Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 552 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6788

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    It could be the Triangle Snitch trying to resurface attempting to establish credibility. If you read his posts, all within the last 2 weeks, it's information that's already been available, nothing new. In fact, most of the reviews he's posted parallel what either I or TripleXXX have already reported on.
    All my reviews are my own, and I will continue to give them to help the community. I've been lurking on this board for 4+ years and never made an account. I figure it's time to give back as I've learned a lot over the years. Trust me, I ain't no snitch. I miss Great Wall just as much as anyone. That was a very sad day when 1/3 of the triangle came crashing down.

    Feel free to PM me and I will answer any questions anyone has about my reviews, mongering, etc. Here to help.

  2. #6787
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Any 2 between Alice / Vivi / Tina. Alice #1 choice if possible.
    And you know this from experience or are you just copying what MassageAwesome posted?

  3. #6786
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to figure out who TreatHerWell is since he joined. It was obvious he wasn't new from the beginning. Figured he was someone who "got in trouble" with the admin and assumed a new name (like several have done / and do). Anyone (Pepe?) have a guess. He does know a lot about current and the past as well.
    It could be the Triangle Snitch trying to resurface attempting to establish credibility. If you read his posts, all within the last 2 weeks, it's information that's already been available, nothing new. In fact, most of the reviews he's posted parallel what either I or TripleXXX have already reported on.

  4. #6785

    I agree with Pepe

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    You're not new here if you're referencing the old Triangle. Yes They Do.
    I have been trying to figure out who TreatHerWell is since he joined. It was obvious he wasn't new from the beginning. Figured he was someone who "got in trouble" with the admin and assumed a new name (like several have done / and do). Anyone (Pepe?) have a guess. He does know a lot about current and the past as well.

  5. #6784

    Repost

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    What was the golden age for you?

    For me it was late 90's and trough out the 2000's.

    AMPs in Cheshire were awesome, FIB was packed, Strip clubs were not overpacked and full of hotties. City x guide, TER, EROS. Backpage was packed with good providers for les than XX. 5. Agencies were plentiful (L&S, Gold Club,) Kelly from Kennesaw!

    This pic say it all.
    In light of the recent posts.

    I'm just reposting this to get this thread back on track.

    (BTW I forgot to mention ********).

  6. #6783

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Please. Please Please Please. Stop clogging up the boards with your frivolous nonsense! I'm tired of coming to this thread and reading about Trump and Coronavirus. That's what the News and Media thread is for. Use it!

    My rant for the day and this is an actual rant pertaining to the site and its content. To a certain guy on here. Dude, stopping spamming all the threads with your quotes, 100 links, commentaries, and 10 max pictures in every post. Like really, I come on the site and all I see is the same 1 name as the last post in every thread. Like WTF!! Are you crazy? I'm actually afraid to write any reviews now, for fear of it being quickly drifted to the 2nd page because of some guys comments and excessive posting nonsense. Dudes, just stick to posting reviews and 2 links max, 4 pics max. You're clogging up the bandwidth of a free site that someone else is paying for. And plus I'm tired of seeing your handle in every thread. Cut it out!
    It is a mixture of narcissism and delusional importance. I have put the individual on ignore, so that helps some. But it is annoying, and clutters up the board.

  7. #6782

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Please. Please Please Please. Stop clogging up the boards with your frivolous nonsense! I'm tired of coming to this thread and reading about Trump and Coronavirus. That's what the News and Media thread is for. Use it!

    My rant for the day and this is an actual rant pertaining to the site and its content. To a certain guy on here. Dude, stopping spamming all the threads with your quotes, 100 links, commentaries, and 10 max pictures in every post. Like really, I come on the site and all I see is the same 1 name as the last post in every thread. Like WTF!! Are you crazy? I'm actually afraid to write any reviews now, for fear of it being quickly drifted to the 2nd page because of some guys comments and excessive posting nonsense. Dudes, just stick to posting reviews and 2 links max, 4 pics max. You're clogging up the bandwidth of a free site that someone else is paying for. And plus I'm tired of seeing your handle in every thread. Cut it out!
    I'm in complete agreement with you Johnny. This poster treats it like his full-time job. Sometimes he'll even compile reviews of the same girl on the same board on the same page, so that two of his long reviews of the same girl take up half the page. Not that I'm really interested in meeting any of the girls he posts about, but I enjoy reading all reviews here, especially your hilarious commentary. But when I see one of his posts, I just glaze over it without reading and go to the next post that isn't written by him.

  8. #6781

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Please. Please Please Please. Stop clogging up the boards with your frivolous nonsense! I'm tired of coming to this thread and reading about Trump and Coronavirus. That's what the News and Media thread is for. Use it!

    My rant for the day and this is an actual rant pertaining to the site and its content. To a certain guy on here. Dude, stopping spamming all the threads with your quotes, 100 links, commentaries, and 10 max pictures in every post. Like really, I come on the site and all I see is the same 1 name as the last post in every thread. Like WTF!! Are you crazy? I'm actually afraid to write any reviews now, for fear of it being quickly drifted to the 2nd page because of some guys comments and excessive posting nonsense. Dudes, just stick to posting reviews and 2 links max, 4 pics max. You're clogging up the bandwidth of a free site that someone else is paying for. And plus I'm tired of seeing your handle in every thread. Cut it out!
    Couldn't have said it better.

  9. #6780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Fh5295  [View Original Post]
    Yes it does buddy. Can not pm you because they say you needa delete some old msgs.
    What a waste of space. If you can't ask a question the thread. The question or PM is not important. No one needs to PM as this is nothing important LOL. I don't do PMs. De nada amigo jaja.

  10. #6779
    Again, moving this over out of respect for Joe's request, which I think has validity. However, I also think this is an important enough issue that it should be discussed, and the R&R thread is designed for such non-review off-topic posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. I agreed with most of your post until you said someone is welcome to social distance themselves from you, yet its your responsibility not to infect others. Would your conscience be clear if you knowingly infected and killed someone due to your lack of caring? Further, someday we may have the ability to prove if someone infected us, then guns and such will take over, someone will put you to rest and no court will convict the person who did it. Still comfy with your current decision? I wouldn't be. I live to preserve life, not take it.
    I really can't understand how you can continue with this false assertion. I can pose the exact same set of circumstances and questions to you, and it would be every bit as valid, because you are no less likely as a vaccinated person to transmit Covid to someone than the unvaccinated are. In fact, I could make an argument that there's a higher likelihood that because the vaccine is more likely to make you asymptomatic, you have a greater likelihood of not recognizing you are ill, and continuing to go around and spread the virus unknowingly to others. Only an uneducated, brainwashed simpleton would try to justify murder based on misinformation they've been spoon-fed and brainwashed by this administration and mainstream media.

    I've pointed this out before, many times, and long before they were willing to admit it, but hey don't take it from me. Even Rochelle Walensky, CDC director admitted in a CNN interview with Wolf Blitzer this summer, and I quote ""What they can't do anymore is to prevent transmission. " Not that this wasn't obvious to anyone willing to look at the data objectively or think for themselves, and not that I put any stock into anything Walensky says, but for this to come from one of the major vax-pushers of this administration herself, should open the eyes of some of the sheeple. I provided a link not long ago where Gates said the same thing.

    Why do you persist in perpetuating this myth when all the facts say otherwise? Is it so you can feel good about your decision to get the shot? Or is it so you can be sanctimonious and get on your high horse as you did with OldCarGuy?

    P.S.- I just saw a report that 9000 Marines are currrently not complying with the mandate. I believe that's about 5% of the active duty force. That sounds about right to me. It's much lower than the overall US vax %, but you'd expect that given that their jobs are on the line, so 5% seems reasonable to me. If we apply that to your 4500+ contacts, we'd expect some 225+ mandate objectors, yet you don't know a single one. To me, that says either the objectors have already dropped out of your network due to lack of benefits, etc and maybe not running in the same circles anymore, or maybe they just prefer to keep it to themselves to avoid the judgement stigma (much like OldCarGuy just got) that's been created by the "pandemic of the unvaccinated" falsehood that's been propogated by this administration and unobjective media reporting.

  11. #6778

    Definitely

    Gorgeous women, $150-$200, no screening, MSOG, little drama. Today is a nightmare compared to then.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    What was the golden age for you?

    For me it was late 90's and trough out the 2000's.

    AMPs in Cheshire were awesome, FIB was packed, Strip clubs were not overpacked and full of hotties. City x guide, TER, EROS. Backpage was packed with good providers for les than XX. 5. Agencies were plentiful (L&S, Gold Club,) Kelly from Kennesaw!

    This pic say it all.

  12. #6777
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    After the Gold Club Escorts bust and the take down of Backpage everything went south.
    Craigslist lets Florida ladies advertise massage in the beauty service section. I don't know why that hasn't caught on here.

  13. #6776

    Psa

    Please. Please Please Please. Stop clogging up the boards with your frivolous nonsense! I'm tired of coming to this thread and reading about Trump and Coronavirus. That's what the News and Media thread is for. Use it!

    My rant for the day and this is an actual rant pertaining to the site and its content. To a certain guy on here. Dude, stopping spamming all the threads with your quotes, 100 links, commentaries, and 10 max pictures in every post. Like really, I come on the site and all I see is the same 1 name as the last post in every thread. Like WTF!! Are you crazy? I'm actually afraid to write any reviews now, for fear of it being quickly drifted to the 2nd page because of some guys comments and excessive posting nonsense. Dudes, just stick to posting reviews and 2 links max, 4 pics max. You're clogging up the bandwidth of a free site that someone else is paying for. And plus I'm tired of seeing your handle in every thread. Cut it out!

  14. #6775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSir1  [View Original Post]
    Outstanding.
    Well what are you waiting for. Countless people have made a fortune. This youtuber.

    https://www.youtube.com/c/MrOrganik

    Even talked about how he made millions with shib. It's been out for years and I've been in this space for quite some time. Not hear to give financial advice. DYOR.

  15. #6774
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    What was the golden age for you?

    For me it was late 90's and trough out the 2000's.

    AMPs in Cheshire were awesome, FIB was packed, Strip clubs were not overpacked and full of hotties. City x guide, TER, EROS. Backpage was packed with good providers for les than XX. 5. Agencies were plentiful (L&S, Gold Club,) Kelly from Kennesaw!

    This pic say it all.
    After the Gold Club Escorts bust and the take down of Backpage everything went south.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape