Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46674

    Best MP in Atlanta

    Guys,

    I'm looking for yall to name your favorite MP in Atlanta using the following criteria:

    Masseuse needs to have an incredible rack is the first and most important criteria.

    Second, I'd rather her be more slender than her be a huge girl.

    Third, decent looks is preferable.

    Age, KMP or AMP is irrelevant to me.

    Finally, itd be helpful if hte place was open after 12 as I'm heading to Atlanta from Macon and won't arrive until around midnight.

    Let's hear your suggestions fellas. And, as always, if you're in Macon and need assistance, please let me know and I'll gladly help if I can.

    Yall Be Good.

    Mitch.

  2. #46673

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Guess I've been away from this site too long. Can someone PM me with the new L1, L2, L3. Etc meanings?
    You still refer to service as FS, BJ, and HJ. Massage prices and tips are denoted by $60/$60 not decimals such as $. 2 total, it's $120.

  3. #46672

    From an old post

    From posting #46273.

    Level 1 (L1) massage is massage with a "happy ending" (I. E. Hand job).

    Level 2 (L2) massage includes a blow job.

    Level 3 (L3) is full service.

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Guess,

    I've been away from this site too long. Can someone PM me with the new L1, L2, L3. Etc meanings?

  4. #46671

    Jolin

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamHound  [View Original Post]
    Ever get L-3 with Sherry or at Jolin?
    Yes and yes.

  5. #46670

    Lee legit now?

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's exactly her! She's at Ming massage now. I had no idea the backstory but I knew she had a daughter. It must be me then since she's only been strictly legit with me.
    Maybe you haven't show her the money yet?

  6. #46669

    Therapy Plus

    Saw Tiffany at T+ a couple days ago. I felt everything was mechanical. Best part was the TS and it was average. Massage was light. FS was rushed. I know T+ has a good reputation. This is just my experience. 80 + 160.

  7. #46668

    Only gone 8 years

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Guess,

    I've been away from this site too long. Can someone PM me with the new L1, L2, L3. Etc meanings?
    Come on! Not this again!

  8. #46667
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamHound  [View Original Post]
    Ever get L-3 with Sherry or at Jolin?
    Yes, Thanksgiving day. They were slow and I am rich so I decided to treat myself to L4, gave her extra stuffing and covered her with gravy.

  9. #46666
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4094  [View Original Post]
    The one in Dunwoody.
    There are 3 reviews on Rubmaps dating back over the past year, all indicating very good massage and nothing else.

  10. #46665

    Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Location, location, location? There are three listed in Georgia, Dunwoody, Conyers, and Bogart, which one are you referring to?
    The one in Dunwoody.

  11. #46664

    Bbbj

    So what's a good place that does BBBJ? Mostly looking for places around Lawrenceville through Chamblee.

    Also how much why'all be paying for it? I want to make sure I'm not overpaying or underpaying.

  12. #46663

    New Lingo?

    Guess I've been away from this site too long. Can someone PM me with the new L1, L2, L3. Etc meanings?

  13. #46662

    New Lingo

    Guess,

    I've been away from this site too long. Can someone PM me with the new L1, L2, L3. Etc meanings?

  14. #46661
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4094  [View Original Post]
    Recently opened. Anyone been yet? Feedback appreciated. Thanks.
    Location, location, location? There are three listed in Georgia, Dunwoody, Conyers, and Bogart, which one are you referring to?

  15. #46660

    Li's Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by LightTouch11  [View Original Post]
    My go to place. Consistently great massage. Generally (mostly) a nice finish. Lily is mama San and very welcoming. The ladies are MILF's, not GILF's like many CAMP's in Atlanta and also friendly.
    Agreed Li's is great along with Sisi. Apple at Sisi is very good in particular. Sisi has the same owner and closes around 5 pm then the girls go to Li's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape