Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45241
    I tried seven. Mostly good experience. Was my first time in the us.

    I let her oil my back for 20 minutes. She put her crotch over my head and I started rubbing her calves. That seems like a safe first move. She didn't freak out so I progressed to rubbing her butt. Then I sat up and showed her my erect cock. It was in from there. No fee discussed. She did a good job rubbing the a handshake. But I didn't finish fast enough apparently. Tipped her 60 plus 70 for the hour.

    She sent in another girl. I didn't really like this one. She asked about money before touching. I offered 80 hoping for more than a handshake but it didn't happen. She wanted more money but both girls told me FS and os were not an option. Possibly because it was my first visit. Paid her 80 and 70 for the hour. Finished early. I don't see paying more than 120,130 for just a handshake.

    Any advice on getting more? I think more visits may help. I had heard 100 tip could get me everything.

  2. #45240
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCumstein1  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I'm looking for yall to name your favorite MP in Atlanta using the following criteria:

    Masseuse needs to have an incredible rack is the first and most important criteria.

    Second, I'd rather her be more slender than her be a huge girl.

    Third, decent looks is preferable.

    Age, KMP or AMP is irrelevant to me.

    Finally, itd be helpful if hte place was open after 12 as I'm heading to Atlanta from Macon and won't arrive until around midnight.

    Let's hear your suggestions fellas. And, as always, if you're in Macon and need assistance, please let me know and I'll gladly help if I can.

    Yall Be Good.

    Mitch.
    I'd also love to find an attractive masseuse with a big rack.

  3. #45239

    Night putting

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCumstein1  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I'm looking for yall to name your favorite MP in Atlanta using the following criteria:

    Masseuse needs to have an incredible rack is the first and most important criteria.

    Second, I'd rather her be more slender than her be a huge girl.

    Third, decent looks is preferable.

    Age, KMP or AMP is irrelevant to me.

    Finally, itd be helpful if hte place was open after 12 as I'm heading to Atlanta from Macon and won't arrive until around midnight.

    Let's hear your suggestions fellas. And, as always, if you're in Macon and need assistance, please let me know and I'll gladly help if I can.

    Yall Be Good.

    Mitch.
    This went right into the lumber yard.

  4. #45238

    Jolin. L3 service

    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    Yes and yes.
    That is not my experience and I've know the owner and another girl from when they worked at Angel.

    Good massage with normal ending is what should be expected.

  5. #45237

    If you insist

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    There are many, just depends on the area one may be in, a few that come to mind;.

    Starlight. Mia, older 40-50's, taller, thin no waste, little butt, natural cover, slow 2 hand.

    Sunnyday. Kelly, her own best marketing.

    Daisy. Lena, 40-50's, Tall solid frame, slight pouch, smooth, good massage.

    Li. Alice, not attractive, personality makes up for it, larger mamories.

    Who is your new favorite?
    The OP asked for PM and I did just that but appears we're posting here as well and just as well at that! Sharing info is what this site is about. So, here goes:

    Anna at Sunshine, hands down. Uber sensuous. She is not a UTC girl but if you've got a heartbeat you don't need it. She'll drive you crazy.

  6. #45236

    Tokyo health studio closed?

    Was driving by the Tokyo health studio in conyers and noticed the name on the sign has been scratched off so got curious decided to call just to see what that was about and the number goes straight to voicemail now. Guess it shut down unless someone else knows something about that.

  7. #45235

    Tokyo health studio closed?

    Was driving by the Tokyo health studio in conyers and noticed the name on the sign has been scratched off so got curious decided to call just to see what that was about and the number goes straight to voicemail now. Guess it shut down unless someone else knows something about that.

  8. #45234
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCumstein1  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I'm looking for yall to name your favorite MP in Atlanta using the following criteria:

    Masseuse needs to have an incredible rack is the first and most important criteria.

    Second, I'd rather her be more slender than her be a huge girl.

    Third, decent looks is preferable.

    Age, KMP or AMP is irrelevant to me.

    Finally, itd be helpful if hte place was open after 12 as I'm heading to Atlanta from Macon and won't arrive until around midnight.

    Let's hear your suggestions fellas. And, as always, if you're in Macon and need assistance, please let me know and I'll gladly help if I can.

    Yall Be Good.

    Mitch.
    If you're looking for a place after midnight, you only going to find spas / KAMPs. The latest a CAMP in Atlanta closes is 10-10:30. The spas downtown / Buckhead are 24/7. I never visit those due to high prices and poor attitude so I can't help you there on who has a good rack. As far as CAMPs go Alice at Li Massage has a good pair. You can always try the independents at rubratings. Some of them advertise past midnight.

  9. #45233
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCumstein1  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I'm looking for yall to name your favorite MP in Atlanta using the following criteria:

    Masseuse needs to have an incredible rack is the first and most important criteria.

    Second, I'd rather her be more slender than her be a huge girl.

    Third, decent looks is preferable.

    Age, KMP or AMP is irrelevant to me.

    Finally, itd be helpful if hte place was open after 12 as I'm heading to Atlanta from Macon and won't arrive until around midnight.

    Let's hear your suggestions fellas. And, as always, if you're in Macon and need assistance, please let me know and I'll gladly help if I can.

    Yall Be Good.

    Mitch.
    The only places open until midnight and later are the midtown spa's located near Cheshire Bridge and Piedmont roads. I'm not sure I've read any review that fits your criteria from any of those places. Although you could try Cola at ST Jame Spa, she's got a handful of good reviews on Rubmaps, most recent on 11/11.

  10. #45232

    Best MP in Atlanta

    Guys,

    I'm looking for yall to name your favorite MP in Atlanta using the following criteria:

    Masseuse needs to have an incredible rack is the first and most important criteria.

    Second, I'd rather her be more slender than her be a huge girl.

    Third, decent looks is preferable.

    Age, KMP or AMP is irrelevant to me.

    Finally, itd be helpful if hte place was open after 12 as I'm heading to Atlanta from Macon and won't arrive until around midnight.

    Let's hear your suggestions fellas. And, as always, if you're in Macon and need assistance, please let me know and I'll gladly help if I can.

    Yall Be Good.

    Mitch.

  11. #45231

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Guess I've been away from this site too long. Can someone PM me with the new L1, L2, L3. Etc meanings?
    You still refer to service as FS, BJ, and HJ. Massage prices and tips are denoted by $60/$60 not decimals such as $. 2 total, it's $120.

  12. #45230

    From an old post

    From posting #46273.

    Level 1 (L1) massage is massage with a "happy ending" (I. E. Hand job).

    Level 2 (L2) massage includes a blow job.

    Level 3 (L3) is full service.

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Guess,

    I've been away from this site too long. Can someone PM me with the new L1, L2, L3. Etc meanings?

  13. #45229

    Jolin

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamHound  [View Original Post]
    Ever get L-3 with Sherry or at Jolin?
    Yes and yes.

  14. #45228

    Lee legit now?

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's exactly her! She's at Ming massage now. I had no idea the backstory but I knew she had a daughter. It must be me then since she's only been strictly legit with me.
    Maybe you haven't show her the money yet?

  15. #45227

    Therapy Plus

    Saw Tiffany at T+ a couple days ago. I felt everything was mechanical. Best part was the TS and it was average. Massage was light. FS was rushed. I know T+ has a good reputation. This is just my experience. 80 + 160.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape