Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25605

    Vanessa

    Anyone try https://chicago.rubratings.com/236957 ?

    She goes by Vanessa. I couldn't find any reviews.

  2. #25604
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx  [View Original Post]
    What's Emily's pricing like? I'm usually seeing Kelly over there and she is looking for 140 for BBJ and 200 for FS from me.
    I give myself a bit of a discount with Kelly over her protests because I know her from Relax where I used to give her $140-150 for BBBJ / DATY / CFS, but I gave Emily $140 for BBBJ, rim job, DATY, LFK, and CFS last time I saw her. I haven't seen her lately because she rolls in around Noon when she does show up.

  3. #25603
    Wants deposit. Funny she wants 25 to massage her, no thanks, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedStar  [View Original Post]
    https://bookingdutchesrose.as.me/schedule.php Has anyone seen this I ran into it and I'm thinking about? I'll be making some rounds this weekend or so.

  4. #25602
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruh6969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone that has experience at this place give me any info on what they typically offer for extras and / or who's the best there. I've been thinking of trying it out some time soon.
    Why don't you try and contribute to the form or at least use the search function and read the forum?

  5. #25601

    Intel

    https://bookingdutchesrose.as.me/schedule.php Has anyone seen this I ran into it and I'm thinking about? I'll be making some rounds this weekend or so.

  6. #25600
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    Dropped into Y spa and met 2 girls. One was eh and the other looked nice. Her name was Jasmine and she had nice tits. Told me she had an appointment and to come back if I want to see her. Just curious if anyone has any info on her. Wondering if she lets the girls out for some fun. Thanks guys.
    Went there today. Both ladies were probably older than 50. Jasmine looked nicer, got half an hour. Allowed me OTC roaming but not even a HJ. Massage skills were very good and she is a nice lady and I can confirm that the girls look big. I may go back for just a massage.

  7. #25599
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfClaw76  [View Original Post]
    Have been meaning to, but was hoping that someone would have seen by now. She operates by Belmont & Cicero same building as a few other providers.

  8. #25598
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    I thought she looked familiar. I thought that Lilly had a limp as one leg was a little shorter than the other or something like that. Tits are huge and if the same girl they are nice. But she will rush through things.
    No, Lilly doesn't have a limp unless of course there was another lilly at one time. But yes, it always right down to business and massage is completely secondary if at all.

  9. #25597
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Emily is good, but getting bigger and bigger, great menu and skills, but no kinky stuff. Pretty sweet, but serious businessgirl.
    What's Emily's pricing like? I'm usually seeing Kelly over there and she is looking for 140 for BBJ and 200 for FS from me.

  10. #25596

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    Try Emily at west river.
    Emily is good, but getting bigger and bigger, great menu and skills, but no kinky stuff. Pretty sweet, but serious businessgirl.

  11. #25595

    Lucy petite


  12. #25594
    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyBlack85  [View Original Post]
    I had her before. Big tits but money hungry. I'm good. I like thin skinny girls. I was going to ask her partner but I was told she's a waste of time.
    Try Emily at west river.

  13. #25593
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    So I went and visited today, turns out the MT was Lilly who used to be at Lotus on Diversey. 40 ish in age, big natural tits and always DTF. Massage skills not necessarily the greatest but she is a sweetheart and will take care of you, standard rates apply. Says she has only been back for a week or 2 . And hopes to stay at this location.

    If you are looking for a decent massage, I'd skip it, but if you are a tit man, might be worth a visit.

    Treat her right.
    I thought she looked familiar. I thought that Lilly had a limp as one leg was a little shorter than the other or something like that. Tits are huge and if the same girl they are nice. But she will rush through things.

  14. #25592

  15. #25591
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Try Golden on Chicago. Make sure you ask for Mindy. It might not work on a first visit, but once she knows you, she probably will try to accommodate to all your usual and unusual needs for the right kind of damage. She isn't squeamish and pretty flexible with those whom she likes.
    I had her before. Big tits but money hungry. I'm good. I like thin skinny girls. I was going to ask her partner but I was told she's a waste of time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape