Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 9918
-
12-01-21 19:00 #5568Senior Member

Posts: 473Weird
I did not RTTF but I couldn't because I didn't have a name for her. Let me tell you, she is so ugly but has huge tits. She will let you fuck any hole you want but she never shuts up and, did I mention that she is so butt ugly.
We got naked and started with a blow job which was terrible, she put the condom on me and begged me to fuck her in her pussy and ass. The experience was terrible, I ended up fucking her missionary and then pulling out and jerking off on her tits.
I got dressed and left even though she asked me to stay for another hour, I was there for 15 minutes, because she wanted to suck me more and wanted me to fuck her in the ass.
She is easily in her mid-60's, barely opens her eyes, and definitely is an inbreed. I am sure it's been said here before, but save your money and find somebody else. She is not worth any time, she only requested $100 for as long as I needed or wanted, an hour or more, as she says.
It was definitely the most weird experience I've ever encountered in my 30+ years of being a monger.
-
12-01-21 12:36 #5567Senior Member

Posts: 47I'm now a seven year veteran of the K-Klub and have to say I think I'm about done. There is so much that I really like about Kathy, but I think she has reached the tipping point. Last time, she actually fell asleep with my dick in her mouth. Her BJ has gotten increasingly toothy in last couple of years, but this time I was afraid she was going to bite it off altogether. Then when I started fucking her, she literally started snoring. Not even my first wife did that. Anyway I finished at my own pace. A process which was not really very different to the solitary pleasures. And she woke up while I was withdrawing. I drive by there a couple of times each week, and in the afternoons she usually has a pickup truck parked in the driveway. Not seen any BMW's in a while. I know she is still providing, but mongers are giving up on her, and she is having to go back to her evening job just to get by. I'll miss her.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 22:23 #5566Senior Member

Posts: 134Think that other ad is Jaqui. That would make sense because Jaqui knows Kelly from Framingham. Seems like several girls might be working with Kelly now.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 22:18 #5565Senior Member

Posts: 134Freaky sneaky and bitchy
Didn't get past text messaging. Tried to be nice but all negative vibes. She just came off rude. So fuck her. Pass.
Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 12:30 #5564Senior Member

Posts: 4544From the look of her body and face. I would say the chance of bb is 99% because she won't have any condom.
Originally Posted by JpcCT
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 11:56 #5563Senior Member

Posts: 379Her number is associated with another woman.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/774-578-1489
Also, her ad says "upscale" area in Framingham. That's doubtful. She probably lives in the projects.
Originally Posted by JpcCT
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 09:28 #5562Banned Member

Posts: 152I wonder if she is with Kelly from that area.
Originally Posted by JpcCT
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 08:40 #5561Senior Member

Posts: 159Info on Framingham
Anyone have any reports on her:
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...w/812284918552
She states GFE, I'm wondering if that is true or just saying to get those whom enjoy that experience in the door?
Also wonder if she does BBFS.
Seeing it's my last week in the area till I'm off to other (not greener) pastures down in CT.
-
11-29-21 10:15 #5560Senior Member

Posts: 100Drugs are ALWAYS involved. Some girls are better at hiding it then others.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 09:26 #5559Senior Member

Posts: 146I dunno, she's still working. It's not a great location, but it's not a horrible location either. I'm guessing she just got a regular instead, but still super weird she was still texting me when I was 5 minutes out.
Originally Posted by Yo7937
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 06:01 #5558Senior Member

Posts: 4544I would be careful with this one. I've seeing those pics before with an ad for online play only.
Originally Posted by WeakSauce7777
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 05:59 #5557Senior Member

Posts: 4544I didn't say drugs involved. I was saying there was a guy that offer her $50 cash and xanax for the rest.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 21:13 #5556Senior Member

Posts: 173Freaky sneaky coworker
Any body review this chick. Looks like a hot younger Latina on skip the games. Names Lotus.
-
11-28-21 16:08 #5555Regular Member

Posts: 1Blonde in Worcester
Has anyone seen this girl: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/062853027722.
Quoted me $300/ hr 120 qv and gave me a real place in woos. Has anyone seen her before and was it a good time?
-
11-28-21 09:05 #5554Senior Member

Posts: 3853That's too bad, she looks pretty hot. But, if drugs are involved, no thanks. I've already had a few incidents in the past involving women with drugs and their handlers.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





