Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 17,191 to 17,205 of 41287
-
11-30-21 21:00 #24097Senior Member

Posts: 248Avoid avoid
She hangs on bay meadows with DB handlers. Tried to get me to walk into a room with her handler inside. Watched them both. Effed up.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 20:42 #24096Senior Member

Posts: 134Yup, the phone number is for a male provider.
Googled her phone number listed, a male prostitute is using the same number.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 18:21 #24095Senior Member

Posts: 59Wow, just wow!
I guess she changed up, idk. This chicks stay on some bs. I text her and see her with no problem.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 15:56 #24094Senior Member

Posts: 618Male?
I'm curious where you found the tie between this number and a male? I've not been able to find that.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 15:41 #24093Senior Member

Posts: 618Gainesville
You may have some luck with information on this one by looking in the Gainesville reviews. That's where she normally advertises.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
In the many many attempts at seeing her, here or Gainesville, she's never once acknowledged or returned a message.
-
11-30-21 15:37 #24092Senior Member

Posts: 86Recommendations
Hey guys, I'm a hobbier from the Carolinas. Haven't been active but I'm going to be spending the night in Jacksonville and wouldn't mind checking out the scene.
I'm looking through the boards now but is there any people yall recommend?
I'm into the PAWG types or spinners.
-
11-30-21 15:32 #24091Senior Member

Posts: 316Sassy Sky
Anyone got any info on this one? No hits on the name or number but have seen this pics posted in the past. PM is fine as always.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/485210612099
-
11-30-21 15:09 #24090Senior Member

Posts: 158Lackluster performance
I went to see her a couple of months ago. I would not recommend her for the hour. Just a qv or hhr at the most. She started giving me the old I am getting a little sore BS after a very short time of actual intercourse. I told her that I wanted to do the hhr then and she bitched and moaned at me saying that I promised the hour. I didn't give her the $ at first to begin with but placed it in a neutral spot. I ended up getting a little $ back from this meth head.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
She does have a decent body but when I saw her she was recently out of prison and was just in a fight the other day by her own admission. I was thinking to myself does she really think that this impresses or intimidates me?? LOL Anyway BBBJ was just ok and as I said she does have a nice body. If she doesn't strip anymore that goes to show how fucked up her personality is, you know?
That is my 2 cents.
-
11-30-21 14:38 #24089Senior Member

Posts: 214Unknown common
Sorry guys, I'm sure there are reviews on this one but I can't find a name for this one. Seems to be a common poster in Jax. Any info greatly appreciated.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/851098353843
JR.
-
11-30-21 11:22 #24088Senior Member

Posts: 554Anything?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/931839899015
Idk if I've seen anything on her, or even asked before. I don't see a name, so if anyone has anything would be appreciated.
-
11-30-21 11:02 #24087Senior Member

Posts: 266Southside Candy
I am trying to find some info on this one. I have seen her advertise for awhile, but as you can imagine searching for "Candy" on this thread does not narrow the results down to a single provider.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/668246580383
-
11-30-21 10:07 #24086Senior Member

Posts: 162Damage?
Can't find on site, do you know damage?
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 09:12 #24085Senior Member

Posts: 266Marissa
Did anyone open the box?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...b/583615219644
Number belongs to a male escort so I don't know what the probability is that its not a setup.
-
11-30-21 08:27 #24084Senior Member

Posts: 266From her
Our text comms.
Originally Posted by ClassixMan29
[View Original Post]
Last edited by JustinCider904; 11-30-21 at 08:30. Reason: Resized attachment
-
11-30-21 06:24 #24083Senior Member

Posts: 137Talked to her a few days ago, was trying to meet up but she said she's in Is Pennsylvania or Philadelphia one of them two visiting but she'll be back.
Originally Posted by ZoomLens2013
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





