. I will likely be one of the better looking girls you've been with.

    And to truly drive my husband insane. If I can get myself to do it. He's always wanted anal and I've never let him. I'll probs chicken out with this part. But a guys cock in my ass and he would DIE.
    I hear I photograph well and I have at least one buddy that would join.

  10. #4287
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  11. #4286
    Quote Originally Posted by BabbyGirrl1313  [View Original Post]
    I tried to message you back but it said you can't accept any more private messages until you delete some.
    Try again baby.

  12. #4285
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    As soon as I get the number, I screenshot it and block them for the same reason! I tell them I'm off SA if they say anything!
    You can still report a profile you're blocked from seeing via the messages page. She can open old messages then report from there. Why'all do some crazy tricks to try to avoid shit but it's really pointless to be honest. Don't Overthink it. I've been banned twice and still was able to get my original account unbanned both times.

  13. #4284
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBuddy  [View Original Post]
    I have met her many many times. She is the real deal.
    I tried to message you back but it said you can't accept any more private messages until you delete some.

  14. #4283

    Recent adventures

    NikkiT- scammer. Told me she needed money for a place to stay. Offered her cash, she declined, only uses cash app. Sent two videos with option for more if I sent money, neither of which were her. Passed.

    TinaB- crazy. Lives in her car near Brownsburg. Seriously might be on something or just insane. Lots of back and forth of wanting verification, made her feel dirty blah blah. Passed, too much headache.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-b13639dcadcd

    Bbwbaby9615. Can host but wants $$ No greek. Passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-184c5dcb0b0f

    Jenisan- real, submissive, $ for unlimited time, anything goes. Would repeat if in a bind.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-2f23ed35ae05

  15. #4282

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BabbyGirrl1313  [View Original Post]
    I've always heard she tends to exceed expectations. Never heard any bad feedback about her. Always gets good reviews and never disappoints.
    I've always heard she responds to posts about herself in 3rd person. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape