Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,331 to 15,345 of 31094
-
12-01-21 10:33 #15764Senior Member

Posts: 158Intel?
Anyone has seen this one? Says located in fort mill which is pretty close to me just wondering if anyone has any info.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/258494792569
-
12-01-21 10:01 #15763Senior Member

Posts: 222Samara
Samara is hosting today in University.
-
11-30-21 23:59 #15762Senior Member

Posts: 252Fiona
Looks like she's coming back to CLT. Hard pass for me. Creative ad hinting at a discount. GPS IMO.
https://tryst.link/escort/fiona-ender1
-
11-30-21 15:52 #15761Senior Member

Posts: 190I saw her last week at a motel near Carowinds. $. 2 qv. Pics are her but fancy as she looked rough. Loose pair and belly with heavy marks. CBJ and different positions were allowed. A clockwatcher for sure. One bad thing was room smelled horrible of smoke that it lingered on cloths for hours which I don't like. So won't repeat for sure.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 15:38 #15760Senior Member

Posts: 190Totally agree. There has been old report of her robbing. She didn't rob me but didn't do as promised in chat and rushed me. Never visited her back. I suggest to avoid.
Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 14:37 #15759Senior Member

Posts: 209Becca
Cool. Thanks. Just wanted to make sure it was typical.
Originally Posted by TrustyNine
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 14:34 #15758Senior Member

Posts: 233Anari
Is she still doing bb?
Originally Posted by Nomak
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 13:41 #15757Senior Member

Posts: 136https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9588238.htm
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 13:40 #15756Senior Member

Posts: 136It is. She's a pro and handles her business professionally. Enjoys herself but yeah, that's just how she keeps herself safe.
Originally Posted by Bruco
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 12:56 #15755Senior Member

Posts: 116You need to find member tjtjtjall's review. I would never even consider her after that one.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 12:29 #15754Senior Member

Posts: 589Kellee. Anyone seen?
Interested in what I see thus far and I like more mature gals.
Anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/71056552#.
Thanks.
Pk.
-
11-30-21 11:31 #15753Senior Member

Posts: 116Many names
She's gone by many names over the years including Nicole and Zoe. Not once have I seen a good review.
Originally Posted by ClarkLane
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 11:11 #15752Senior Member

Posts: 29Dang
Hate when some of these girls won't let you hit them anyway you'd like. Ruins the whole visit. Welp thanks for the review. I'll mark this one off the list.
Originally Posted by ClarkLane
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 09:54 #15751Senior Member

Posts: 116Question
Did she ask you to meet her in a parking lot?
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 09:09 #15750Senior Member

Posts: 57Anari
So after a short hiatus due to personal reasons, I returned to indulge in the world of physical pleasures and let me sat, I missed it! Coming back and seeing Anari after my return was the icing on the cake. I had only seen Anari once back when she was with the crew and in that house. Now, she's independent and ten times better. She looks way better as well. Did everything I asked and we had a great time in her drama free, relaxing, atmosphere as she eas staying at a decent hotel where you don't feel threatened. Granted I never have doing this for so long but being there around 11, I never noticed any unerving activity. Treat this girl well, I recommend you guys go pay her a visit at least once. She didn't watch the clock and we had a friendly conversation. The room also did not smoke of cigarettes as it is a non smoking room. She is worth every dollar now that she's no longer with the group she used to hang out with.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/267086212460









Reply With Quote





