Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 39995
-
12-01-21 14:44 #25595Regular Member

Posts: 6Lucy petite
Has anyone seen her.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/242919
-
12-01-21 13:55 #25594Senior Member

Posts: 158Try Emily at west river.
Originally Posted by SonnyBlack85
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 13:54 #25593Senior Member

Posts: 158I thought she looked familiar. I thought that Lilly had a limp as one leg was a little shorter than the other or something like that. Tits are huge and if the same girl they are nice. But she will rush through things.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 09:46 #25592Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone ever see Yady?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/221596
-
12-01-21 08:40 #25591Senior Member

Posts: 50I had her before. Big tits but money hungry. I'm good. I like thin skinny girls. I was going to ask her partner but I was told she's a waste of time.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 16:18 #25590Senior Member

Posts: 1573Golden
Try Golden on Chicago. Make sure you ask for Mindy. It might not work on a first visit, but once she knows you, she probably will try to accommodate to all your usual and unusual needs for the right kind of damage. She isn't squeamish and pretty flexible with those whom she likes.
Originally Posted by SonnyBlack85
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 14:53 #25589Senior Member

Posts: 337So I went and visited today, turns out the MT was Lilly who used to be at Lotus on Diversey. 40 ish in age, big natural tits and always DTF. Massage skills not necessarily the greatest but she is a sweetheart and will take care of you, standard rates apply. Says she has only been back for a week or 2 . And hopes to stay at this location.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
If you are looking for a decent massage, I'd skip it, but if you are a tit man, might be worth a visit.
Treat her right.
-
11-30-21 14:23 #25588Banned Member

Posts: 317Jasmine
I have seen them and push up bra makes them look bigger. It's going to cost you 100 to see them.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 13:26 #25587Senior Member

Posts: 568Cindy was wonderful. I only had a chance to visit once on north. Saw the place and went it. She was there by herself. It was a weird place. She talked nonstop about the hot water not working and then proceeding to fuck the hell out of me. It was crazy good. Went for like 90 minutes. Came twice. I wanted to go back and then she was busted and then I think that was the end of her.
Originally Posted by Starks
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 13:23 #25586Senior Member

Posts: 158Y spa
Dropped into Y spa and met 2 girls. One was eh and the other looked nice. Her name was Jasmine and she had nice tits. Told me she had an appointment and to come back if I want to see her. Just curious if anyone has any info on her. Wondering if she lets the girls out for some fun. Thanks guys.
-
11-30-21 11:42 #25585Senior Member

Posts: 50Looking
Hello,
Can someone point me in the right direction. I'm just looking for a hand job with and MT to cum on face. Anybody have any locations.
-
11-30-21 10:33 #25584Senior Member

Posts: 121Sxl
Been to SXL 4-5 times and always a good experience. The neighborhood is fine and it is safe. Just remember that you are in a big city and there are places that you can and cannot go to.
Be aware of your surroundings. And be very reluctant to go into bad neighborhoods. You should be fine.
-
11-30-21 09:41 #25583Senior Member

Posts: 337Wtf
Last time I looked this was the Massage Parlor forum?
-
11-30-21 08:33 #25582Senior Member

Posts: 573A burner phone will be something cheap anyway so likely low security. I prefer apps.
Originally Posted by TBone1970
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 02:13 #25581Senior Member

Posts: 452They can also tell if Textfree is fake just as google voice. That goes with all voip services. There are websites / tools to check.
Originally Posted by NJohnston
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





