Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 40000
-
12-01-21 16:31 #25600Senior Member

Posts: 54Went there today. Both ladies were probably older than 50. Jasmine looked nicer, got half an hour. Allowed me OTC roaming but not even a HJ. Massage skills were very good and she is a nice lady and I can confirm that the girls look big. I may go back for just a massage.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 16:03 #25599Senior Member

Posts: 337Have been meaning to, but was hoping that someone would have seen by now. She operates by Belmont & Cicero same building as a few other providers.
Originally Posted by WolfClaw76
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 15:59 #25598Senior Member

Posts: 337No, Lilly doesn't have a limp unless of course there was another lilly at one time. But yes, it always right down to business and massage is completely secondary if at all.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 15:12 #25597Senior Member

Posts: 155What's Emily's pricing like? I'm usually seeing Kelly over there and she is looking for 140 for BBJ and 200 for FS from me.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 15:00 #25596Senior Member

Posts: 1573Emily
Emily is good, but getting bigger and bigger, great menu and skills, but no kinky stuff. Pretty sweet, but serious businessgirl.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 14:44 #25595Regular Member

Posts: 6Lucy petite
Has anyone seen her.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/242919
-
12-01-21 13:55 #25594Senior Member

Posts: 158Try Emily at west river.
Originally Posted by SonnyBlack85
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 13:54 #25593Senior Member

Posts: 158I thought she looked familiar. I thought that Lilly had a limp as one leg was a little shorter than the other or something like that. Tits are huge and if the same girl they are nice. But she will rush through things.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 09:46 #25592Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone ever see Yady?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/221596
-
12-01-21 08:40 #25591Senior Member

Posts: 50I had her before. Big tits but money hungry. I'm good. I like thin skinny girls. I was going to ask her partner but I was told she's a waste of time.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 16:18 #25590Senior Member

Posts: 1573Golden
Try Golden on Chicago. Make sure you ask for Mindy. It might not work on a first visit, but once she knows you, she probably will try to accommodate to all your usual and unusual needs for the right kind of damage. She isn't squeamish and pretty flexible with those whom she likes.
Originally Posted by SonnyBlack85
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 14:53 #25589Senior Member

Posts: 337So I went and visited today, turns out the MT was Lilly who used to be at Lotus on Diversey. 40 ish in age, big natural tits and always DTF. Massage skills not necessarily the greatest but she is a sweetheart and will take care of you, standard rates apply. Says she has only been back for a week or 2 . And hopes to stay at this location.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
If you are looking for a decent massage, I'd skip it, but if you are a tit man, might be worth a visit.
Treat her right.
-
11-30-21 14:23 #25588Banned Member

Posts: 317Jasmine
I have seen them and push up bra makes them look bigger. It's going to cost you 100 to see them.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 13:26 #25587Senior Member

Posts: 568Cindy was wonderful. I only had a chance to visit once on north. Saw the place and went it. She was there by herself. It was a weird place. She talked nonstop about the hot water not working and then proceeding to fuck the hell out of me. It was crazy good. Went for like 90 minutes. Came twice. I wanted to go back and then she was busted and then I think that was the end of her.
Originally Posted by Starks
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 13:23 #25586Senior Member

Posts: 158Y spa
Dropped into Y spa and met 2 girls. One was eh and the other looked nice. Her name was Jasmine and she had nice tits. Told me she had an appointment and to come back if I want to see her. Just curious if anyone has any info on her. Wondering if she lets the girls out for some fun. Thanks guys.










Reply With Quote





