Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,716 to 14,730 of 30814
-
12-02-21 15:35 #16099Banned Member

Posts: 719Viv
I have posted a few non-flattering review regarding her. You take your chances.
Originally Posted by RBack
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 14:53 #16098Senior Member

Posts: 808Don't Quit
Keep trying. If pretty spinners in their 20's are what you seek she is a win.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 11:00 #16097Senior Member

Posts: 102Kourtney Lynn?
Has anyone seen or know about this girl. I never seen heard before. She caught my eye because I thought she was Olivia at first.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...v/450296756952
-
12-02-21 10:52 #16096Senior Member

Posts: 1242Mina
I have to chime in on this one: First off, I respect your opinion and sometimes we all have different connections and / or experiences with providers. There is a reason I have seen Samara 3 times and Mina only once and I have written posts for my experiences. Samara is a rare find in this hobby and she is the elite of the elite. I had a good time with Mina on my one and only visit with her, but it was a little rushed and a little less intimate. I really planned on seeing Mina again for just a qv or hh as I thought there would be good value and fun for a quick bust, but when another brother of ours reported that she had her kid in the bathroom, that was a deal breaker for me as that is so wrong on so many levels. Samara has no children and if she did, I doubt she would still be in this hobby & especially not having that child with her for appointments.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 09:58 #16095Senior Member

Posts: 578Same
I've never contacted her prior to recently so I know my number isn't saved or anything like that but after trying for a few days I got absolutely bup-kiss. I tried different times of the day save for very late at night I. E. After midnight and I just can't get a response. Gave up after that. As the saying goes we'll beg, we'll pay but we won't beg to pay.
Originally Posted by IRelax32
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 07:49 #16094Senior Member

Posts: 1710Well. The two main sites, STG and Listcrawler are the reason there aren't hardly any streetwakers anymore. Regardless, Mina advertises on Adultsearch almost exclusively, and definitely is her own boss. She's always been passionate with me. Maybe she phones some in. Most do.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
We've all talked about this before: The ad, the site, the photos and the money do not necessarily determine the quality of the experience.
-
12-02-21 07:47 #16093Senior Member

Posts: 28Jeymmy
I dreamed of Jeymmy recently. She's on Eros Brazilian mid 40's natural DD's. Nice round ass very friendly. Good English. Tight cat good BBBJ Greek is on the menu. Her add is up randomly. I don't think she works everyday. She only works Raleigh and Greensboro since she has a residence in Raleigh. Damage was 400 for the hour. PM Me with any questions.
-
12-02-21 07:42 #16092Senior Member

Posts: 1710Cleared. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 17:35 #16091Senior Member

Posts: 270Clear Your Inbox
Trying to send you a PM buddy.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 14:22 #16090Senior Member

Posts: 126I saw this one about a month ago. Pics are not accurate at all. She was big. Huge stomach not so attractive face. I should've left when she opened the door but obviously wasn't thinking clearly. The experience wasn't terrible, she didn't rush at all. But I don't think those are pics of her, at least definitely not recent. First post here. Hope it's helpful.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 13:42 #16089Senior Member

Posts: 1651No surprise
She advertises on STG. Which is in reality a site that brings street walkers into hotels where they operate high volume.
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
Most of them have such disdain for the business and their customers that it is just their natural personality coming thru and they can't even fake it. Their pimps and dealers get rich off of clients.
-
12-01-21 10:37 #16088Senior Member

Posts: 87She's legit
I recently saw her and reviewed.
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 10:20 #16087Senior Member

Posts: 87She never replies
Have tried multiple times.
Originally Posted by RBack
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 08:56 #16086Senior Member

Posts: 292Came on the scene in early 2000s as Lolly. Later rebranded herself as Sweet JM. She had the perfect body and attitude for me. She did duos with Bridgette. She disappeared. Over the years I tried to contact her through various emails and phone numbers that I had with no luck. I too was recently thinking of her after seeing a post on TER for Bridgette. You might call Bridgette as she is still in the game based on the recent reviews on TER.
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 04:00 #16085Senior Member

Posts: 41Viv
Couldn't find anything in search, how is she?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/743469424649











Reply With Quote





